How things started.

Torn between HoMin and JYJ

 

A lot of girls would envy and kill _______ for having such a close relationship with Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin or the guys popularly known as DBSK.

_______ was introduced to the guys three years ago when she was assigned to be the group’s photographer for their photo book.

 

It was her first big break as a freelance photographer and it happened to be to shoot for an international, not to mention insanely famous group.

_______ was a niece of one of the lyricists for DBSK and so he was the one who recommended _______ for the job. She was able to impress the SM management and so after the release of the photo book, they got her again to shoot for the group’s calendar and still shots for the Mirotic album.

_______ was shy and quiet at first, she was reserved and that made the others feel like she was unapproachable but on the contrary _______ was the bubbly, fun and a dependable girl once you get to know her. Yunho and Jaejoong were able to let ______ crawl out of her shell as the guys made her feel like they were friends.

“Think of us as your friends. We’re just here, bored and doing random poses for photos. We’re not scary ______ so I hope you don’t feel uncomfortable around us. You’re the boss here.” Yunho, being the leader started to joke with _______ as soon as he was introduced to her. Those weren’t just empty words, Yunho and the rest really made ______ feel like they were not the God-like idols that people made them to be. They were down-to-earth, approachable and very dorky and wacky, sometimes giving _______ a hard time to concentrate taking their photos since she laughed a long with their jokes and antics.

Jaejoong even brought food that he cooked to the set and especially gave attention to the budding photographer.

On their fifth meeting, _______ was finally able to let loose and direct the guys properly. She started telling them how they should pose, how they should express themselves to fit right for the concept and their image.

“Yah hyung, why does it look like _______’s food is tastier than mine?” Changmin whined and complained as he eyed the bento box that _______ just opened in front of him. _______ laughed at Changmin, yes he seemed really sensitive with his food.

“Changmin-ah, _______’s a girl so of course the food plating would be better for her.” Yoochun answered before he started eating.

*mehrong* _______ joked with Changmin and got a piece of sushi for her to eat. Changmin and ________ were the same age and so she was able to tease the maknae of the idol group.

“Oppa! The katsudon is sooooo yummy!” _______ exaggerated her reaction just to get Changmin more jealous.

“Well of course. I cooked it.” Jaejoong answered, feeling proud of his cooking.

“So _______, what will be shooting for next?” Junsu asked _______ curiously after gulping his drink down.

“Uhm…I think we’re going to shoot for another cover of your Mirotic album for version C.”_______ recalled. She just finished shooting the cover of the version B for DBSK’s Mirotic album. It was a bit tricky since they guys had to kick water gracefully and it had to be right on time, it was a trial and error process. She could definitely say that she got wet filming them.

 

 

________ cheered on DBSK when they made a comeback with Mirotic and Wrong Number. _______ was also able to tag a long to Japan a couple of times since the company got her again to do the guys photo shoots there. Yes, the money was great…actually it was more than enough for _______. Through this opportunity, ______ did not only make a name for herself, but she made and gained friends. From just being DBSK’s photographer, _______ became an acquaintance and then a close friend to the guys, but not that close in terms of knowing every single personal problem that the guys faced.

________ was like a little sister to some of them and to a few, maybe more.

 

 

Despite the busy schedules ______ was able to keep in touch with the guys. From time to time they would suddenly send her a text message or contact her through email.

As much as _______ and the guys wanted to hang out more with each other, it was just impossible because of the hectic schedules. She actually felt bad for her oppa’s…her friends but everyone knew their hard work would all be worth it in the end. Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun, Jaejoong and Junsu loved satisfying their fans. The love that they were receiving from the Cassies kept growing and expanding. Casseiopa made sure that their beloved boys would create a noise, an impact…good publicity everywhere they stepped foot on.

 

Those were definitely the happy, good old days.

 

So _______, along with the thousands of DBSK supporters undeniably got a shock and a mini-heart attack when the news regarding Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu filing a case to terminate their contract spread out like wildfire.



 

 

I know this first part might not be too interesting, but it is important since gives you guys a glimpse on the history between the girl and the rest of the DBSK guys.
 
Hello! This is Nadine ^_^ 
For those who are already familiar with me and my stories, are you guys sick of me? hahaha I hope not cause I love writing for you guys. 
 
 
~Comment Replies~ Thanks for showing interest. I hope you guys like it.
ShiBurrowes: Thanks. I hope you do like it ^_^ 
Aeryth: awww...you're here already. Thank you! ^_^
gabie_16: awww...thanks sweetie! ^_^
Muppet: Hope you like this first update ^_~ 
kylalovekpop: Thanks. Hope you like the start of the story ^_^