I'm very tire

Angel in my World

 

Blood comes running down from Kris head as he stood in front of Luhan. Kris grips his fists tightly, holding in the pain as he glares at Mrs. Wu. 
 
“Kris!” Tao said in shock as he run up to Kris. 
 
Luhan eyes quickly open and look at tall figure similar to Kris stood in front of him. Luhan had realized that Kris had step in front of him and took a hit from Mrs. Wu, bloods came dripping down from his head. Luhan walks to the front and see Kris holding onto the pain. 
 
“Kris…” Luhan whispered in worried. 
 
Kris gulp in pain as he look at Luhan in blur vision. Kris blinks a couple times to get his vision back. 
 
“Kris…” Luhan whispered his name softly as h shaking lift his right hand up to Kris face. 
 
“You—…” Mrs. Wu smirk. “Step away from him!” She shout at Luhan who frightenly withdraw his hand back away from Kris. 
 
“Hyung…” Tao said concernly. 
 
“You went far this time.” Said Kris as he looked at his mom. 
 
“I warned you.” said Mrs. Wu in cold tone. 
 
“You warn me and I did as you told but this… but you kept bashing him.” Said Kris. “I told you that he has nothing to do with me. I told he was only a toy.” 
 
“You did.” Mrs. Wu smirks, “But you also put an act in front of me. Every time you did this bastard, you weaken. You think I don’t.” she said. Mrs. Wu looked at  Luhan with disgusted eyes.
 
Sehun grab Luhan, who’s still looking at Kris, and walked and pulled him away. 
 
“This place is . We don’t need to be here anymore.” Said Sehun. “Lets go Luhan.” He drag Luhan along with him. 
 
Luhan hesitate as he looks into Kris sorrow eyes. Kris look away, not wanting any eyes contact with Luhan fearing that his mom will hurt him again. 
 
“Lets go Luhan.” Sehun said as he continued to drag Luhan out of the lounge, out of the building. 
 
“Since the day you came back everything has been a mess.” Said Tao.  
 
“I’d made a mess?” said Mrs. Wu in an unbelievable voice. “I only help organize things back to it place.”
 
“Everything is at its’ place except you.” said Kris. 
 
Mrs. Wu looks fierce into Kris eyes. “I’m not in my place?” Mrs. Wu hissed. “I only here because of you. I’m only here because you were throwing your money into some useless boy!” 
 
“He is not useless!” Kris exclaimed.
 
Mr. Wu chuckles in anger.  
 
“It was better when you’re not here.” Said Tao. “It would have been better if you never come back at all.” 
 
Mrs. Wu laugh in a hurtful way. “If it wasn’t for me than you two will be in the dumpster. If it wasn’t for me working my of than you two would be out in the street.” She said in anger. “You two should be thankful for the thing you have.” 
 
“Then I quit.” Said Kris. He glares at Mrs. Wu, “You’re nothing but a monster.”
 
“I’m a monster?” said Mrs. Wu in shock. 
 
Tao take off his nametag and threw it to the ground. “Everything you did was never for us.” He said. “It was only for your selfish self.” 
 
“You—“ Mrs. Wu stutter.
 
“I don’t wish to be your son anymore. I don’t wish to be in the family like this anymore.” Said Kris. “And if you ever do something to hurt him or even come near him, I won’t let you go.” He walked away with a cold serious face. 
 
“You! Kris Wu! You come back this instant!” Mrs. Wu shouted in anger. “Kris Wu!” 
 
“You happy now?” Tao said as he looked at Mrs. Wu. “I bet you should. No sons.” He walked out of the lounge and the building. 
 
“Tao—“ Mrs. Wu stutter. “Aigoo.” She tried to stand still. Yuri quickly aided her and helped her stand. “How could they… aishi….” 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sehun and Luhan finally stop walking and stood at the end bar metal by the river. Luhan hopeless and sadly looks at the river as Sehun looks in up the sky. 
 
“Luhan, this place is not for you… not for us.” Said Sehun. “You never belong here.”
 
“I know.” Said Luhan hopelessly. “But I can’t help it.” 
 
“What do you mean you can’t help it?” Sehun asked him, “There’s nothing for you here. Nobody welcome us here. Staying here will only get you hurt.” 
 
“I know Sehun.” Luhan said loudly. “You think I’m not tire of all this? I am Sehun. I’m very tire.” He said in an anger tone. 
 
Sehun understood how Luhan felt and exhale deeply as he wrap his left arm across Luhan shoulder.  The two stood in silent as the watch the river flow in front of them. 
 
“You know, I’ve always wanted to bring you to a new place we would called home.” Sehun said in soft tone. “I think this is that time.” 
 
Luhan looks at him. 
 
“It’s time for us to leave.” Said Sehun as he looked at Luhan.
 
Luhan looks away and sign hopelessly. 
 
To be continue……………
 
Sorry if you find any grammars errors. I finished this chapter in 30 minutes during my break time from work.