Reminiscing Jong-in's Past

Never Let Go

"JongIn-ah, do you ever know how much I love you?"

"Hmm." Jong-in mumbles, hovering above her as he caresses her hair. A gentle smile forms in his lips, knowing that the reason of his existence is holding him, loving him. "Do I still need to answer that?"

It is a cold starry night. The sounds of crickets and the brushing of thd tree leaves are the only ones heard, but their calm, harmonious breathing is the most beautiful sound in that place.

The innocent look in her eyes is the kind of strong ecstasy to Jong-in. "I want to hear it from you.. I always had my pride about your love to me but.. I am still insecure, knowing that you might not realize that I am seriously into loving you."

"I do." Jong-In says, slowly leaning his forehead to her's so that their lips are only less than a centimeter away. She smiles. Everything is gentle, perfect.

"I do know everything.. And I love you.. I love you more than anything in your world, as much as in mine." He adds, igniting their lips gently. It is not about lust, but everything about their love for each other, about the great feeling and warmth when they're in each other's arm.

"I want to be by your side always." She finally says after pulling away from their kiss for some oxygen. JongIn buries his face in her neck, intertwining their hands smoothly. He loves her scent, it is his heroine, and is his biggest weakness. "I want to be like you. I want to spend my eternity with you Jong-In."

Jong-in suddenly sits up. "No.. no.. You didn't know how hard it is to be like me." He says, too much pain all over his voice. "You didn't know how bad it feels everytime I see how humans live their lives normally. Everything is normal for them. Mine is not. It will forever be the same for me because I am a vampire!"

"I don't care! You do love me and that's normal. You're not a beast, Jong-in, you are the perfect creature to me."