Little Things

Never Let Go

The next day, Sehun wakes up with already no LuHan sleeping peacefully on the bed opposite his. Sehun stumbles down the floor after checking the time in his alarm clock saying he is oh-so-late again. He quickly took a shower then changed into his uniform. He storms out of the dorm running for his life towards the school ground. Or else he will get another detention for the umpteenth time in his entire school life.

As fast as Sehun could, he runs like a hyperactive prey escaping away from a deadly predator. He glances at his wristwatch minute by minute, just when he accidentally bumps into someone.

"I.. I'm sorry." Sehun bows apologetically, hissing in annoyance inside his head because of his sudden luck.

"Hi." greets the guy infront of him. He looks like he forgot to munch a side by side pao inside his mouth.

"They're pregnant, aren't they?" Sehun asks absentmindedly. He quickly cupped his mouth when he realizes what he had just spilled out. "Ahh I mean.. you've got cute healthy cheeks." Sehun laughs at himself awkwardly.

"Thanks.." The guy cutely smiles at him. "I am Minseok by the way." He formally offers his hand, Sehun gladly took it.

"What can I do for you?" Despite the situation Sehun is on right now, he still manages to act normal. Like yeah, talk calmly with someone even though the sand in his hourglass keeps on falling.Oh god! I am now officially tardy.

"Oh Sehun, right?" Minseok asks reassuringly.

Sehun nods. "Is there any problem?"

"Oh no no no." Minseok hesitates. "I have a friend in the School's Music Club named Baekhyun who is a friend of someone named Chanyeol, uh, who happened to be your friend as well, right?" He explains. Sehun nods, listening at him eagerly. "I heard about how cool you are in the dance floor so we, uh, thought of inviting you to join in the School's Dance Club."

He looks straight at him as if convinving him to. "Can we?"

"Uhm-"

But Minseok  adds again, "Actually, we are not in a hurry .. so you can just contact us in the dance studio."

There is along pause after that. Sehun is thinking about it actually. LuHan and Chanyeol are both on the Music club. And Sehun doesn't know a lot in regards to music, plus he got lisp .. so,

"No need." He smiles. "I'll join the Dance Club."

---------------------

"Hyung~" Sehun whimpers misebably, tugging LuHan's sleeve. As expected, he got another detention because of his tardiness in class, again. It's easier than before though, a lot easier that he'll just clean the whole room of his class.

"No, I'm not going." LuHan replies lazily. He is not going to give in easily. Sehun pleads LuHan to accompany him at school tomorrow. It is Friday night and tomorrow is going to be a big messy messy day for Sehun.

"Hyung~ I can't do it on my own. Please come with me. Please please." Sehun pleads, repeating the words 'please' and 'come' an inch away from LuHan's face.

"Is that strawberry?" LuHan asks stupidly, sniffing infront of Sehun.

Sehun blinks in confusion, pulling a distance away from LuHan's face. "Wha-, ahh yeah. I had a strawberry lollipop earlier but it already melted because of my hotness." Sehun pauses then snaps his finger. "Come with me! Come with me!"

"Ay, you're annoying! Fine, I'll go." LuHan says lastly, rolling his eyes. Sehun yelps mischievously, throwing his hands up in the air like hallelujah-ing.

Sehun rolls towards his bed from the floor then pulls his blanket up half across his face. "Sometimes I thought.. I wonder how my life would turn out when you're.. not beside me." Sehun mumbles sleepily, dozing off as soon as he finished his sentence.

LuHan smiles, fluttered, staring at Sehun's innocent sleeping face. "You sleepyhead, why didn't you always let me speak my side." He turns around towards his bed, turning off the light. "I wouldn't be gone. I promise."