The First Bite in School

Never Let Go

"Ya, you okay?" Wu Fan, Jong-in's new dorm roommate, worriedly asks from the study desk he is sitting on. Jong-in, on the bed, breathes heavily, cold sweat all over his body. His skin turns pale and his eyes suddenly glows like an abyss.

"I.. I am.. fine." Jong-in groans in pain. Wu Fan immediately runs to his side but Jong-in stops him. "Don't come.. near me. I.. I beg you." Crying in pain, he runs out of the room without any reason, leaving a confused Wu Fan on the spot.

It is quarter to 11pm. A not normal time for wandering around outside the school dormitory grounds. But Jong-in can't never be stopped. He is.. different.

"No.. No no no no." Jong-in begs at himself, miserbly punching his chest. He goes to the mini-park and sits at a bench under a tree, the dark part of the park. Even though it's dark, he seems to be glowing especially his eyes.

After a few moments of calming his self, which helped a bit bit bit bit from his suffering, he hears footsteps coming towards where he is. The figure, a female maybe, giggles to the phone and talks like a complete high school teenage girl with a flirty tone. Odd. How come a girl be here at the boys dorm? And he is giggling like a crazy woman.

The girl almost yelped as soon as she sees Jong-in's creepy silhouette. "Excuse me? Is there something wrong?" She asks, trying to figure out who the person she is speaking to. "You need help or something?"

Jong-in comes out from the dark. The girl jawdrops as she sees a zombie-like human infront of him, with no blood somewhere in his body yet, of course. "Oh my God, are you sick? Are you okay?"

Jong-in's appearance really turned out like he is sick for months. His skin is pale, covered with sweat droplets. And his eyes, the surface around it turns a bit black while his eyes glow like the color of blood. It can hypnotize, everyone who will stare at it will surely fall for it.

"What are you doing here this late, lady? It's dangerous to be around all alone."

The girl didn't respond. She just stares at Jong-in's eyes like it is the most beautiful jewelry in the world. Jong-in let her stare at it, staring at her too, as if something is going on with the stares they are into.

"You.. had a great scent." His voice is cold but at the same time seducing. He really isn't into seduction like that way though.

Jong-in moves closer to the girl, making them face to face. The girl is, maybe, three inches shorter than him. "Can I taste some of you? I am really.. hungry." he says, cupping his hand at the girl's neck.

"It will hurt a little. But don't worry, I'll be gentle." Jong-in talks like a nurse, really. He then pushes his head at her neck.

Jong-in's long, sharp fangs become visible which he immediately digs in her flesh. He gulps really hard, blood escapes from the side of his mouth. The girl lets out pleasure moans, closing her eyes with it. Jong-in shuts his hypnotic eyes too, enjoying the pleasure of his food, the captivating smell, the taste, the human blood.

After minutes of drinking some of his food for existence, he slowly lets go of the girl. Tears fell from her eyes but still, she's out of her senses. A pinch of blood stained her white blouse. Jong-in wipes the remaining blood around his mouth, his fingers to wipe away droplets of it.

Jong-in suddenly smiles the smile he first showed to his class the day he was introduced. "Thanks little girl. I am sorry that it hurt you. I'll be a lot more gentle next time." he says, pinching the girl's cheeks.

"Oh!" He continues playfully. "You really didn't need to remember anything of this, right? Aigoo! I almost forgot to erase your memory of me. Heehee"

He turns to walk away now, back to his dorm like nothing happened, leaving the girl alone. "There you go! You can sleep now little one.. and pretend everything that happened tonight as one of your childish dreams, with my silhouette on it."