The Same

Never Let Go

It is saturday, no school til tomorrow. Chanyeol invites LuHan, Sehun, Jongin, and his boyfriend Baekhyun in one of his apartment. He said he wants to watch a movie and he would love to have someone who can accompany him so they agreed instead of staying in their room to just watch the sun to finally set. That is, indeed, a nerve killer.

Sehun and Jong-in came early at Chanyeol's place, which was completely accidental. LuHan, who is still on the bathroom as of now, and Baekhyun isn't still around. Chanyeol is still inside the shower too. They still entered anyway.

"I think I need to ready some foods, right?" Sehun starts after a few moments of silence. They are sitting on the couch, end to end.

"Right.." Jong-in replies. "I'll help. I can cook.. too."

The two of them headed to the kitchen, like they're in their own house. Feel at home, huh? It's just Chanyeol anyway.

Jong-in makes pancakes while Sehun cuts potatoes for frying. Perfect for movie watching.

"OW!" Sehun cries out, dropping the knife on the tiled floor.

Jong-in's focus locked into Sehun. A predator spotted a prey. His control slowly loosens, like that night.

In shock, Sehun almost yelped when Jong-in suddely snatched his hand, gently sliding his tongue in his wounded finger, the blood absentmindedly. Sehun stares at Jong-in with wide eyes, biting his lower lip

"W..what are y..you d..doing?" Sehun asks, stuttering. Jong-in looks up, shocked as well about what he just did. He releases his grip, turning his eyes away, then walks fast out of the kitchen. "I'll get the first aid kit." he says lastly then he's gone. Does he even know where the first aid kit is?

Jong-in runs outside the apartment, balling his fist. He takes a deep breath as he throws weak punches in the hard wall. "This can't be.. His blood.. His blood smells and tastes like hers.."

--

"Ayo Yeollie!" LuHan yells happily as he enters the living room of Chanyeol's apartment.He blinks several times, seeing an empty living room infront of him. "Uh? Anyone in here? Where are you guys?"

"Kitchen!" Sehun yells in response. LuHan walks to the kitchen.

"What are you-? Oh, you cooked?" LuHan focuses his eyes to the table where the foods were organized.

"Isn't it obvious? Look, I'm wearing an apron." Sehun stupidly says, pointing at the pink apron , with cute little puppy pictures, he is wearing.

LuHan stared at Sehun's wounded finger instead of the apron he was talking about. He walks towards him, near the refrigerator. "You really are stupid!" He says, pointing his index finger in his forehead, in a gentle way. "Why do you always get yourself hurt? Does it make you feel great?"

"It wasn't my fault." Sehun protests. LuHan holds his hand, he stares at Sehun's eyes, not moving. The look on his eyes shows how much he really cares about Sehun. His heart beats like crazy, it feels like it's going to explode anytime soon. He wants to wrap his arms around Sehun. He wants to.. He wants to be more of being just a friend to him.

LuHan sighs, looking away. He still holds Sehun in the hand. "Do you know where Chanyeol put the first aid kit?" He finally asks, ignoring the feeling he is controlling since he first met Sehun.

"Yo!" greets the deep voice from behind. LuHan quickly released Sehun's hand. Chanyeol did saw it, he raises his eyebrow. "What are you two doing here?"

"Where is your first aid kit?" LuHan asks Chanyeol, ignoring his question.

"In the bathroom cabinet." He answers. His hair is still wet, sticking everywhere. He wears a pair of white jeans and a gray shirt. He surely is going out.

LuHan goes immediately to the bathroom, grabbing the kit, then heading back to the kitchen.

"Where is Kai?" Chanyeol asks.

"I don't know. He said he'll just get the kit but he didn't came back since that."

---

"Jong-in, is that you?" Byun Baekhyun asks. Jong-in is sitting on the stair of the dormitory. His expression is completely hurtful. "I thought you were also invited?"

"A.. ah, yeah.." Jong-in answers. "Why are you still here anyway?"

"Oh, that.. Ch-Chanyeol will pick me up." Baekhyun replies shyly, scratching the back of his head. "Why are you still here?"

"I wasn't feeling well earlier. But yeah, I'll go later."

"Oh! Chanyeollie!" Baekhyun blurts out excitedly. A real smile is pasted in his lips. He is blooming beautifully as soon as a black car came into sight, it is Chanyeol's.

Chanyeol gets off the car, all eyes and smile to Baekhyun. Baekhyun's cheeks blushed, a visible shade of red. The cold breeze gives a more romantic atmosphere as Chanyeol walks closer to Baekhyun. Jong-in smiles in the sight.

"Am I late?" Chanyeol asks sweetly, pulling Baekhyun by waist. Baekhyun blushes even more, putting his hands in Chanyeol's shoulders (despite the height of his boyfriend).

"Yeah, hmm, for 2 minutes." Baekhyun replies teasingly. Chanyeol brushes his nose to his.

"Stop.. Stop." Baekhyun pleads. "Jong-in." He mouthed, pointing at where Jong-in is sitting. Chanyeol awkwardly releases Baekhy, looking at Jong-in.

"Sooo.. You're dating?" Jong-in asks. He is about to laugh but Chanyeol glared at him. He is scary.. and weird.. and scaryy. Baekhyun laughs humurously.

"Why are you laughing?" Chanyeol asks confusedly. Jong-in now laughs his out. Baekhyun too. "What?" He repeats stupidly.

"Jong-in ah, do you want to ride with us?" Baekhyun asks. Chanyeol gives him dont-do-it glares. Jong-in smirks at the couple.

"Yeah of course! Come on!" Jong-in. boasted out happily, running towards the car leaving Baekhyun and Chanyeol on the stairs. "Oi!" He calls out once.

"Baekhyunnie, you know this is not a good idea, don't you?" Chanyeol protests.

Baekhyun smiles. "Everything's fine, okay?"

--

"Can you guys get a room?" LuHan blurts out irritably. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are currently displaying their sticky affections infront of their faces. Erm. Sehun puts on the Twilight dvd in the player.

Chanyeol furrows his brows, "Visitors, this is my apartment. Remember?"

LuHan sighs, "Fine. Go on with what you're doing Mr. Owner. It really is nice to witness your PDA." He says sarcastically. Jong-in smirks. Sehun is focused on the screen.

"The reason why you are here is to watch a movie, not us. Don't mind us people." Chanyeol says. Baekhyun elbows him to stop, and so he did.

LuHan sighs, rolling his eyes at them, turning to the tv screen.

An hour had passed, Baekhyun and Chanyeol finally went to the room to, maybe, you know. They can display their affections even in public, what more if they're in a private place. Green. They'll sleep, maybe. lol. No, nothing's wrong with that. They're couple after all.

Sehun yawns. Oh his habit.

"Can I sleep here?" Sehun asks innocently. Everything is now fine with him and Jong-in. Jong-in already apologize for what he did.

"Yeah." He replies. Sehun leans to him, closing his eyes. "I owe you one back after all. A really big one."

LuHan looks as Jong-in wraps his arm around Sehun. He felt bunch of pain in his gut. Instead of watching them, he turns to focus on the tv, trying to control his feelings. It hurts him, so much. His shoulder is also there but why did Sehun chose Jong-in over him? He can't just watch another guy steal the most important person in his life most especially infront of him.

"Sehun-ah." LuHan calls. Jong-in stares at him in confusion. "What are you doing?" he asks.

"Doing what it's supposed to be." Luhan replies in a straight tone.

"Hmm?" Sehun responds sleepily.

"Sleep here. It is much comfortable." LuHan puts on a couch pillow on his lap, holding Sehun by his wrists to guide him.

Without a word, Sehun lays his head on the pillow, mumbling weird noises against the pillow.

"Lulu Hyung." Sehun murmurs lastly before he completely doze off to sleep.