Alternative Ending I

Torn between HoMin and JYJ

 

“You look terrible.” Those were Changmin’s first words as soon _______ opened up the door for him. She had puffy eyes, her hair was messy, everything just screamed for Changmin to step away from the girl drama that she was in.

_______’s lips quivered as she heard Changmin’s comment and that made Changmin look at her in panic. She’s been crying for the most part of the day and she told him that she would be hibernating.

Changmin entered _______’s apartment and saw the tissue filled trashcan.

It was only natural for ______ to cry after talking to Jaejoong & Yunho in private and reject their feelings for her. She didn’t want to get in the way of the guys’ newly rekindled friendship yet she hoped that nothing will change with her friendship with the guys.

“I heard from the hyungs. I came here as soon I could.” Changmin spoke again and _______ hugged him.

“You’re so funny. Why are you sulking when you’re the one who chose to reject them both?” Changmin bluntly told _______ making her push him away.
”Ya why are you laughing at me?! Your friend just sacrificed her love life.I might as well have a ‘forever alone’ tag on my forehead.” _______ was annoyed at how Changmin was supposedly ‘comforting’ her. She slumped down at the couch and Changmin sat next to her.

“Are you that desperate? Do you really want to have a boyfriend?”
”I’ve been deprived of romance for so long, is it bad if I answer yes? Is it wrong for me to say that I want to have my own romantic moments too? Well sorry if I’m looking for that. God! You’re such a guy, you don’t understand anything.” _______ then kept on hitting Changmin with a throw pillow, showing him how irritated she was with him. She then inhaled and exhaled deeply after she vented out her frustration and feelings at the guy.

Changmin showed an understanding smile at _______ before saying “Your best friend is here to fix your problem and save you.”

_______ scoffed and eyed Changmin weirdly.

“Are you kidding me? And how do you think you’ll be able to do that?” ______ asked Changmin, the tone of her voice obviously showed that she didn’t believe in him. And with that, Changmin did something that she never expected. Changmin cupped _______’s face and surprised her with a gentle but meaningful kiss. _______’s eyes were wide open from the shock and eventually her eyes fluttered closed. Changmin smiled when he felt her hesitantly kiss him back.

Changmin _______’s cheek with his thumb before he broke the kiss off.

“I didn't defend you for nothing before. Was it wrong that I was hoping you’d go with your conscience and reject my hyungs so I could have you?” Changmin explained himself before _______ could even ask.

“Huh?! When? How? Huh?” She tilted her head and tried to comprehend just what Changmin said. Different questions filled up her mind. She never knew he had feelings for her, she thought he did the things he did for her because they were best friends and nothing more.

Changmin chuckled at _______’s reaction, he kind of expected that from her.

“I just eventually fell for you because honestly _______, you’re not hard to fall in love with. I’ve been keeping it in for a long while now and I was actually devastated when I found out that Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung made your heart beat in that way that I want it to beat just for me.”

“I…I don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t have to answer me now. I know it’s too soon. I just didn’t want you to feel like that anymore. I wanted to confess to you now than have another guy come up to you and get ahead of me.”

“Thanks Changmin. You’re the best.” _______ couldn’t help but say that because Changmin really was a great best friend.

“I’m glad you feel that way because you only deserve the best. So now that’s settled, can you keep your tissue boxes and tissue rolls already?”

 

- Meanwhile at DBSK’s dorm -  

Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong have been staying at the group’s dorm for a couple of days. It felt like they were back home.

Yunho and Jaejoong have been drinking together, both sharing their feelings and pouring out how bad they feel that _______ denied their feelings.

“Why did we have to fall for her?” Jaejoong asked in a somber tone.

“She got us under her skin.” Yunho muttered before taking a shot of soju.

“ARGH! I don’t want to be forever alone!” Jaejoong frustratingly said and instead of taking a shot of soju, he drank from the bottle.

“Me too! Why is she like this?!” Yunho replied, sharing the same sentiments.

The two gulped down a whole bottle of soju and after a moment of silence Yunho and Jaejoong shared a long eye contact moment.

“Yunho-ah…”

“Jae…”

The two hugged knowing very well how what the other feels. You know what they say, misery loves company. Any girl would be lucky to have either guy as their boyfriend but…maybe it is best for the world that YunJae stay together.



 

Unexpected ending? LOL I hope you enjoyed it though.

So we got the girl:

a. choosing neither.

b. YunJae moment

c. Ending up with her best friend. (Which some of you guys mentioned you wanted before)

 

I just felt like putting this up first since I do want to put more effort in the other endings. I’m hoping those would get a lot of ‘awww…’ from you guys.hihi

2 more alternative endings coming soon.

 

Oh you guys are sweet. I was just kidding, you don’t have to remember my birthday which is on the 20th which is like this coming Friday. LOL

For comments, suggestions, random - serious talks, *cough*birthday messages*cough*

You can simply tweet me at: twitter.com/nisrandom

Or in Tumblr: nisrandom.tumblr.com/

 

 

I'm happy that you guys felt the emotion from the last chapter.

 

~Comment Replies~ Love you guys!!

bubblyjoanna: awww...*hug* One of the reasons why I was hesitant in writing this story in the first place was because I know a lot of fans find this topic sensitive...and I truly understand. I just hope that after a while, the guys can get together in private and do rekindle their relationship as brothers. ^_^

ivylicious18: awww *cyber hug* I really wish for their happiness. I just really wanted to emphasize the AKTF line in the last update ^_^

emiex145: OMG. Just checked your profile and wrote on your wall. This update is my birthday gift to you? haha ^_~ Thanks ;)

fishandpenguin: awww..thank you. I'm so happy you loved it ^_^ Yes Yunho chapter will be super sweet that's why I'm taking my time with it, I just hope you guys feel it.hihi

yunhosyeobo: Me too...Can I be in the same situation too? haha Hope you like this first ending.

Thank you ^_^

eunhyukmylover: Yeah! ^_~ I do wish they sing for my birthday or even just a shout out from kpop oppas.haha

Hope you like this even though this isn't the Yunho / Jaejoong ending.

yay4kpop: Oh cool!! YAY! ^_~ I actually have no plans yet, usually if it's my birth month I feel down for some reason (not because I'm turning old.lol)

How about you?

hopelessromantic: It's so heartbreakingly beautiful! *sobs*

Haha I hope so. ^_~

amnos99: I may not know a lot of DBSK songs but this one just really makes my heart explode every time...especially the live performances. ^_^

hihi you're sweet. I'm happy that you love my stories.

jejemin: awww..*cyber hug* Glad you loved it ^_^

heroparkyoungwoong: Yeah, let's just all remember the good, happy memories ^_^

fluffyunicorn: awww...I'm happy you loved it ^_^ Hope you like this chapter too.

nizzyool: I think so too...it's so heartbreakingly beautiful! ^_^

Sweet ending with Yunho oppa soon ;)

InToXiCaTeD-by-JaE: awww...I'm so happy you feel that way. Thank you ^_^

madz67: Hope you like this update ^_^ I think AKTF and the song really is deep and meaningful.

cupidzangel: aww...you guys are too sweet that's why I really put in my all when writing for you all. haha

Hope you like this update ^_^

N-MA_Nightingale: awww...*hug* I miss them smiling all together, the stage seems so incomplete now. All good things must come to an end right? *sob*

Alina1225: That song is really ♥♥♥

I'm so glad you feel that way ^_^ Hope you like this update.

Yeah based on EatYourKimchi's interview with them he went to an international school in Korea.

aghniahr: aww...I should try listening to that song too.

Yeah I'm hoping that they do jam and get together in the future, even though they don't announce it to the public. It's nice to think they'll still have a good relationship in the future.

yupthatsme: Oh cool, when is your birthday? Can't see it on your AFF profile *cough*not a creeper* Anyway, Advance happy birthday!!

imaginedreamlove: Aww..hug is a sweet song. I wish the same thing too. I'm happy you liked the last update ^_^

SMlove: Oh cool! I'm trying to read that now + your Changmin story ^_^

Aeryth: I hope you like the first alternative ending ;)