My Angel

Angel in my World

 

After Kris and Tao left the building. Tao rush up to Kris and stop him by the shoulder. 
 
“You… tell me why you pretend all this time?” said Tao. 
 
Kris did not face him. “Because I don’t want her to harm Luhan.” Said Kris. 
 
Tao forcefully nods as he let go of his hand from Kris shoulder. “You. I am an idiot to have taught you actually change.” Said Tao. 
 
Kris chuckles lightly. “I don’t blame you.” said Kris. 
 
The front deskman runs up to Tao in a hurry. “Mr. Tao.” Said the man breathlessly. 
 
“What is it?” Said Tao confusedly. 
 
“I received a called from Sehun. He and Luhan want me to let you know that they will no longer be part of the company and is leaving the city today.” Said the man. 
 
“What!” said Kris and Tao in shocked. 
 
“Luhan wanted to thank you for helping and he appreciate it. He want to let you know that you don’t have to worry about the trouble anymore.” The man finished. 
 
After hearing the front deskman said everything, he felt his heart drop. 
 
“Did you ask where they where?” Tao asked. 
 
“No sir, they hang up after they told me all those things.” Said the front deskman. 
 
Tao nods. 
 
“I need to go find him.” Said Kris anxiously. “I have to find him.” 
 
“How? We don’t even know where he is and he doesn’t even have a cellphone.” Said Tao. 
 
“I don’t care.” Said Kris. “Luhan doesn’t have a cellphone but Sehun does. Track me his number.” Said Kris before he run off. 
 
“Kr—Kris!” Tao shouted. 
 
Kris gets in his car and drive around the city as fast as he could while looking for Luhan. Spending 25 minutes driving from one street to another, Kris park his car at the central parking lot and walk by foot instead. Anxiously looking from side to side, Kris could not see Luhan anywhere. Kris spent another 20 minutes looking out of the crowded city, he walk to the boat at Incheon. 
 
Sehun and Luhan are at the Incheon ferry waiting for the boat to arrive. Both had been siting on the bench under a tree for nearly an hour. Luhan had not say any words as he holds the ferry ticket in his hands. He keep thinking about Kris and remembering their short times together. He wanted to forget about Kris but the more he desire to forget the more Kris appears in his head. Lighthouse horn goes on signaling guest to be prepares for their boat ride to Jeju. 
 
“Boat ride to Jeju island has arrive, please have your ticket out and be line for your boat.” Said a lady through the speaker. 
 
Sehun stands up and inhale deeply as he stretch his arm out. Luhan sigh sadly as he look up at the boat coming in. 
 
“It’s here Luhan.” Said Sehun as he looks at the strong wave ocean. 
 
Luhan looks sadly at the ground before he looks up at Sehun. 
 
“Our new home is waiting for us.” Said Sehun happily though he knew how Luhan felt. 
 
Luhan sadly nods before he stands up. He gives a weak smile and walk with Sehun to the borderline. Kris, who was in the area, heard the speaker, still looks around the ferry until he sees a familiar back. Kris runs but stop when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He take out his phone and answer the call. 
 
“Hello.” 
 
“Kris, I found Sehun. He is at Incheon Ferry.” Said Tao. 
 
“I know. I see them.” Said Kris. 
 
“You what?” Tao said confusedly. 
 
“I found Luhan.” Said Kris. 
 
“O—oh.” Said Tao. 
 
“Send me Sehun number.” Said Kris before he hangs up. 
 
Kris continues to walks up to Luhan until his phone vibrates again. He takes a look at the main screen and see Tao message. He open the message and see a line of numbers. Kris clicks on the number twice and press talk. The phone automatically dials the number and Kris put his phone by his right ear. Sehun stop when he hear his phone ringing. He takes the phone out of his jacket pocket and answers the mysterious caller number. 
 
“Hello?” Sehun answered unsurely. 
 
“May I speak to Luhan please?” said Kris. 
 
“Who is this?” Sehun asked. 
 
Kris takes a moment to think before answering Sehun again, “This is the police from Seoul station. I would like to inform him some information.” Said Kris, lying to Sehun. 
 
Sehun believing the words, hand the phone over to Luhan without a second thought. 
 
“It’s for you.” said Sehun. 
 
Luhan looks at him confusedly as he take his phone. 
 
“Hello?” Luhan answered confusedly. “Who is this?” 
 
Kris finally heard his voice, he hesitate as he looks at Luhan from the back. 
 
“Hello?” Luhan said again. 
 
“Ar—are you planning to leave me without a word?” 
 
Luhan feel his heart jump as he heard familiar voices that belong to Kris. 
 
“Wh—who is this?” Luhan asked, hoping that it is not Kris. 
 
“Are you planning to leave me forever?” Kris said without answering Luhan question. “You don’t love me anymore?” 
 
Luhan was sure that it was Kris he was talking too. 
 
Seeing Luhan wanting to hang up the call. Kris immediately speaks again, “I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry for the words I said. I’m sorry for hurting you. I’m sorry Luhan.” Said Kris. 
 
Luhan weaken by his words as tears begin to whelm around his eyes. 
 
“Why are you saying this to me now?” Said Luhan. “Weren’t I just your toy? Your entertainment?” he said in a hurtful tone. 
 
“No. No you weren’t. You are my everything.” Said Kris. “My angel, my life saver, my only Luhan.” 
 
Sehun see tears running down from Luhan eyes, he knew than he was trick by the call. Immediately he grabs the phone away, fearing that Kris or Mrs. Wu might be saying hurtful words to Luhan again. Luhan was shock as he looks at Sehun. 
 
“Is it that lady again?” Sehun asked. 
 
Luhan didn’t answer and only shed tears continuously as Kris words repeats in his head. 
 
“I should have check before I gave it to you. Aishi, that lady is really getting on my nerve.” Said Sehun. 
 
“It was Kris.” Luhan finally speaks. 
 
Sehun blinks in shock. 
 
“If you want to leave then lets leave together.” Said Kris from the back. 
 
Sehun and Luhan turn around and see Kris standing ten feet away from them. 
 
“All words I said to hurt you… it also hurt me. Seeing you hurt…. I felt million knifes stabbed into my heart.” Said Kris softly as he looked into Luhan sad eyes. 
 
Luhan remembers that Kris had say this to him before. 
 
“And if I…. I ever do something to hurt you…. I’m also in pain.”
 
“Please don’t leave me.” Kris said calmly. 
 
“Last call for Jeju island. If any passenger have not board yet please immediately check-in at the borderline” said the lady through the speaker. 
 
“Luhan?” Sehun called his name. 
 
Luhan looks at Sehun and then back at Kris. He was lost and confused. He was tired of being hurt but he could not stop loving Kris. Sehun sigh as he understood Luhan still has feeling for Kris. He smiles softy as he grab Luhan hand in front of Kris who is waiting for Luhan answers. 
 
Luhan looks at Sehun sadly. Sehun take the ticket from Luhan hand and pull him into a hug.
 
“I’m sorry Sehun.” Luhan whispered in tears. 
 
“I understand.” Said Sehun softly. 
 
Kris grip onto his hand nervously as he watches Sehun embrace Luhan tightly, fearing that Sehun will take Luhan away from him. 
 
Sehun let go of Luhan and peck his forehead. “It was great seeing you save again.” Said Sehun. Luhan nodded, “If you ever have trouble or anything, you know where I’m at.” He said. 
 
Luhan nods again. Sehun smiles and pat Luhan head gently. 
 
“Bye Luhan.” Said Sehun before he walks away. 
 
“Bye Sehun.” Said Luhan as he watches Sehun walk up to the ticket man. 
 
Luhan turn around and look at Kris who is nervously waiting. 
 
Luhan sniff and wipes his tears away before he speaks, “How did you know I was here?” Luhan asked as he walked up to Kris. 
 
“I didn’t. I was looking for you.” said Kris.
 
“Why are you telling me all this now?” Luhan asked. “This pass couple days, you’ve trying to get me away from you but today….” 
 
“Because I don’t want anything to happen to you. I can’t let my mom harm you.” Kris explained. “but now, I have nothing.” He said. 
 
Luhan smiles warmly and run up to Kris. He cross him arms around Kris neck and embrace him tightly.  Kris was in shock. 
 
“You have me.” Luhan whispered. 
 
Kris wraps his arms around Luhan and smiles as he hug him back. 
 
“I’m sorry Luhan.” Said Kris. 
 
“Don’t push me away anymore.” Said Luhan. “Don’t hurt me anymore.” 
 
Kris breaks the hug and look at him. He smiles softly. “I won’t.” he whispered before he move in closer and take Luhan lips softly. “I won’t anymore.” He whispered softly again. 
 
Luhan happily kiss him back as he fingers through Kris soft brownish blonde hairs. 
 
The End.  
 
 
Hi, 
I recent upload a new story starring Taecyeon and Nichkhun, Chansung and taemin. I haven't post the first chapter yet but do come by and check it out. ^_^