Insecure Again

Never Let Go

"Here he is!" Minseok blurts out happily, whistling to s. Sehun is now walking inside the school's dance studio for the first time. It's his first day of being an official member of the dance club. Great! He's nervous.

"Hyung, my heart.. is freaking out like crazy." Sehun exclaims, completely nervous and excited. Everyone inside laughs at him, in a good way though.

"Oho. It's okay, you'll get used to it. And don't worry, we are all normal, we don't it humans." Minseok jokes, patting Sehun's shoulder to lessen the nervousness in him.

"Oh that helped." Sehun chuckles. Minseok gestures him to intro his self. Sehun breathes heavily, mentally cursing inside his head. He then introduces his self in a really awkward way, wearing a poker face like he has no emotion at all. But that's just his look, not what he really feels.

The other members introduce theirselves too. As what Sehun remembers, their names are Zi Tao, Yixing and JongDae. Minseok says that he only has six top members including the five of them inside the studio that moment.

"I think we should have a welcome party for the newbies. What do you think?" Minseok asks. They sit on a circle on the shiny floor.

"So where is the other one hyung? We are only five here." Sehun interrupts, raising his hand.

"Oh right. I forgot. Anyway, he'll be here soon. You'll see." Minseok explains.

"Uh, about the party.. we can hold it in our club. Just tell me when, so I can schedule it." Yixing suggests. The other members nodded in agreement.

"That'll be fun." Tao says. "Yeah, it's been so long since we hang-out." Jongdae adds. "A week isn't that so long actually." Tao corrects, turning to face Jongdae.

"Okay. Alright. We can have the party this saturday night." Minseok finally decides. "Where is he now, seriously?"

"There." Tao points at the entrance door. Minseok turns his gaze, smiling.

"Jong-in! we've been waiting for you. Welcome to the dance club!"

--

Sehun finally got home after his fourth day in the dance club. They are now working on their new choreographies which is needed for their first show in school. He is paired with Jongin in one of it. Every member has to do two dances in that show; one with a pair and the other one is with the group.

Jong-in and Sehun are doing their best for their first performance. They were given a ballad song so the dance moves are a bit y, especially when they combined their skills. Everytime they practice, Sehun couldn't explain why his body heats up when Jong-in dances. He never felt something like that before since he first danced. So he always end up calling for a water break, Jong-in didn't notice though.

"So, your club is throwing you a party?" LuHan asks, flipping the pages of a korean book infront of him.

"and for JongIn-hyung." Sehun corrects. He wearily drops his bag in his bed, throwing his self on the other side.

"And you're coming?"

"Of course, that is a party for the newbies. I am a newbie," Sehun points out. "and JongIn-hyung too."

"So I guess you are really that close now?"

"Definitely. That can help for the success of our first paired performance."

"Oh, is that so? I wish you the best then." LuHan tries to sound grateful for what he had heard. He need to get used to it, since they are in the same club now. But he can't just throw away his doubts. He is insecure, again.

"Yeollie, what should I do?" LuHan asks miserably at Chanyeol the next day at school.

"Why are you freaking out anyway?"

"I am not freaking out! I am just.. just.. you know, it's not exactly what you called freaking out. But. Ugh. Nevermind." LuHan reasons out, obviously denying with his actions.

"They'll take care of him, don't worry."

LuHan doesn't respond. Chanyeol sighs, "And Jong-in's there too. I'm sure he'll look over him."

"That is what I am worried about." LuHan says. "I don't trust him.. yet."