The Truth

Never Let Go

"I'll explain everything after I bring you in your room." Jongin explains, looking at Sehun who is, literally, shaking in fear and shock. Jongin knows how would all of that can traumatize Sehun, and he regrets about letting Sehun see everything directly. "It's okay. I am here. No one will hurt you when you're with me."

"W-Where is he?" Sehun asks, tears continuously fall from his eyes as if soon he'll get an emotional breakdown. "LuHan hyung."

"He's with Tao. He's safe now." Jongin calmly says.

 

"H-how? H-how did- I swear I saw him t-there but.. how did- Tao.. What-?"

Jongin wipes Sehun's tears by his thumb. He is hurting too, seeing Sehun weeps like he'll pass out. He never should have brought Sehun there in the first place, to witness his.. his true self. "Do you trust me?"

Sehun nods. He feels terrible, and a bit relieved. But he never would feel comfortable unless he sees LuHan with his own eyes. "I do."

Then Jongin tightens his grip to Sehun. Sehun doesn't know how Jongin did it, but for only a couple of seconds, they are already inside their dorm room. The confusion and shock fill his head, and he wants to cry harder but he can't. It seems like his own body, his own eyes won't let him.

"Hyung!" Sehun cries as he runs to LuHan, throwing his arms around him in the bed. "I.. I thought I already lost you. I'm scared. I'm sorry, I won't let you be alone again. I am really sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry. I am the one at fault. It's okay Sehun. I am here. I am already here." LuHan says softly, gently caressing Sehun's hair.

"Thank you." LuHan says to Jongin, then to Tao. Tao smiles at him but Jongin..

"I didn't do it for you." Jongin says, "I did it for Sehun."

"I never thought you guys existed, but now I do."

"Kind? What?" Sehun looks up, sniffing.

Jongin takes a deep breath, hoping that everything will still be the same, "I am vampire."

"Me too!" Tao adds.

"Vampire?!"

"Sehun, we were born as vampires. We can't change what we were. We were destined to be this, a beast in human form. I'm sorry." Jongin repeats, hurt. Sehun looks stupidly at him and Tao. He doesn't know what to feel or/and what to think about his boyfriend's confession. It sounds stupid to his ears like when Chanyeol tells him stories about ogres and satyrs and centaurs and cyclops. He hasn't had the word 'vampire' in his dictionary and it needs a lot of time to let himaccept it.

But the reality is right infront of him now; the one he thought never existed, was the same person who recognized him as the reason of his existence. How? What? Why? Those questions suddenly invade his head, messed head.

"W-what? Stop these nonsense Jongin!" Sehun growls, though he has the feeling that, maybe, just maybe, Jongin is saying the truth. He witnessed everything, and those are enough evidences. But he just can't admit it.

"Do you think a normal person can do such things as what happened earlier? Do you think a normal person can do that? Do you think it's normal to have eyes that glow red as blood? Or how my hands feel cold when I touch you? Is that normal?" Jongin asks in a very straight tone, like every word he's saying is.. normal.

Sehun takes a long pause before he could respond, thinking about what Jongin had pointed out and all that happened that supports it. He looks at LuHan who just stares at him as if saying that everything is true. And LuHan knows it really is true. Tao told him every detail earlier and he didn't have any reasons to not to believe him because he saw everything, and he was in it.

"Y-you're a v-vampire?" Sehun chokes the words he say like he wants to already wake up from that nightmare.

"Are you afraid of me?" Jongin asks again. LuHan stands up, looking away from the conversation.

"I.. I know you won't hurt me." Sehun says, taking a deep breath.

"Sehun," mutters LuHan but Jongin glares at him, eyes like an abyss.

"It's okay hyung. Tao saved you.. Jongin saved you, us.. That's enough for me. I owe them my life for saving you hyung. You know I can't.. I can't live without you. You are the biggest part of me. You are special to me." Sehun says to LuHan with gentle eyes and voice. LuHan turns to look at him and his face softens as his heart beats like, again, crazy, everytime. But he knows everything that Sehun spilled out infront of them is just because of him being the ing special friend. "And I want you to stick around me and be beside me like what I told you before. That I.. I don't know what to do when you'll leave me. I'll kill myself, I swear. So.. stay with me."

"Sehun," LuHan says again, but then he sighs. Only a sigh. All the feelings he wants to finally confess back off his throat as soon as Sehun turns to face Jongin again. He's stupid! He deserves to get killed for his great stupidity.

Sehun stands up. "I.. I am not afraid Jongin. I am not scared of you. I know you won't hurt me. I know you'll protect me because you love me. I know you won't let those who I love to get hurt. I know.. I know you're not a beast." Sehun says, looking straight in Jongin's eyes. "I said I trust you.. I trust you.. and that means forever."

---

[a/n] I know I am stupid too. I'm out of words, I don't know what words to use and.. OTL I am the worst. T.T