Hungover

Never Let Go

Sehun wakes up the next day when he felt a wet towel in his forehead. He slowly lifts his eyelids to adjust from the beaming sunlight in his face escaping through the curtains. His head hurts like it'll explode. His throat is dry and he feels like vomiting.

"How do you feel?" LuHan asks, getting away the towel from Sehun's forehead.

"I'm fine." Sehun says.

With that, LuHan stands up without a word, taking away the towel and the small container with him. Sehun feels disappointed, there is a part of Sehun that wants him to hear LuHan worries about him and that's stupid, because as much LuHan tries to hide every worry he is feeling for Sehun, the more he'll act cold to the younger. And that's stupid, too.

"Hyung." Sehun calls, sitting up from the bed as he holds his head because he feels like it'll leave him anytime or it'll just fall helplessly on the floor. Damn hungover.

LuHan didn't responded, but Sehun knows him too well, oh not that much though, and he know that he will listen even when he isn't facing him.

"Hyung, are you mad?" Sehun asks, staring intently at LuHan sitting in the study desk. LuHan's back is facing him.

Again, LuHan didn't answered. Sehun knows that. He's mad and he'll not speak to Sehun all over the day.

"Hyung~ Talk to me please!" Sehun pleads as he walks towards his hyung and wrapping his arms around LuHan's neck. The heavenly smell of LuHan's hair makes him stop for a little, and he keeps on sniffing, eyes closed, like a dog.

"Ai! Go away! You're disgusting!" LuHan growls, trying to snap the younger's arm but it keeps on turning back to his neck.

"Hyung.." Sehun says, still sniffing LuHan's bed hair. "Your hair smells nice."

"And you smell like a rotten fruit!" LuHan growls. Sehun giggles in his ear, the hot breath of the younger makes its skin turns a shade of pink. "Get off!"

Sehun shakes head, tightening the grip around him while burying his face to his hyung's hair. "No. Way."

"Go away!" LuHan exclaims irritably. Sehun is busy being a dog at LuHan's hair, still, like he wants to sleep there for the whole day ahead. "You're not going away huh?"

"I'm not going to get off of you!" Sehun whispers. Okay LuHan, get hold of yourself, seriously.

"Aahh.. Really?" LuHan turns around, their faces are dangerously close. "Your breath smells like alcohol. You're gross!"

"Oh, thanks!" Sehun smiles, wiggling his brows playfully at his hyung. LuHan wants to laugh, but no, he must not.

LuHan nods teasingly, a smirk forms in his lips. "Then stay right there!"

LuHan quickly pinches the bridge of Sehun's nose, making Sehun cry in pain. "HYUNG NO! NO NO NO! IT HURTS. IT HURTS!" He cries, gripping LuHan's arm.

LuHan laughs humurously. "So you still won't let go of me, huh?"

Sehun furrows his brows evilly, glancing LuHan's sitting position. Uh-oh. LuHan stands up, still pinching Sehun's nose, knowing that Sehun has now an evil plan of revenge.

Sehun smiles playfully, "No one has ever touched my nose, ever!" Oh, that's not true, lol.

Just when LuHan is about to respond, Sehun slides his hands down LuHan's ribs, tickling Luhan to death. Sehun laughs victoriously as LuHan releases his nose.

"I won! I won!" Sehun announces happily. LuHan stares at him with evil-ish eyes.

"No you're not! Not yet!" LuHan growls. He grabs Sehun by the waist, tickling him much more. Sehun laughs uncontrollably, LuHan too.

They roll over the bed, tickling each other the best they can. They both burst into laughter, tears beside their eyes. "When I said get off of me, get off of me!" LuHan yells, Sehun is under him, pleading to stop in between laughter.

LuHan stops when he realizes their awkward position. Him above Sehun, in the bed. Oh, right.

Sehun's eyes widens as LuHan leans closer to him. LuHan suddenly plants a quick kiss on the younger's lips then whispers, "Now, you're forgiven."