In a stranger house

Angel in my World

 

Two men enter the stage and take Luhan away. Kris watches the men drag Luhan behind the stage. 
 
“Our event end here.” Mr. Kim say. “Those who won the bid, please stay, and those who didn’t, you may leave.” 
 
Everybody left the room except the bidders who won. A couple bidder place for their collection item. Kris waited for Mr. Kim to hand Luhan over to him. 
 
“Go get me my car ready.” Kris order Tao. 
 
"Yes sir." Tao bow and left the room. Mr. Kim happily walks up to Kris. 
 
“Hi, I’m Mr. Kim.” He happily say as he put his hand out. 
 
Kris ignore his hand and looks at him fiercely, “Where is he?” he say. 
 
“Mr. Kim smiles and snap his fingers, the same men brought Luhan out to Kris. Luhan weakly fall to his feet in front Kris. Kris took off his jacket and wrap it around Luhan. Then he stand in front of Mr. Kim and took out his checkbook and wrote the amount of money on it. 
 
“Here.” Kris hand the check to Mr. Kim, “All of his debt is paid. And there is no need to drug him like this.” 
 
Mr. Kim were shock as he looks at Kris. “How did you know he was in debt?” he ask. 
 
Kris ignore him and went to Luhan and help him on his feet, but Luhan were too weak to stand. So Kris carry him up in a bridal way. 
 
“Treating him like this, how do you expect me not to believe that he is not in debt.” Kris say coldly before he walks away with Luhan in his arms. 
 
Luhan unconsciously rest his head against Kris chest as Kris carry him out of the grand hall room to his car where Tao is waiting for them. Tao sees Kris walking toward him with a young boy in his arms, he quickly open the open the door for him. Kris gently put Luhan on the passenger seat and seatbelt him before he close the door.
 
“You seriously bought him.” Tao say as he is still in shock. 
 
“You saw it already and I carry him to the car. What do you expect?” Kris say ignorantly. 
 
“200 million dollar is no joke.” Tao say. 
 
“It’s too late. The money is gone and I don’t regret loosing it.” Kris say as he stood on the driver side of the car. 
 
“Why?” Tao ask curiously. 
 
“Why what?” Kris say. 
 
“Why him?” Tao say. 
 
Kris looks away, trying to find the answer in his mind but nothing pops up. Kris went into his sport car and drove away. He drive back to his luxury villa and park his car in the garage and close it before he walks to the other side of the car and carry Luhan in his arm again. Kris walks into the villa and kick his shoes off, and then walks up into his master bedroom and lay Luhan down gently. 
 
“hmmm…” Luhan murmur in his sleep. “Jebal….” He grips on to Kris shirt.
 
His words weaken Kris heart as he looks at Luhan; he softly touches his face. Kris went into the bathroom and turn on a hot tub soaks with soap.  Then he walks back into his room and carry Luhan in his arm again; he walks to the bathroom. Kris sat on the toilet seat with the unconscious Luhan on his laps. Kris begin to Luhan large shirt. Button but button separate, he feel his heart beating fast. 
 
Luhan suddenly grab his hand back without opening his eyes. 
 
“don’t.” Luhan murmurs shakily again. “don’t…” 
 
“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.” Kris say softly as he looks at Luhan. 
 
Luhan slowly loosen his grip as he rest on Kris chest unconsciously. Kris continue to undress him, throwing his large shirt aside along with his underwear. He feel his heart beat even faster as he looks at the small gorgeous body in front of him. Soft white skin in his arm, Kris gently put him in the hot tub, with Luhan resting his head at the edge of the tub on a towel. Kris sat beside the tub and looks at Luhan soft face, he move his left hand to touch his face gently. Then he grab a soft sponge and begin to clean Luhan softly, rubbing from Luhan neck down to his bare check and lower Kris goes but stop when he almost reach Luhan small . Kris quickly withdraw his hand away and breaths heavily as he looks away. 
 
“What the hell am I doing?” Kris whisper. 
 
Kris kept sitting beside the tub as he thinks about his action. An hour later, he went back into his room and looks for another shirt and pajama pant. Then he head back into the bathroom and gently dry Luhan with a towel before he dress him in his clothes. Kris carries him back into his bedroom and lay him on the bed, and pull the duvet over him. Kris sat beside the bed for a couple minutes as he looks at Luhan. Slowly he slides his hand on Luhan soft cheek.  Kris leaves the room and rest in the living room. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The next day, Kris wakes up and went to check on Luhan. Luhan were still asleep in his bed. Kris walks over to him and kneel in front of him, taking a closer looks at him. He slid Luhan bang to the side before he walks off and change into his suit. Kris head to work while Luhan were still asleep. 
 
At work, Kris were walking to his office until Tao runs up to him. 
 
“Yah! Kris.” Tao shout for him. 
 
Kris stop and turn around to look at Tao. 
 
“So how is the boy?” Tao ask. 
 
“He’s still asleep.” Kris say. 
 
“What are you going to do with him?” Tao ask. “Can he work?” 
 
“I’m not going to let him work.” Kris say. “He can just stay home and clean my house.”
 
“Like a housemaid.” Tao say. 
 
Kris nods. 
 
“200 million US dollar for a housemaid.” Tao confusedly say. 
 
“I’m not paying him beside giving him the money to go grocery shopping.” Kris say. 
 
“Wow.” Tao say in surprise. 
 
Kris sign and swing the folder in the back of his head. 
 
“Oww.” Tao say as he rub his head. 
 
“You and your mind.” Kris say. 
 
“What are you talking about.” Tao say dumbly.
 
Kris ignore him and walks away. 
 
After he work he head back to his house immediately. He went up to his room to see if Luhan were still there, indeed he was and is still sleeping on his bed. Kris left the room and went to cook some foods for him and Luhan. 
 
In the room, the drugs finally wear off and Luhan finally wakes up. Slowly and weakly he sit up and looks around the luxury room. He then remembers everything and also remembers the face of a man that bought him. Luhan got out of bed, supporting himself against the walls. He slowly walks out of the room and down the stairs into the kitchen after hearing Kris voice taking to somebody. Luhan walks to the open kitchen and sees Kris hanging up his phone. 
 
Kris sees him by the couch, “You’re awake.” He say. 
 
“Mianhe… I didn’t know I was a sleep for that long.” Luhan shakily voice. “Where am I?” He ask. 
 
“You’re at my house.” Kris answer. 
 
Too be continue……………