Ride

Never Let Go

"Hyung hyung hyung hyung hyung!" Sehun calls, bouncing up and down towards the entrance of Lotte World, while LuHan is busy clicking and clicking the capture button of his camera everytime Sehun loses control like a kid, everytime. "Are you a turtle? Or is it just your body's aging faster than it should be, huh?"

"Ha! The overexcited five-year-old kid talked!" LuHan blurts out teasingly, rolling his eyes but runs immediately to Sehun nonetheless.

Sehun smiles, sliding his hand at LuHan's and dragging him inside the amusement park. LuHan gazes down at their intertwined hands, and his heart suddenly skips a beat, cheeks flash a faint shade of red.

The spaces between his fingers are right where Sehun's fingers fit perfectly. And LuHan's happy for that.

"You should, you know, not hold my hand like this." LuHan says, tilting his head sideways and stupidly blinks his doe-like eyes at Sehun. Sehun giggles.

"Why not?" Instead, Sehun squeezes LuHan's hand even more.

"They might, uh, be-" LuHan's sentence is cut because of Sehun's sudden act of dragging him like he's not a human being but a trolley bag.

"Let's ride that LuLu hyung!" Sehun stops in front of a huge amusement ride, pointing at it with sparkling eyes.

LuHan gulps, he almost drops the camera he is holding. His eyes wide and he turns paler despite the clear and flawless complexion he already had. "T..that r..rollercoaster?"

Sehun smirks, "Yeah. You're not afraid, are you?"

"Who's afraid? I am not." LuHan denies but deep inside, he's ing freaking out.

"Ooh. Let's see." Sehun literally drags him again, bought two tickets, and hell yeah, he's killing LuHan.

------

"You ready?" LuHan asks, trying not to sound nervous (but he really is, too much), as he tightly grips on his seat beside Sehun. They are in the front row, and LuHan's like he's about to cry, but he doesn't want to let Sehun see it.

"I feel like i'm the one to ask you that now. You ready?" Sehun smiles, reaching LuHan's hand with knuckles as white as snow. Once Sehun reached it, LuHan smiles and feels buckets of relief. Atleast he's with Sehun.

"Yeah! I am so ready!" LuHan screams, to somehow ease the nervousness that's gulping him, wholly.

"Can we take a picture here?" Sehun asks, glancing at his back.

"Well," LuHan says, then the ride starts to move. "I don't think so. Unless you want my camera to crash into bits."

Sehun nods, showing a thumbs up at his hyung. Then..

"AAAAAAAAAHH!" LuHan and Sehun shouts under their breaths, and so as the others. "Oh my.. AAAAAAAHHH!"

LuHan feels like his stomach turned upside down and he wants to vomit, but no, he couldn't. Sehun, on the other hand, has big smile pasted on his face, and he continues on screaming in every ups and downs and twirls in the ride, like he's had a dozen cups of bubba tea infront of him.

"You.. AAHHH! YOU SHOULD SCREA- AAAHH!" Sehun manages to speak but his shouts break the thought he is trying to tell LuHan. But LuHan nods, and screams after that, his neck's and arm's veins become visible everytime he do. Hair pulls back because of the extremely fast speed of the ride.

"Hold my hand!" Sehun yells, offering his pale hand to LuHan. LuHan takes it, and they both squeeze each other's wet hands. LuHan feels heaven, with the thrilling feeling he is in and the fact that he holds Sehun as he faces this suspense ride.

The ride ends for less than or 10 minutes, and they both pant, trying to calm their pounding hearts.

"We did it!" Sehun exclaims happily then hugs his hyung.

LuHan chuckles as he wraps his arms around Sehun. "Yes! We did it together!"

--

After hours of riding and eating and riding and eating and riding and eating, Sehun finally winces that he already wants to go home. "I'm tired, LuLu hyung. let's go home now."

LuHan smiles, patting Sehun's back, then runs ahead of him. "N..no. Not yet. I want to ride.. uh, what was that called? Vi.. uh, what was that again?"

Sehun pouts as he sits down at the pavement. "Viking." he says lazily, and wearily.

LuHan laughs overdramatically, rubbing his tummy with his hand. "What are you doing? You are way too cute to look like a beggar, they won't give you anything."

Then suddenly, a cute little girl with pink ponytail, about 5 to 6 years old, approaches Sehun and offers him a lollipop. Sehun looks at her confusedly, glancing at LuHan who is searching something in his bag. "Is this for me?"

The little girl smiles then nods. Sehun smiles as well then takes the lollipop from her hand. LuHan takes a picture of Sehun with her, without Sehun knowing, yet..

"Thank you." Sehun says, smiling. He, then, hugs the little girl. LuHan clicks again, and he is shocked when he captures Sehun looking at the camera, not accidental. LuHan waves his hand awkwardly and runs towards the little girl and Sehun.

"Hi!" LuHan greets playfully, but the little girl quickly embraces Sehun and buries her little face in his shoulder. "Is she afraid of me?" Luhan asks with a pout.

"Well, I guess." Sehun chuckles. "Baby, don't be afraid. He's nice too, like me." he says to the little girl.

She peeks with one eye closed, still not letting go of Sehun. "It's okay baby girl. His name is LuHan and he's my friend too." Sehun explains and the girl smiles brightly then quickly reaches LuHan for a hug.

As soon as LuHan lowers his body, the little girl jumps at him then hugs him as she giggles. Sehun and LuHan look at each other, laughing.

"See, she likes me!" LuHan says.

"Because of me." Sehun adds, smiling with the orange-colored sky.

--

"Hanna!" A middle-aged woman called, worriedly glancing at her sides. "Hanna! My baby, where are you?"

LuHan notices the woman a few meters away from them, then he looks at Sehun with curious look.

Sehun nods in response, as if with only just a glance of LuHan at him, he already knew what he was thinking (But not everytime, you know, maybe).

"Ah.. baby," Sehun holds the little girl's hands. She is still in LuHan's arms, playing with LuHan's hair and giggling everytime he pretends that he's hurt with what she is doing. "Where is your mom? Don't you have someone with you?"

The little girl looks up at Sehun. She smiles again, looking around as if finding something or someone in the place. LuHan and Sehun turns their gazes to where the little girl points her finger.

"U..umma!" The little girl calls out loudly, making the woman to face and run to where they stood. LuHan and Sehun almost jawdrop, they never thought she can, could already speak.

"Hanna!" The woman cries, taking the little girl--Hanna--in LuHan's arms respectfully. "Mommy's so worried. Don't go around anywhere without me again, okay?"

Hanna nods then reaches LuHan's sleeve. "S..se..hun." she says at LuHan, "Lu..han." at Sehun. They both laugh. Hanna's mom looks at them confusedly.

Sehun smiles, patting Hanna's head. "I am Sehun, and he's LuHan."

"Oh," Hanna's mom laughs gently, "I am sorry."

"It's okay." LuHan smiles, "Hanna's so cute and nice. She even gave a lollipop to my friend."

"Wow, you really are very good my Hanna. Say thank you to them then. They looked over you when I wasn't with you, right?"

"T..thank" Hanna starts, trying to remember what to say next. Then her mom whispers it to her. "Y..you." she says lastly.

They laugh again for the nth time because of Hanna, "You're welcome." They say, "Be good, okay? Be with your mom always. Nice to meet you Hanna. We're going home now." Sehun adds, shaking hands with her.

"Bye!"

--