Kris vs. Sehun

Angel in my World

 

“Yo—you.” Luhan frighten tone as he get off the big rock. 
 
“What’s with the tone? We’re not stranger. We’ve met before….remember.” say Mr. Kim. 
 
Luhan steps back as the men move forward slowly. 
 
“What are you doing here? What do you want?” Luhan say as his eye frighten by Mr. Kim smile. 
 
“Oh nothing much, just want to finish some debt that your father owe me.” Say Mr. Kim. 
 
“There’s no more debt.” Say Luhan. 
 
Mr. Kim smirk, “Oh no no, we have another debt. Your dad had borrows more money from me.” He say. 
 
Luhan grip his shirt tightly. 
 
Mr. Kim let out a breath and look around the place. 
 
“So where is that….” Mr. Kim look at his men. “What was the tall gentle at the auction last time?” 
 
“He is Mr. Wu.” Say one of the man. 
 
“Oh yes.” Say Mr. Kim. He look back at Luhan, “Where is Mr. Wu? He bought you so he should be by your side.” 
 
“Why would you look for him?” Luhan ask frightenly. 
 
“I was hoping to get out some more from him but I guess he doesn’t need you anymore.” Say Mr. Kim. “It’s such a sad thing that I can’t leave him a note face to face.” 
 
“You’re wrong.” Luhan say as he look at Mr. Kim fiercely. 
 
“I’m wrong? Lets see if he come to you again this time after I leave him a note on the table but I won’t give him the location. He have to find it on his own if he really want you again.” Say Mr. Kim. 
 
Luhan was about to run away until two men on both side grab a hold of him and drag him to Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim smiles as he softly touches Luhan face. 
 
“You’re skin is really soft even softer than girls. I wonder why he bought you and what is it that he want from you. I’m really curious about the relationship between you and him.” Say Mr. Kim with a smirk on his face. “Take him to the van and drive him to my mansion.
 
The men bow their head and carry the resistant Luhan to the Van and rope him up so that he couldn’t escape. A man take out a cloth and shut Luhan mouth with it, and close the door. 
 
A couple men walk up to Mr. Kim. 
 
“Leave a note to the Wu enterprise, do not leave a location.” Say Mr. Kim. 
 
“Yes sir.” The men bow. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kris lying in the room after punching some punching bags, his phone rings. Kris ignore the first a couple calls. His phone rings again, this time he decide to answer. Digging in his jacket, he take out the phone to the inner pocket and answer the phone. 
 
“Hello?” Kris answer the phone. 
 
“Kris! Where are you?” Tao say loudly. 
 
“I’m at the boxing studio.” Kris say in an irritate tone. “Why is it that you have to call me so many time?” 
 
“Luhan.” Kris say. “Luhan is kidnap.” 
 
Kris sit up quickly as his eyes widen, “Mwuh!!” 
 
“I receive an unknown call from a man and told me to write down note. I realize that he is kidnap and he want you.” Say Tao. 
 
“Did you get his number or anyway to get his number?” Kris ask anxiously as he grab his jacket and walk to his car in a hurry. 
 
“No, he use the phone booth.” Say Tao.
 
“Okay, I’ll be there in 5.” Say Kris. 
 
Kris hang up the phone and start the engine of the car. He drive as fast he can to the building. Once he arrive, he run inside and see Tao impatiently walking back and forth. 
 
“Tao.” Kris called for him. 
 
Sehun heard his voice as look at him thinking that Luhan would be with him but no.
 
“Kris, explain to me. What is going on? Why do they want you? Why did they kidnap Luhan?” Tao ask. 
 
“I don’t know.” Kris answer. 
 
Sehun heart stop for a second after he heard Luhan kidnapped. He angrily walk up to Kris and grip the collar of his shirt. 
 
“What did you do! What did you do to Luhan!” Sehun say fiercely. 
 
Tao quickly try to pull Sehun back away from Kris but Sehun would not loosen his grip. 
 
“I don’t know. I didn’t do anything.” Kris say. 
 
“Then why would they want you? Why would they kidnap Luhan!” Sehun continue to ask in anger. 
 
Kris grab Sehun hands and throw it to the side. 
 
“I say I don’t know, but I want to know why!” Kris raise his voice causing all the attention to go to them. 
 
Sehun angrily and unexpectedly punch Kris across the face. Kris back away a couple steps and Tao immediately step in the middle, separating Kris and Sehun away. 
 
“You better watch your self.” Kris glares at Sehun. “I say I don’t know already but I promise I will bring him back.” 
 
“You won’t. I will.” Sehun say in fierce tone. “And I will not bring him back here. This is all because of you.” 
 
Kris anger increase and walks toward Sehun, gripping his fist tightly as he get ready to fight with Sehun. Tao quickly push Kris away. 
 
“Kris, calm down. Now is not the time for both of you to be in rage.” Say Tao. 
 
“You’re not taking him anywhere.” Kris say. 
 
“You can’t stop me.” Say Sehun. 
 
Tao quickly take out the note and show it to Kris to distract him from raging on Sehun. 
 
“Look at this. I wrote everything the man say.” say Tao. 
 
Kris take the note from his hand and read it. A mailman walk into the building with a envelope in his hand. He see the crowd after not seeing anybody at the front desk. 
 
“Excuse me, can anybody tell where Kris Wu is?” The mailman ask. 
 
Kris look at the mailman. “I’m here.” 
 
“This is for you sir.” Say The mailman as he hand the envelope to him before he bow and leave. 
 
Kris looks at the envelope confusedly first before opening the envelope and sees a picture of Luhan all tied up and blindfolded. 
 
“Luhan.” Kris say in frighten. 
 
Sehun quickly walk up to Kris and look at the picture. Sehun grip Kris shirt again. 
 
“You!” Sehun raging tone. 
 
Kris push him away. 
 
“What the can you do? You don’t have money. You don’t have anything to help. What can you do!” Kris shout. 
 
“I can protect. I can love him!” Sehun shout.
 
Sehun words hit his heart hard. Kris can feel himself drowning as deep as he can as he look into Sehun red fiery eyes. 
 
“Oh so you en to play that game. You want to see who can protect Luhan better?” Kris rage in anger. “If you can than why weren’t you there when he need rescue? Where the were you?” 
 
Sehun punch Kris across the fight. Tao and a couple employee jump in between them and separate them away from each other. Kris phone rings, he take his phone out of his pocket and answer it. 
 
“Hello.” Kris answer angrily. 
 
“What’s wrong? Missing somebody already?” say Mr. Kim. 
 
Kris eyes widen as he recognize the voice. “You!” 
 
“Oh don’t mind me. I just want to give you a call to let you know that I had gotten what use to be mine.” Say Mr. Kim. 
 
“What do you mean yours?” Kris say. “I’d paid his debt already.” 
 
“But we have a new debt and I’m not playing to sell him again.” Say Mr. Kim “Unless you’re willing to give all your fortune away.” 
 
“You son of !” Kris shout in rage. 
 
“It’s life.” Say Mr. Kim. “Well, I would love to talk to you but time doesn’t allow me and I have someone to take care. Bye-bye.” He let out an evil laugh.
 
“Wait!!” Kris shout, but no answer. He look at the phone and see his background screen again. 
 
Kris give Tao his cell phone. “Use the number and track where he is. I want an answer fast.” Kris order. 
 
Tao take the phone from Kris. Sehun walk out of the building fiercely.
 
Kris look at his employee, “I don’t want a word about anywhere.” He say. 
 
The employee bow. “Yes Mr. Wu.” They say. 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
At Mr. Kim mansion, Luhan is tied up and put in the corner of the basement with three guy standing 30 feet away from him. Luhan open his eyes and sees three man in suit standing by the door. He shift his weak body up a little against the wall. 
 
“Where am I?” Luhan thought. “How long have I been out?”
 
Luhan looks around the room, trying to see where he is but it was too dark and only a lamplight point at him. Luhan become frighten as he move his knee up closer. 
 
“Kris……” Luhan shut his eyes tightly, “I need you Kris…” his voice shaken in fears.
 
To be continue………………..