Secret's out

Torn between HoMin and JYJ

 

 

JYJ - Empty



 

Jessica was in _______’s studio, playing with the laptop while _______ cleaned her camera and other equipments.

Out of curiosity, _______ zoomed the lens of her camera on her laptop screen to check what Jessica was doing.

“Jessica, why are you on my email account?” _______ asked Jessica as soon as she saw what her ‘friend’ was doing.

“Oh…uhm I was just about log out and check in my account.” Jessica gave her excuse and she seemed to have practice the art of lying very well.

_______ could only guess that Jessica deleted the email that she got from the staff of Etude House regarding the CCTV camera footage.

_______ took in a deep breath, she placed her DSLR down and stood up from where she was sitting.

“Enough Jessica. I know all about you now.” _______ finally broke her silence.

Jessica turned the swivel chair around to look at _______.

“What are you talking about?” Jessica was still playing her part well.

“I didn’t tell you that I got almost hit by a car, I just told you that I almost got into an accident. You slipped and blew your cover when you came to the house and showed how ‘concerned’ you were. Stop acting all innocent. You’ve been such a shady girl and I can’t believe I treated you like my sister.” _______ finally released all her feelings.

Jessica stood up from her chair and walked up to _______.

“So, you feel smart now huh.” Jessica smirked, completely showing her y side.

“What the hell did I do to you for you to do something this drastic to me?!” _______ really wanted to know why Jessica did what she did.

“You were always close to them acting so freaking happy and all cute! I was a trainee for years in SME but they never paid attention to me! Yet you, wow you just took home the crown.” Spite and hate could be felt from Jessica’s voice.

“You were jealous?! Is that why you were trying to flirt to get close with them too?”

“I quit training in SME and studied photography seeing how you were able to attract so much attention because of your profession. I shouldn’t be jealous with someone like you. If I knew that you were going to get closer to them because of the first accident then I should have never planned that in the first place.” _______ never saw Jessica this frustrated and direct before.

“Oh my god, I thought you were my best friend. I treated you like my sister! And yet you tried to kill me twice.” The realization that hit ______ broke her.

“So what now? You have no proof nor physical evidence against me? And even if you do, how much do you think would happen?”

“Don’t challenge me anymore Jessica.” _______ expressed seriously.

Jessica scoffed and tried to slap _______ but a hand quickly caught hers.

“Jung Soo Yeon.” Changmin stopped Jessica and called her with her real, Korean name.

“You…you remember me?” Jessica’s tone softened as she looked at Changmin in the eyes.

“We wondered why you looked so familiar to us.” Yoochun said as the rest of the guys approached her and _______. They came in right on time.

“What do you want to do with her _______?” Junsu asked as he glared at Jessica.

“For now I’ll be just filing a restraining order against you Jessica. I didn’t think one of my closest friends would be a psycho stalker fan.” _______ stated, firm with her decision.

“Be thankful _______ is still letting you off easy. If it was just up to us we would have brought you the police station already.” Yunho voiced out his opinion.

“We can’t understand how ______ can still be kind to you after what you did. Leave now before this gets way more out of hand.” Jaejoong warned Jessica.

A defeated Jessica then tugged her hand away from Changmin’s grip before getting her bag and running out of the studio.

 

Once Jessica was out of sight, all of the guys turned their attention to _______.

“Are you okay?” They all worriedly asked her.

_______ was teary-eyed but she was also relieved to have known that the fear is over now.

“I am now.” She nodded her head slowly and got one of the best comforts she could ask for, a group hug from one the most famous idol groups a.k.a her true friends who protected her despite everything else.



 

 

Regarding the finale / ending(s??): Will have a surprise for you all and hopefully you guys get satisfied.

hmm...will it be a heartbreaking ending or a happy ending? Or just a completely out of this world, unexpected finale? *wink wink / evil laugh*

 

 

Wow. Crazy.  Jaejoong caught up and is in the lead.

Team Jaejoong: 38%

Team Yunho: 33%

Team YunJae: 20%

Neither: 9%

 

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~

hopelessromantic: Well everyone wanted her to die. haha

Happy you liked the Yunho chapter ;) I know, to be comforted by them is like being in heaven! ^_~

nizzyool: And all suspicions are confirmed now. haha I just couldn't NOT put that as the chapter title...You know what time it is ;)

bubblyjoanna: Haha Jessica is the ultimate enemy here.

I know I couldn't and up to now I still can't decide so I'll just make an ending(s?) that will make you all happy. Glad you love it ;)

cupidzangel: I know, I couldn't choose that's why I was leaving it up to you guys. haha

Finally confirmed the 'mysterious shady suspect' LOL. I was actually thinking of the uncle who introduced ______ to the guys to be the enemy at first.

Hope you like this update ^_^

yupthatsme: Team Yunho for Yunho time! ^_^ haha ;)

nadya1989: Finally this chapter answers your questions. haha

amnos99: Team Jae is winning now! But of course I would give you all finales that you would love. LOL You got Jessica's 'hate' reasons spot on ;)

emiex145: Yeah! Hope you like this update ;)

jejemin: I wanna see Yunho's bed hair! haha

Jessica's evil role is confirmed!

Changmin's in this update for just a bit like the other guys but I assure you he'll still have big role in the remaining chapters ;)

fluffyunicorn: I'm happy you're loving this ^_^ Hope you like this update.

madz67: Here's your update, hope you like it ;) Well Jessica has admitted defeat already.

yunhosyeobo: Can we share?? haha ^_~ How I wish.

She's lucky she has the boys with her. Finally suspicions about Jessica have been answered here.

Haha You're on both teams ^_^

alj1225: Yeah! I know, envy her so much that she has Yunho and the other guys. haha 

Oh I saw your photos from KMF!! kyaa~ You were so close!! ^_^

khmerprincess: Good job! You got it spot on! haha ^_~

imaginedreamlove: Unfortunately, Jessica is the culprit. tsk tsk tsk. Hope this chapter clarifies a lot ^_^

tiffism: And you're right!! ;)

redshuz: Yeah it is Jessica. LOL I know those are a lot of keys to share. haha

You're welcome. Hope you love this update as well ^_~

heroparkyoungwoong: Yeah, this blonde girl really did a lot of damage earlier. tsk tsk tsk. Yay for Team Yunho. haha ^_~ Hope you like this update.

saranghaenix3: I actually plan to buy a baseball bat to keep in my future apartment if ever I do move out of my parent's place in the future. haha