Hidden Jealousy

Never Let Go

"So where is Sehun now?" LuHan asks a bit irritably. Chanyeol and him are in the cafeteria waiting for Sehun to join their snack break. They already ordered their supposed-to-be-snacks. LuHan got his usual strawberry drink while Chanyeol had the apple one.

"He said he's going to do something really important." Chanyeol replies plainly.

"But.. Did he know that I am joining you today?" Oh. Curious? Insecured?

"Well honestly, he is always the one reminding me about our Monday 'snack reunions'. Maybe he really just, you know, need to do something more important." Chanyeol looks away from his drink, turning his gaze to the entrance. He smirks. "Speaking of the devil."

LuHan doesn't seem to care turning his head. "Sehun is no devil, Chanyeol."

"Is he?" Chanyeol asks with a teasing tone. "Who is that hot guy?"

Silence. LuHan suddenly thought of Sehun because of Chanyeol's question. Hot huh?

"Oh come on! Stop fascinating Baekhyun. You always end up daydreaming when you do, that's not good."

"Wait! Why did Baekhyun's name suddenly got in in this conversation?" Chanyeol protests, sighing. "You know Baekhyun really is a good singer. He is kind and pretty and... w-wait, what i am saying is, that hot guy with Sehun. Over there.. oh, towards here."

"Hey Lu Hyung!" Sehun greets playfully, "Ayo Yeol Hyung!"

LuHan let out a 'tsk' sound, rolling his eyes. "So.who.is.this?" Chanyeol asks, eyeing Jong-in.

"Erm, this is Jong-in hyung." Sehun starts, gesturing stupidly at Jong-in. "Jong-in hyung, these are my hyungs, Chanyeol and LuHan."

"Ayo wazzup Jong-in! Nice to meet you." Chanyeol smiles. Do not disturb LuHan, he is not acting normal. "Same here." says Jong-in.

Chanyeol lets Jong-in and Sehun settle themselves down the vacant seat. LuHan: still abnormal, lol.

"So, how did you guys turn into friends? with that short time?" Chanyeol asks.

"I'll go to the comfort room." LuHan interrupts, wearing a poker face.

----------------------------

"You okay hyung?" Sehun asks LuHan as they walks back to the dormitory from school. Chanyeol walks the other way so they were left going back alone. There are a few people wandering around but the silence is soon to be defeaning. Especially when LuHan isn't letting out a word, not a single word.

Sehun walks beside LuHan, throwing his arm around his hyung's shoulder. LuHan turns to look away to the other side but doesn't snap the younger's arm away.

"Hyung! Talk to me." Sehun beams his playful smile infront of LuHan, leaning a bit closer. LuHan stares at him then sighs. "Why are you so quiet? I am used to the easily-pissed-off side of you hyung. Is there something wrong?"

"I am fine. I just don't want to talk." LuHan says plainly, sighing again.

"WATCH OUT!"

LuHan grabs Sehun by the waist, rolling down the hard ground. Sehun's eyes were closed, breathing heavily at top of LuHan. LuHan stares at him worriedly. "You okay?"

Sehun just stares at him, shocked. "You were almost been hit by a car you idiot!" LuHan yells angrily close at Sehun, literally, less than an inch away from the younger one. "Get off of me." Now, he is whispering. Sehun's eyes become watery, cheeks reddened, trying to stop the tears from falling.

Sehun stands, badly hurt. The dormitory is only a few meters away, maybe two or three. Sehun continues on walking, zombie-like, as tears fall non-stop from his once happy eyes. LuHan is still sitting there at the pavement, staring at Sehun walking farther and farther away from him.

LuHan balls his fist, furrowing his brows in a hurtful way. He then face-palms, whispering under his breath, "I.. I was just worried.. Sehun.. I just don't want you to get hurt.. especially when I am with you." He stands up then continues on walking. "I will never forgive myself if anything bad happens.. to you.. I never will forgive myself Oh Sehun."