I found you

Angel in my World

 

Kris glances at Luhan again and caught his eyes looking at him before back at the magazine. 
 
“She ask where have you been lately and why she couldn’t contact you.” say Tao. 
 
“So those calls was from her.” Say Luhan jealous in his head. “He didn’t tell me anything about this Yuri girl.” 
 
“Thanks, you can leave.” Say Kris. 
 
“Okay hyung.” Say Tao. He stands up and walks to the door. He waves goodbye at Luhan first before he exit the room. 
 
Luhan hold the magazine up, hiding his jealousy face from Kris.
 
Kris sighs as he looks at Luhan. He get out of the chair and walks up to Luhan, he take Luhan and pull him up. 
 
“Lets go eat, I’m hungry already.” Say Kris.
 
Luhan just follow him out of the room, and out of the building to his car. Kris drives to a BBQ grill restaurant and park his car on the street. Both get out of the car and walks into the restaurant. The waitress seats them by the window and takes their orders before leaving. The waitress came back with two cups of ice water before she leaves again. Luhan were still jealous and ignore Kris. Trying to get his attention back, Kris dip his fingers in the cup of water and sprinkles it at Luhan. Luhan feels the cold water on his faces, he pout at Kris. Kris gives him the “I-got-your-attention-back” face, he raise his hand to Luhan cheek and wipe the waters off his cheek softly. 
 
“What’s with the silent treatment?” Kris asks. 
 
“Hmm!” Luhan looks away angrily. 
 
Kris dips his fingers in the water again and sprinkles at Luhan face. 
 
“Can you answer me?” say Kris. “Or else we can do it here in public.” 
 
Luhan takes a deep breath before he start talking. “You never told me about her.” He says jealously. 
 
Kris nods his head and looks out the window. Luhan dips his fingers in the cup of water and sprinkle it at Kris. Kris turns his head and looks at Luhan. 
 
“I answer you already.” Say Luhan jealously. “Now you answer me.” 
 
“What’s there to answer.” Say Kris. 
 
Luhan cheek turn anger red as he pout his face at Kris. 
 
“She not important, it’s best if we don’t talk about it.” Say Kris. 
 
“But I want to know.” Luhan insist. “Is she one of your lovers?” he looks at him with his eyebrows crunch together.
 
Kris didn’t answer him and look out the window again. Luhan angrily throw a napkin at him.
 
“I’m talking to you, don’t ignore me.” Luhan pout angrily. 
 
Kris looks at Luhan again, before he could speak, young man stand in front of their table. 
 
“Luhan?” A young male calls. 
 
Luhan heart beat in shock as he recognize the voice, he turn his head and look up at the male. 
 
“Sehun…” Luhan whisper in shock as he stands up. 
 
Kris glares at Sehun. 
 
Sehun smiles as he drop his tray, “I found you at last.” He says as he smiles in happiness and pull Luhan into his embrace, tightly he wrap his arms around Luhan. 
 
“Se—Sehun.” Say the shock Luhan. 
 
Kris watches them in jealousy angry.
 
“I found you.” Sehun repeat in happiness. “I finally found you. We can go home now” 
 
Luhan close his eyes as he hug Sehun back with smiles on his face. Kris jealously grab Luhan left hand and pull him back away from Sehun. 
 
“We’re leaving.” Say Kris coldly as he drags Luhan out of the restaurant after he put a large bill on the table. 
 
Luhan follow him confusedly. Sehun went after him and grab Luhan right hand, he hold Luhan back. Luhan now stuck in the middle between two men. Kris stop and turn around, he glares at Sehun who is also glaring at him. 
 
“Lets go.” Say Kris coldly. 
 
“Why? Who are you to him?” Sehun ask loudly. 
 
“It’s none of your business.” Say Kris in cold jealous tone. “I say let go.” in demanding tone. 
 
Sehun keep holding Luhan right hand tightly as he looks at Kris fiercely. 
 
“He’s going with me.” Say Sehun. 
 
Everybody looks at him confusedly. Luhan, who is being hold by both of them, looks at them in fears. He is frighten by the fierce look on both of their face as the grip onto his hands. 
 
Kris grip his onto his fist as his anger rise in him. He pull Luhan to his forcefully and then take a couple take towards Sehun and punch him across his face. Sehun shock by Kris fast reaction, he falls backward to the floor. 
 
“Sehun.” Luhan worriedly say as he quickly run to Sehun. 
 
Kris jealously watches Luhan wipe the blood off Sehun lips. 
 
“What was that for?” Luhan shout at him in anger, “What’s wrong with you! Why did you hit him?” He glare his fierce eyes at Kris.
 
Kris stand shock, for the first time Luhan shout at him because of another guy. Luhan looks at Kris with his fierce angry eyes at first then notice Kris standing there in silent, like he had been shot. Kris walk up to Luhan and reach his hand out to grab Luhan hand, but Luhan push him away. Luhan misunderstood and thought Kris was about to punch Sehun again. Kris looks at him in anger yet hurt. Sehun stands on his feet again. 
 
“Are you okay?” Luhan concernly ask as he looks at Sehun. 
 
“I’m fine.” Say Sehun, as he looks smiles at Luhan.  
 
Kris hiss as he looks away. He grab Luhan left hand forcefully and walks out of the restaurant. Sehun went after them and grab Luhan right hand. Kris grin his teeth in irritation and kick Sehun in the stomach hard, sending his flying in the air again. 
 
“Sehun!” Luhan shout for Sehun, who is kneel on the ground. 
 
Kris drag Luhan into the car and switch the lock of the door on. Quickly he walks over to his seat and start the engine. 
 
“Lu…Luhan…” Sehun groan in pain as he tries to stand on his feet again.
 
“Let me out.” Say Luhan as he tries to open the door. 
 
Kris ignore him and drive away.
 
“Stop the car!” Luhan exclaim as he looks at Kris angrily. 
 
Kris ignore him and continue to press on the gas pedal. 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
20 minutes later, Kris arrive home and close the garage. He get out of the car and he walks over to Luhan side and open the door for hi. Luhan get out angrily and push Kris aside. He storm into the house and up to the master bedroom, he lock the door. 
 
Kris sigh hopelessly as he walks into the house. He walks up to the bedroom and twist the doorknob a couple times, but it was lock. 
 
“Luhan.” Kris calls him. 
 
“Go away!” Luhan exclaim.
 
Luhan cover his ears as he sit against the bed.
 
“Luhan open the door.” Kris knock on the door. 
 
He keep banging the door, Luhan went on the bed and cover himself with the blanket. 
 
Kris sighs as he rest his right fist against the door. “Fine then.” He say before he walks away. 
 
Waiting for Luhan to come out of the room, Kris lye on the couch with his left hand on his forehead. 
 
“Why? What are you to him?” 
 
Sehun words repeat in his head as he looks at the ceiling. 
 
“Why is his words affecting me so much?” –say Kris, “Luhan haven’t told me how important I am to him but today at the restaurant, his eyes tell me everything especially how important that guy is to him.” 
 
Kris sigh as he shut his eyes tightly close, trying not to think about it anymore. 
 
“What am I to you, Luhan?” Kris whispers. 
 
To be continue……………………..