One-sided

Never Let Go

"Uh, hyung, can we talk?" Jongin asks LuHan in the hallway of the school's entrance gate.

LuHan didn't answer. He just walks and gestures Jongin to follow him. Jongin does. They head towards the Performing Arts building's rooftop.

"What do you want?" asks LuHan, not looking at Jongin. LuHan never had 'trust' in him since he first saw him, especially when he's with Sehun.

"I'm sorry for what happened with Sehun that night. It was all my fault." Jongin says. It is the first time he'll talk to LuHan, with only LuHan.

"Atleast you know you're the one to blame." LuHan says coldly, now glancing at the younger.

"Why is that?" Jongin asks.

"Don't you know?" LuHan smiles sarcastically. "Don't you know how much I care about him? Don't you know even a bit, huh?"

"What is Sehun to you?" Jongin asks in response.

LuHan stops, dumbfounded by Jongin's sudden question. He is my world. He is my life. He is everything to me. I love him, so much. But he never sees me like that. Everything is one-sided. He blinks, "He is.. He is my.. He is my bestfriend."

Jongin's look is emotionless, expressionless. "Sehun is now the reason of my existence." He says.

LuHan balls his fist in anger. He wants to punch Jongin, since before. But he didn't want to physically hurt other people, if Sehun is the reason. He knows how Sehun would react, he knows that if he'll do it, Sehun will definitely get angry at him. And he doesn't want that. "What does it have to do with me?"

"You are special to him." Jongin says."But he loves me."

"Wow! Nice pride you got there, huh?" LuHan exclaims.

"We kissed." Jongin confessed. "Sehun and I kissed."

" you!" LuHan yells angrily.

"At the party, we kissed. We love each other." Jongin adds.

LuHan doesn't know what to answer, he loves Sehun so much, but the reality, it kills him. "Confess to him.. I'll help." And that's the most stupid words he's ever said.