Saved by a Stranger

Never Let Go

"Once I get detention this day again, you really are so dead!" Sehun hisses after waking up with the same setting, unpleasant setting. He rushed towards the bathroom then changed to his school attire. Please, no detention again.

No single soul is still wandering around the school ground when Sehun arrives. It is already 7:50am, 8:00am is his moment of truth. He can still make it.

In his way towards his class, he suddenly hears footsteps next to him. Oh, for sure that student will get detention too.

"Mr. Oh Sehun, you are late again!" Sehun's teacher speaks, not even looking at his way. He is already used to Sehun's hobby: waking up late, getting in to class late and collecting detensions.

"I.. I.." Sehun nervously replies. The whole class stares at him.

"He was with me earlier actually Mr. Kang. I'm sorry." The guy next to Sehun earlier throws his arm around him, smiling at his professor. "Please let him pass this, it was my fault that he's late, sir."

Sehun looks at him who is wiggling his brows as if saying 'Don't worry, I'll take care of this.' in shock. Sehun takes a deep breath then states, "Yeah, I'm sorry Mr. Kang."

Mr. Kang, Sehun's Literature teacher, looks at the guy then back to Sehun suspiciously, "I will let you slip this for now Mr. Oh, you better go to school earlier next time. You can take your seat." He commands, Sehun awkwardly walks towards his seat. What a luck!

Mr. Kang clears his throat, "I know you already heard about the new transferee, right?" He gestures the guy to come forward, nodding at him.

Sehun gulps. Oh god. I am hotter than him. All of the girls inside the class starts to murmur, these flirty brats!

"Thank you sir," the guy bows formally at Mr. Kang, smiling. "Hello everyone, I am Kim JongIn. I hope to be friends with all of you. Please take care of me." That was.. adjgbdntjqke!

"You can take the vacant seat next to Mr. Oh." Mr. Kang offers.

"Oh, yes of course."

----------------------------------

Sehun secretly peeks inside the classroom as he plays with his fingers nervously. He was already dismissed fifteen minutes ago but he refused to go to the cafeteria with Chanyeol because he got a more important business than to heavenly gulp his chocolate milkshake, for now. Just a little more important though.

Finally, Kim Jong-in starts to walk out of the room, leaving only Mr. Kang inside. Sehun crosses his fingers.

"Ahh.. H.. Hi." Sehun greets awkwardly. Jong-in stops then looks at Sehun.

"Oh hi!" He says, smiling brightly at Sehun. "You okay? I'm sorry for the sudden action I made earlier. Just wanted to help."

Sehun nervously smiles. Why is he being nervous anyway? "Oh, about that. I wanted to say thank you. I owe you a really big one."

"I don't accept, you know, thank you's." Jong-in replies seriously. Sehun frowns.

"What do you mean?" Sehun asks, disappointed.

Jong-in chuckles, placing a hand in one of Sehun's shoulder. "You owe me one, right?" Sehun nods. "I really need a company now, can you pay a little time for me?"

Don't get it wrong Sehun. He is an angel in disguise. He is no dangerous. "Of course! I owe you one. A really big one." Sehun says hyperactively. "Where are you going anyway?"

"Actually, that was the one I kept on thinking since earlier." Jong-in overdramatically scratches the back of his head. Sehun giggles.

"Don't worry! Everything will be alright!" Sehun blurts out proudly. "Let's go to my friends in the cafeteria. You will feel like you are at home. Really."

"Really? You better take good care of me then." Jong-in says reassuringly.

"Trust me."