Jong-in's childhood friend

Never Let Go

"S-sehun.. I.." Jongin starts, head lowered. Sehun's finally back to his senses because of what happened between him and Jongin. And what happened to Jongin himself.

"W-what's wrong? Why.. why was your eyes.. w..when did--? Sehun's sentence is cut by Jongin's normal teary eyes looking up at him. It hurts him to see Jongin's state right now.

"S-sehun.. I'm sorry." Jongin holds Sehun's trembling hands.

"W.. what is happening? with you? right here?" Sehun asks again, still not believing what he just saw, which is against his philosophy.

"I.. S-sehun.. I am-"

Jongin's supposed-to-be confession is completely ruined by a hopping Tao who just suddenly appeared infront of them. Tao forms an 'o' in his mouth, glancing back and forth at the two.

"Did I disturbed you guys?" Tao asks shyly, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh, no no no." Sehun denies as he waves his hands infront of Tao. "What is it? Is there something wrong?"

"Erm. Well.. Actually.. Xiumin-hyung wants to talk to you now." Tao says to Jongin. Jongin sighs, turning to look at Sehun.

"Oh, Jongin, you must go now. Minseok hyung is surely waiting for you." Sehun fakes, smiling convincingly at Tao.

"What does he want?" Jongin asks Tao.

"I don't know. He didn't say anything."

"Go." Sehun commands Jongin. Jongin stares at him for the last time, he then walks to their table, leaving only Tao and Sehun.

"Are you guys dating?" Tao finally asks after moments of silence. Sehun and him goes to the rooftop for a while after Jongin left.

"I don't know." Sehun replies, gazing up the starry night sky above.

"How was that?" Tao asks, confused.

"I can trust you, right?" Sehun asks. Tao nods, staring at Sehun, waiting for an explanation. "Hmm.. We kissed."

"So.. that means you're dating." Tao concludes, nodding at his self.

"I don't think so, yet. Uh, since when are you friends with Jongin, Tao?"

"Since childhood."