Meet Them

Never Let Go

"Really, really interesting." Park Chanyeol answers confidently when Sehun asked him about his class. Sehun sits beautifully opposite him at the school cafeteria.

"No doubt." Sehun says, nodding in agreement. "Everything is interesting for you anyway." He adds, slowly gulping his chocolate milk shake.. Chocolate again.

Chanyeol nods as he leans across their table closer to Sehun, like a kid confidentially sharing a top secret to his playmate. "Do you know how hot the sun is?"

Interesting Chanyeol's sun there huh.

Sehun smiles sarcastically, looking at Chanyeol with a fake serious face. "There is this one fact I know about that."

"Wow. What is it?" Chanyeol involuntarily widens his eyes in curiousity.

"That is.. I am hotter than the sun!" Sehun whispers victoriously in Chanyeol's face, smirking.

"You know I'm serious here, don't you?" Chanyeol snorts. Sehun sighs, knowing that Chanyeol will, again, transform into an earth science slash physics slash astronomy slash ET professor in a couple of seconds. Drum rolls.

"Go on Mr. ET." Sehun surrenders. His eardrums will surely be the one to roll and then break anytime soon. Really. Once Chanyeol starts to talk, he will, and always will, continue and continue and continue until he gets tired or until the school bell rings or until he finally enters his assigned class, or worst, until his deeeeeep voice changes into a chipmunk's. He will finish what he had just started no matter what. Seriously.

"F.Y.I. I'm Chanyeol." Chanyeol points out. Weirdo. He then continues his snack break lecture inside the school cafeteria in front of Oh Sehun's gorgeous face while Sehun, on the other hand, half-heartedly listens to him.

"I am still hotter." Sehun says after the Chanyeol's mindblowing lecture.

"Yeah? How about LuLu?"

"A degree hotter than me." Sehun says.

"And how about me?" Chanyeol asks.

"You are as cold as my milkshake." He chuckles. "Oh well, you can be as hot as me in one condition.:

"What?" Chanyeol beams happily. "Is that true?"

Sehun nods and force himself not to laugh. "Buy me one again, and I'll let you have tas hot as wo degrees less than my own."

--------------

Sehun lazily drags his weary body towards his shared room with LuHan in the dormitory. It is already pitch dark and he just got back from school. Chanyeol was with him at the Bubble Tea House earlier after they were dismissed from class and the fact that Chanyeol treated him his favorite made him head over heels, hell yeah, joined his hyung without his usual hesitation.

"Why were you late again?" LuHan asks suspiciously as soon as Sehun twists their room's door knob. Cool. LuHan is currently sitting on the study desk playing DS.

"Chanyeol Hyung." Sehun says plainly, wearing off his shoe miserably.

"What's about him?" Luhan has a great focuse on his pokemon game. He doesn't even look at Sehun who is having a war with his shoe.

"As usual." He replies plainly..

"He treated you bubble tea again and he-" LuHan's sentence isn't finished yet but Sehun immediately let out a loud "Yes of course!" before he could.

LuHan smirks at the thought. Sehun continues, "He talked about hydrogen, helium, mars, saturn, asteroids, ants, cows, flies, dragonflies, fireflies, horseflies, bees, mosquitoes, even about his hair. and vampires."

"Vampires?" LuHan repeats, turning his gaze to Sehun. Sehun holds an ice pack with his right hand.

Sehun nods. "I didn't believe things like those anyway. Hyung really has weird imaginations."

"What are you going to do with that ice pack?" LuHan asks curiously, starting a new conversation.

"Oh this? I'm going to eat it." Sehun says sarcastically. LuHan glares at him, furrowing his brows. Uh oh.

"Because I'm hot." Sehun seriously says. He gently pats his forehead with it.

"WHAT?! Who taught you that?"

"Chanyeol hyung. He said if I am really that hot enough, I should have one of this then observe if the ice will actually melt by my hotness. It's a bet." Sehun innocently explains. He's joking, isn't he?

"Yeah? So you didn't believe him, huh?" LuHan says, continuing his game. "Okay then, goodluck with that.."