After

Never Let Go

Everything goes on nicely and normally during the next few days. Sehun, for the first time, gets into school on time or sometimes earlier for about 10 to 15 minutes, which is all because of Jongin who fetches him early in the morning and they both walk to school together hand to hand. They also go on dates and do normal things like normal human couples, though Jongin sometimes looks ignorant in such things like couple shirts. He always mouths 'oh' everytime something new amuses him and Sehun is happy for that, partially.

LuHan, on other hand, is on a big contrast of what and how the new couple feels after the shocking confessions. Of course, who would have feel great when he sees the love of his life being taken away by other guy? He feels like the world betrays him and he wants to simply die directly than to witness those fluff things of Sehun and Jongin which kills him slowly and painfully. So he always ends up killing his free time in the rooftop of the Performing Arts building, where, also, Jongin and him had confrontation before. He cries his heart out quietly, singing dramatic songs with his iPod that make him sick even more. But that's how his life is now, since that vampire guy appeared in their lives.

"Hyung.. why are your eyes swollen like that?" Sehun asks one day when he notices LuHan's red swollen eyes. From crying. In the rooftop. Because of Sehun.

"N..no. A-a little insect goes his way in my eyes then I absentmindedly rubbed it so.. I ended having these." LuHan denies. He's been trying to get a little away from Sehun but it is a lot harder than what he expected.

Sehun walks to LuHan in his bed then immediatelly holds his hyung in the face as he examines LuHan's swollen eyes. "Does it hurt?"

"I-I'm fine, Sehun." LuHan says, gently shoving Sehun's hands away. Sehun sighs. "Why are you here anyway?"

"Because this is also my room?"

"I mean.. Jongin."

"Did you mentioned my name?" Jongin pops out on the window, eyes closed.

 

"Definitely! I thought you're a vampire? You've got perfectly good hearing, right? So you would have heard what I said." LuHan says a bit coldly as Jongin slips his self in through the window.

"That means you should be careful." Jongin replies, now leaning to the wall with arms crossed.

Sehun clears his throat. "Was there something I didn't know here?"

"Except about Jongin being a vampire." LuHan butts in. He's been acting a little ty to Jongin now too.

Jongin smirks, raising his brow to LuHan. "Don't you think that's a good reason to shut your annoying mouth? I am getting a bit.. uncomfortable."

"Ooh~ I'm scared." LuHan says playfully. Standing up, he grabs his iPod from the drawer. "Nice to see you today, vampy. Take care of my special friend, kay? Or i'll bring you to the dental clinic. Bye!" he adds as he walks towards the door then shuts the door closed.

"What is that?" Sehun asks in disbelief. Jongin walks to him beside bed.

"He's just being childish." Jongin says. Sehun smiles, staring at his boyfriend's hair.

"Then that's reasonable." Sehun chuckles. Jongin reaches for his hands. Sehun was used to the coldness of Jongin's hand in his skin everytime they touch. Skinship. "Why are you here anyway?"

"To ask you out." Jongin smiles brightly like a kid. "You're not busy, right? Orange!"

"After you sneaked in my window?" Sehun teasingly asks. "Does that reasonable?"

"Well.. I am just lazy to knock. And, uh, I'm just lazy." Jongin smiles again, like convincing Sehun that he's right.

"Fine. Go out first." Sehun commands. Jongin gives him a confused look. He rolls his eyes. "I am going to get dressed. Do you want me to be in pajamas out in public?"

"It's fine for me. You're beautiful in any clothes anyway. I'm fine with only your boxers too." Jongin smirks, showing a peace sign. He moves away knowing that Sehun will, again, slap him hardly in the arm.

"You're gross Kim Jongin!"

-

Saturday came and all of the top dance and music club members assembled in the universty's front gate with their luggages that are enough for two days.

Tao sits beside Kris in the bench and is hugging a medium-sized panda and dragon stuffed toys. Minseok and Jongdae are eating baozi and french fries. Yixing is with Suho in the pavement near the bushes. Kyungsoo is with Baekhyun in the same bench, chit-chatting about something funny. Kai and Sehun are munching strawberry-flavored cotton candy beside Tao and Kris. They all have excited looks on their faces as they wait for their ride.

"Dude, how much longer are we going to wait for the van? We've been waiting here for ages." Chanyeol hisses through his phone. He's been calling one of his dad's men about the van for several times now. "I'll give you another 10 minutes!" then he hungs up.

LuHan is standing beside him, glancing back and forth to his co-members. "How's it going now?"

"That guy is a pain in the . He's so ing slow!" Chanyeol growls. "Anyway, you will be the one to drive the van. Baekhyun and I will use my car, alright? That van is a ten seater so, yeah, you guys will fit."

LuHan nods. Though, he is still torn in between coming or not, but Sehun pleaded him so he agreed. He doesn't want to disappoint him. "Alright. I don't know how to get there, though. Let me use one of your GPS, unless you want the whole group to have an outing in the road."

Chanyeol laughs and glances at Baekhyun in the bench. Baekhyun seemed to notice him because he looks back at his boyfriend and smiles his glinting smile. "Oh hell, do you know how gorgeous Baekhyun is? He's like the most beautiful creature ever!" Chanyeol glances back at Baekhyun again. "I think I really need to go to him now. My feels are exploding, hell."

With that, LuHan smiles and Chanyeol walks out. But when he side glances to where Kai and Sehun is, a frown immediately forms in his face.

----

[a/n] Sry for late update. ;~;