Her

Never Let Go

Kai proceeds on his bed near the window in their hotel room after changing into his pair of sweatpants and a cotton gray shirt. He is the only one left in the room since the others all headed to the beach. He knows he's making some kind of a scandal about not 'wanting' to join them, but Sehun already explained to his co-members that Kai is just tired and he needs some rest. That is partially true, yes, because Kai is having same horrible visions for three days now. And it really is mentally affecting him so much. He never tried to tell a thing to anyone because he's not sure if the others will ever take it seriously or something like that. It is better to hide it as a secret, that's what Kai thinks. He doesn't want to tell something about it to Sehun and LuHan as well. Though he knows that Tao already had an idea about it.

He sighs as he sits down the fluffy, comfortable bed. He feels like in the near future, it is only his decision that can tell if someone will live or simply.. die. The thoughts of the past suddenly invades his head and he feels a rush of guilt and a little regret in his gut. He made a promise to his deceased vampire dad before that he wouldn't make such thing, but in the end he broke it.. because of some heavy reason.

"Jongin,"

Kai freezes. He doesn't move even an inch from his spot. Shivers run to his spine as he hears that voice. That unnaturally cold voice that once registered as music to his ears before. That soothing voice that turned into a sound that can make anyone feel uneasy.

"KyungHee," Kai mutters in disbelief. That voice didn't literally came out of one's mouth, but some kind of like an emphaty link to Kai. That is KyungHee, the love of his life.

"Yes, it is me. I've been watching you for too long now." The voice says. "And I've been waiting for you to come back to us again."

"Show yourself." Kai commands. He feels so uneasy and.. guilty at the same time. "Let's talk about this, face to face."

 

With a blink of an eye, a stunning girl suddenly appears infront of Kai. She's wearing a plain white dress that extends down to her knees. She has a long dark wavy hair that is as black as a black stallion's. Her skin is incredibly pale and her features are near perfect-- or perfect. She's so beautiful and looks so innocent, but one thing in her contradicts everything; her dark eyes perfectly the same as Kai's, and are really hypnotizing just like what Kai's can.. do.

Kai feels his heart skip a beat upon seeing her. It's been a long time now, that he left her with all the burdens and pains that was supposed-to-be shared by the two of them. And it kills him to see her right now because seeing her still have a great heart impact for him.

"How did you find me?" Kai asks. He wants to hold her, or even just feel her in his arms again. KyungHee just stands there and stares at Kai in a hurtful way. And Kai knows.

"Don't you remember what you told me before?" She asks in almost a whisper. "You created me.. changed me into this. We're in an inseparable bond."

Kai exhales, looking down the sheets. "I'm sorry." he says. "I'm sorry that I made you.. into, into like me."

"I wanted this, even before you changed me." KyungHee walks to him and Kai immediately pulls her to his arms. "I know you still love me, because if not, you will just leave me dying that night."

"That is the same thing I really wanted to figure out." Kai releases her and stares at his eyes. "Where is she? Our daughter?"

KyungHee smiles sadly. "She's with my aunt." she sits down the bed, Kai follows. "I gave her when she was.. still a baby." She looks up at Kai. "I promised her that I will get her back once I talk to you.. once you get back to us."

"I don't know. I can't, yet." He replies, "I have this vision. It kept on repeating all over again."

"I foresaw it." She says matter-of-factly. "And I know that you know it too. That is also one of the reasons that I showed up."

Yes, KyungHee is now a half-vamp-half-human but she has some of what purebloods have. And it was all because of Kai who is the one who changed her. Kai's family and blood are one of their race's novelties, so basically their family are one of the most powerful ones in their kind, so as Tao who belongs to another novelty family, making those whom they shared their blood with adopt some or atleast a little pinch of their high abilities. KyungHee had the ability to see visions about the future just like what Kai can do. Meaning, KyungHee is one of rare kinds of their race.

"But first, I want to tell you something that is a lot.. personal." KyungHee continues. "I know that this, maybe, a wrong time to say this but I really wanted you to know."

"I will listen." Kai responds, looking straight to her eyes. "I promise I will listen."

"Sehun," She starts. Kai feels awkward about it, but KyungHee just smiles and continues as she holds his hand, "Sehun is my brother."

Kai turns to look at her with a confused look as if saying 'what the are you talking about?! that's not even possible!"

"I left him when our parents died. I know I'm wrong to just leave him alone with my other relatives." She confesses, "I'm thankful that you're taking care of him."

Kai has his breath hitched.

"But you didn't tell me about this before, did you?" Kai exclaims in disbelief. "You didn't talk to me about something.. like you have a brother."

"That's why I am in regret right now. I'm sorry." She lowers her head.

"I understand." Kai raises her head by putting a finger on her chin. "And, what about LuHan?"

KyungHee takes a deep breath. "It is all your decision, Jongin. I know you know what is right and which is better. You are destined to do it."

Kai shakes his head.

She smiles and holds his hand to her cheek. "You already did a right decision before. That saved two lives, that's why our child and I are still alive. I know you knew the answer."