Awkward

Never Let Go

"Hyung, can you please pass me my water bottle" Sehun kindly commands, sweat all over his face and neck. He is the one in charge of cleaning the windows so basically he is on the top of a three-staired ladder while LuHan is feather-dusting the teacher's desk.

LuHan looks up, raising his brow and gives him the bottle.. This punk!

"What else?" LuHan asks with a hint of cold tone. Sehun shakes head, smiling stupidly.

"Thanks." Sehun says, continuing his work.

"Have you called Chanyeol already?" LuHan asks. They are really busy with their works to still look at each other.

"Yeah, he'll be here soon."

Sehun puts on his iPod after that conversation. He sings with it. And dances absentmindedly even he's on top of the ladder. And then suddenly, with all of Sehun's stupidity,

"Ahhhhhh!"

It's falling. Sehun's falling. No. No. He'll get bruise. Or wounds. Or-

Sehun's body came into a halt. Unexpectedly it doesn't hurt. He slowly opens his eyes and sees a worried LuHan staring at him, shocked and scared. LuHan's arms are tightly wrapped around Sehun, holding Sehun in bridal style.

Sehun and LuHan awkwardly stares at each other, processing what had just happened, not moving. Sehun's cheeks flash a shade of red.

"Ayo! Waz-" Chanyeol suddenly appears out of nowhere with a playful smile, just then he widens his eyes. He looks weird when he's shocked, really. "Are you two-?" He asks, pointing suspiciously at LuHan with Sehun on his arms.

"No!" LuHan and Sehun turns their gazes to him then yells in chorus. Chanyeol's reaction is the best, for it looks like it would qualify for Guiness Book of World Records. LuHan literally and purposedly dropped Sehun from his grip. Chanyeol widens his eyes, a lot lot lot wider at the sight.

"OW!" Sehun groans in pain, glaring at LuHan coldly. "Why did you just dropped me like that?!"

-------------------

"Why were you late again anyway? You're really fond of collecting detentions huh?" Chanyeol asks teasingly after they finished doing Sehun's clean-the-whole-room detention pay.

Chanyeol treats LuHan and Sehun their usual chocolate and strawberry bubba tea. Mr. ET got a lot of money, yeah. And It'll be really boring if they would be back at the dorm so they agreed on coming to the Bubble Tea House.

"Lu Hyung's fault." Sehun innocently blurts out, throwing LuHan accusing gaze.

"Me? Why me?" LuHan protests, furrowing his eyebrows at Sehun. He sits opposite Sehun, beside Chanyeol.

"Because you didn't wake me, and you turned off the alarm clock just after you woke up." Sehun explains. Chanyeol's mouth forms an 'o'.

"Well.. You.. You sleep and snore like snorlax! That's not my fault." LuHan defensively answers. Sehun and LuHan throws each other ice cold glares. Chanyeol clears his throat awkwardly, deeep.

"Woahwoahwoah. Ceasefire! Sehun, you had a new classmate, right?" Chanyeol interrupts.

"Huh? I haven't heard about that yet." Sehun turns his head to Chanyeol. "So, you're saying, we'll be having a new classmate?"

"Absolutely yes. Baekhyun told me." Chanyeol blushed after he spoke that name. LuHan raises his brows again.

"A friend of Minseok hyung's." Sehun adds.

"How do you know him?" Chanyeol asks curiously. LuHan faced him as well.

"Oh that. I am now a member of the Dance Club. Minseok hyung talked to me and offered me to be part of his club, that same day when I got detention because of Lu Hyung." Sehun explains, facing LuHan.

"You should have chosen the Music club. Chanyeol and me are official members there." LuHan says.

"I wanted to meet.. other friends." Sehun reasons, as a matter of fact.

"I wonder how my life would turn out when you're not beside me, how was that?" LuHan sarcastically repeats what Sehun said to him the night before.

"Seriously, are you two dating?" asks Chanyeol.