I'm selling you

Angel in my World

Luhan walking home from his graduation happily with Sehun. 

“Finally we graduated.” Luhan say happily. 
 
“I know right, no more waking up early.” Sehun say as he smiles. 
 
“Yup.” Luhan smiles. “Where are you planning to go for college?” he asked. 
 
“Not sure yet.” Sehun say, “I want to take a year off first. What about you?” 
 
“I want to attend college right after summer but I have no money.” Luhan say. 
 
“Your dad still can’t quit gambling huh?” Sehun say. 
 
Luhan sigh sadly as he shakes his head. “No.” he say. 
 
“How about you move in with me?” Sehun asked. 
 
“It’s okay.” Luhan say as he force a smiles on him. “I’m going to look for a job soon, when I make enough money to support myself. I will move out of the family.” 
 
“Good plan.” I seriously don’t like you dad at all.” Sehun say. 
 
Luhan stop and looks at him, he smiles “I know, and I’ll see you later.” Luhan say before he walks into the house. 
 
Sehun then leave. A black van then drove up to Luhan small house. Three black man carry a beat up old man into the house. Luhan was heading into his room until they barge into the house. Luhan and his mom were shock to see Mr. Lu. 
 
“Yobo!” Mrs. Lu shout in frighten. 
 
The leader of the group push her away. “Shut up!” he exclaimed. 
 
Luhan looks frighten at them. 
 
The leader glares at Luhan. “Is he your son?” the leader ask. 
 
“Yes.” Mr. Lu nods. 
 
“Take him.” The leader order his man. 
 
Two man throw Mr. Lu to the side, next to Mrs. Lu. 
 
“Mw—mwuh?” Luhan frightenly shaky tone. 
 
“Your dad here, is nice enough to sell you for his debt with extra money in his hand.” The leader say. 
 
Luhan were shock as he looks at his father. 
 
“It’s no use to have you in the house.” Mr. Lu say shamefully, “Since you’re my son, you have a duty to pay for my debt.”
 
“Mwuh!” Mrs. Lu say in shock as she glares at Mr. Lu. “How could you do this to him!” she him repeatly. 
 
The leader walk up to Mr. Lu and throw the money at him. “This is the rest of your money. You better be careful next time. If you don’t want to loose your house and wife.” The leader smirk at him. “take the boy into the van.” 
 
The man drag Luhan along with them, “Omma. Omma.” Luhan frightenly calls for his mom. 
 
“Luhan!” Mrs. Luhan trying to pull her song back by the leader kept pushing her aside. 
 
“Ommaaa.” Luhan cries as he tries to get out of the van. “Omma help me. Omma…” 
 
“Luhan. Luhan.” Mrs. Lu calling for him as she tries to rescue him. 
 
Sehun heard Luhan voice and turn around to see what’s wrong. He sees three man in black taking Luhan away. Sehun quickly run up to the van but it drives away. 
 
“Luhan!” Sehun shout worriedly as he runs after the van. “Luhan!” 
 
“Sehun!” Luhan cries as he bang on the window. “Sehun help me!” 
 
Sehun kept running and running but the van was getting faster. The van was now far away, Sehun was out breath and could not run after the van anymore. He angrily went back to Luhan house and see Mr. Lu picking up the money. 
 
“You bastard!” Sehun shout angrily as he went up to Mr. Lu and punch him across the face. “What did you do! What did you do to him!” 
 
Mr. Lu push Sehun away from him, “I sold him to save me.” 
 
“You what!” Sehun in anger. 
 
“I sold him to pay off my debt.” Mr. Lu say. 
 
“how could you?” Mrs. Lu say sob. 
 
“He’s no use anyway. He’s a guy but looks like a girl. What’s the point of having him in the house when we all know that he can go any farther then where he is.” Mr. Lu angrily say. 
 
Sehun angrily punch Mr. Lu across the face hard again. 
 
He glares at Mr. Lu, “If I find him, he will never come back to this house again!” Sehun say in a fierce tone before he walks away angrily. 
 
Too be continue………………..