A CALL

Never Let Go

"Erm.. Tao, what are you trying say earlier again?" Minseok asks as he puts down the soda bottles and a box of pizza in the table in their shared room.

Tao immediately runs towards the table, quickly munching a piece of pizza then opens his soda bottle like he's been starved for a year. "Oh, that." He starts, choked by the food.

"Easy. The food will not run from you. Kay, can you manage to speak now? Or a little later?" Minseok asks, surprised by how hungry Tao is. Maybe it is because of last night in the club, he didn't eat much of the club food.

"Now." Tao says, mouth full of pizza that made his cheeks looks like Minseok's. "Kris, he said.."

"Oh, your boyfriend? Did you guys met earlier when I'm not around?" Minseok asks suspiciously.

"Nope. He just called." Tao replies. "He said that Suho-hyung wants to have a joint outing with us. You know, music and dance club."

"Hmm. I'll think of that." Minseok says. "And i'll ask our members first, of course."

"Okay." Tao says, trying to reach another piece of pizza but Minseok snaps his arm. "Erm. I want to go to that outing."

"Alright." Minseok says. "I'll go asks the others then. Oh and, don't eat all of it, kay? Or I'll kick your ."

Tao grins, "Oh. You do know I'm an expert in wushu, don't you?" He smiles evilly.

"Aish! You're annoying! I will not buy you food next time. I swear!" Minseok yells as he storms out the room.

-----

[a/n] Ayo wazzup~ I know I've got many boring chapters. I'm sorry. OTL. I'll write better in the future.

Anyway, subs, comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. AND OH YEAH, THANK YOU SO MUCH SUBSCRIBERS, I SO LOVE YOU GUYS. Pppyong~