Stay

Never Let Go

LuHan got back at the dorm earlier than his usual time of dismissal. He didn't attended his last two classes since his head wasn't on it's normal condition, his heart is worse, and he knew he'll just end up making a big mess if he'll still stay.

"Ey hyung, why are you so quiet?" Sehun asks, looking up from his book in the study desk to LuHan's bed.

LuHan is staring blankly at the thin air since, well, since he arrived from school. He is out of his self and his eyes are stressed out like he's sick. He feels like as if something is blocking the air he breathes, and he knew that it is because of his heart that's suffering too much pain. LuHan keeps on holding back the tears in his eyes, but as much as he tries, it'll soon fall without him realizing it. Yes, some people are capable of holding back something on themselves, but LuHan isn't that strong enough to be one of them.

"Hyung!" Sehun calls again now from beside LuHan in the bed, loud enough to finally make LuHan face him. Though LuHan stares at him like he's not actually there. "You okay?"

LuHan nods, faking a smile. "Y..yeah. I'm fine. Don't mind me." He clears his throat, shooing Sehun with his weary hands. "Continue with what you're doing. LuHan is just tired."

"You sure?"

LuHan smiles convincingly then nods. Sehun smiles back, slowly standing from the bed. But as soon as Sehun turned around, LuHan grabs his wrist, tightly but not enough to make the younger's wrist bruise. Sehun turns head back again, wide eyes as he traces LuHan's grip in him.

"Hyung." Sehun mutters, almost whispering. LuHan looks up to him with teary eyes, breathing heavily as he tries to stop the tears from falling, but he failed.

With much force, LuHan pulls Sehun into a hug. He quickly buries his face to the younger's shoulder as he weeps hardly, tightening his grip like he's afraid to let go of Sehun, which is true. Sehun's confused, but hugs his hyung back nonetheless.

"Stay.. Please stay, Sehun."

"What's wrong?" Sehun asks in a worried tone, gently pushing away LuHan by the shoulders from his tight embrace.

LuHan lowers his head, tears falling down his sheets. Sehun feels terrible. He isn't used to witness LuHan crying, especially like that that he looks as if someone special in his life died. That's the point, figuratively.

"I.. I hate the fact that I always end up acting like this when it comes to.. you." LuHan says, sniffing hardly. His head is still lowered, though it is obvious that he's hurting, too much for Sehun to look at.

Sehun cups his hands to LuHan's face, slowly raising LuHan's head to meet his already swollen eyes. "Was.. was there something I did that hurt you?"

Yes you did, you stupid! I am like this because I love you! And I can't accept the fact that you already fell to that , and kissed him, and it kills me! And I am so stupid to still let you hold me like this even though I know I am nothing to you and I am just fooling myself hoping that somehow you will change your mind and be with my arms instead! But no, you are stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid! But I am more stupid to still love you despite all of this. I am a fool, Sehunnie. I am a fool.

"It all spilled out." LuHan stupidly says, crying. Sehun looks at him with now teary eyes.

"What spilled out?" Sehun asks, starting to get emotional.

"You are not going to cry, are you?" LuHan asks, then tears fell from the corner of Sehun's eyes. "NO! I am the only one supposed to cry here. Why are you crying?"

"Your fault! I hate you!" Sehun yells, tears falling as he childishly wipes his eyes by the back of his hand.

"I didn't do anything!" LuHan replies defensively. He feels his eyes sting from too much crying.

"Yes you did! You cried, and so I did! I'm scared." Sehun yells yet again, weeping.

Damn! I'm sorry. "I just wanted to tell you about... the bubba tea." No! Not an excuse again LuHan! Fool!

"WHAT?" Sehun yells in disbelief. "Why the hell did my bubba tea in in this serious conversation?

This has nothing to do with bubba tea Sehun. This is all about us. "The bubba tea-"

"Don't tell me you're serious." Sehun says with a warning tone. The tears had stopped already, and so LuHan's, but they kept on sniffing like they suddenly got a cold.

I am serious with you. "Hell yeah, I am serious!" LuHan boasts, a nervous smile formed in his lips.

"So," Sehun says, raising a brow. "I cried hardly for you because you cried your heart out earlier infront of me.. only because of bubba tea? Was that all about it?"

I told you, this has nothing to do with bubba tea. "Not yet, I.. thought of treating you, uh, bubba tea earlier in school so.. i did my best to buy you one from the bubble tea house but.."LuHan tries to convey a disappointed, hurt look. And he succeeds. "But I tripped over while walking back here.. and it spilled out.. I'm sorry." he lowers his head, secretly glancing at Sehun.

"WHAT" Sehun exclaims then burst into laughter. LuHan had to admit that he fell for him again. That laugh, that crescent-shaped eyes, that voice, he fell again.

"Don't laugh at me." LuHan pouts, "You should atleast realize now how sorry I really was." You should atleast realize now much I love you.

Sehun looks at him with teary eyes due from laughing. "You're crazy!" He teases, pointing at LuHan.

Yes I am. Crazily stupid at you. "Go out with me." LuHan says, out of the topic.

"What is this again? My throat is hurting already from laughing. Please stop joking around hyung." Sehun says as he calms his self.

"Tomorrow. My treat." LuHan says seriously. Sehun looks at him, amused.

"Fine." Sehun says. "Since you owe me that.. that spilled bubba tea."

----

[a/n] Thanks for the subs and comments! Never failed to make me smile, and yeah, I am hoping to have some more :) HELLO! ^_^v