Phone

Never Let Go

HELL! Park Chanyeol, the world record holder of having the weirdest reaction ever, Mr. ET, bank owner (not literally, yeah), the great daydreamer, rushes towards the room of his bubba-tea-addict-friends in the dormitory at 7:32pm the same day.

He, well, forgot to take back his cellphone from LuHan earlier at the school cafeteria when he asked LuHan to keep it for a bit, and he is freaking out like the world is going to explode anytime soon and that he'll go crazy about the fact that LuHan or Sehun might see his derp pictures, but yeah it is not, even a bit, about that. He is freaking out because of the call he is waiting since forever.

As he storms his self towards the room's door, he hears sounds, unexpected sounds, that freaked him out even more. Moans. Moans? He slowly tiptoes towards it then stops, pushing his head to the door to eavesdrop, not that it really is accidental, but he had to.

"Aaah!"

"Slowly, please hyung, it.. it hurts, ow!"

"It's okay, i'll will not hurt soon, trust me"

"Please.. a-ahh. ow. it hurts."

They're not making out, aren't they? They're not dating, seriously, why.. why are they-?

Chanyeol clears his throat silently, straightening his coat, yelling, still from the outside, "Oi you two! This is a dorm, not a motel! You erts!" then he enters like a storm, eyes alert."

"What the are you saying?" LuHan asks, annoyed. Him and Sehun are on the couch. Sehun sits on LuHan's right side with a first aid kit. "Ouch!" Sehun cries as Luhan presses a cotton on his left hand. Sehun got a wound from earlier.

"There is your phone." LuHan points towards the drawer. Chanyeol just stupidly blinks at the sight. "And, uh, Baekhyun called. He said he'll be in your room at 8:30 later. Are you guys dating?"

"Yes! Erm, no!" Chanyeol yells in response. "I'll go now." He storms out of the room, grabbing his phone.

"Yo yeollie! Be gentle with your boyfriend, don't be.. weird!"