My Choice

Angel in my World

 

“Yah! What was that all about? You’re never this reckless.” Say Tao
 
Kris still glares at the exit. 
 
“Oppa, should I call the lawyer for you?” Yuri ask as she grip his right arm. 
 
Kris swing his arm away from her and walks away in anger. 
 
“Yah! Kris!” Tao shout which causing all the attention to come to him and Kris. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After leaving the building, Luhan and Sehun stop at the Banpo bridge. Luhan step on the bar and spread his arms out. 
 
“Ahhhh!!!!” Luhan scream. 
 
Sehun watches him from behind for a little and then he walks up to Luhan.
 
“Better?” Sehun ask. 
 
Luhan step down and nod.
 
“Can I ask you something?” Sehun say.
 
Luhan nod. 
 
“Why do I see you with him every time we meet? You seem important to him.” Say Sehun curiously. 
 
Luhan looks away not knowing what to say to him. 
 
“We’re you with him this whole time?” Sehun ask. 
 
Luhan slightly nods. Sehun looks away and take a breath. 
 
“So where are you staying now?” Sehun ask. 
 
“At his house.” Say Luhan as he looks at the river. 
 
“Can you tell me how you end up at his house?” Sehun curiously ask. 
 
Luhan sigh, “After being sold by my appa, I was place in an auction.” He say. 
 
“Auction?” Sehun looks at him confusedly. 
 
Luhan nod before he continues, “He was there that night…. I don’t how or why but when I looked into his eyes, I begged him to saved me. So he bought me for a price of 200 millions.”
 
“200 million?” Sehun raise his eyebrows in shock. 
 
Luhan nod again. 
 
Sehun tap Luhan right shoulder, “Don’t worry, I get you out of debt.” Say Sehun. “And take you home with me.” 
 
“Home…?” Luhan whisper sadly. 
 
“Yes home Luhan.” Say Sehun. 
 
“I don’t have a home.” Say Luhan sadly. “Not anymore.” 
 
“You do, you’re not going back to your home but you are to mine.” Say Sehun as he looks at Luhan. “I have move to Seoul.” 
 
“I can’t.” say Luhan. 
 
“Why?” Sehun ask. 
 
Luhan look out at the river as he think of Kris as he remain silent. “I can’t leave him yet.”
 
“Are you hungry?” Sehun change the subject. 
 
“A little.” Say Luhan. 
 
Sehun smiles and grab Luhan hand and walks away from the river. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
In the office, Kris sat behind his desk, thinking about Luhan crazily. 
 
“How important is that guy to him?” Kris thought as his grip his fist. “ How could he hold somebody else hand and walk away in front of me?” He chuckle. 
 
Glaring staring in the air as he grinds his teeth. A couple knocks on the door before Tao enter the room. 
 
“Yuri is gone.” Say Tao.
 
Kris keep a cold silent. 
 
“Tell me what’s going on with you and him?” Tao curiously ask. “You seem to give him a special care.” 
 
Kris didn’t answer him. 
 
Tao continue to ask, “Even if you don’t answer me, I can still tell that there’s something between you and him.”  
 
Kris continues to ignore Tao words. 
 
“Omma and appa is coming home at the end of this month.” Say Tao. “This time they come back to set you with a women. I believe Yuri will be making her way into our parent favor.” 
 
Seeing Kris continuing to ignore him, Tao stand up and walks to the door. 
 
“Do you want me to go look for him?” Tao ask. 
 
“No.” Kris coldly answer. “Let him be.” 
 
“Okay, if you want anything just give me a call.” Say Tao. 
 
Kris went silent again, and Tao steps out of the room and close the door behind him. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sehun guide Luhan around the city, from the big mall where most games such as ice rink, mini rides, and arcade games. Sehun keep Luhan busy and entertain. Kris, who was in his office, feels uncomfortable so he decides leave work early. Driving around town to buy time, not wanting to go home early and not see Luhan home. He continues to cruise around the city. The traffic light turn red, Kris stop his car and waited. He looks outside, from the stores to the people walking in the street. He then sees Luhan happily walking and eating out in the street. Kris grip on the wheel tightly. 
 
*~Beep~* *~Beep~*
 
The car honk from behind, the upset Kris looks away and drives away. Luhan heard the honk, he turn around to see why the cars honks so much. Luhan look at the road, only to see a car familiar to Kris drove away. 
 
“Kris?” Luhan whisper. 
 
“Luhan.” Sehun call him. 
 
“Hmm?” Luhan hum. 
 
“What are you looking at?” Sehun ask. 
 
“I saw somebody familiar.” Say Luhan. 
 
“Oh.” Say Sehun. He looks away. 
 
“Anyway.” Luhan changing the subject. “Where do you live?” he ask. 
 
“Just two block away from Coex Mall.” Say Sehun. 
 
Luhan nods lightly. 
 
“Do you want to come live with me?” Sehun ask. 
 
Luhan just give him a slight smile. He looks up and sees the sky turning dark. 
 
“Have you been to the amusement park?” Sehun ask. 
 
Luhan shakes her head no. Sehun smiles widely, he take Luhan hand and drag him along. 
 
Time pass, days becomes dark. Luhan looks out the window at the moon and think of Kris. 
 
“He must be home by now.” Luhan says in his head. 
 
Sehun wave his hand in from of Luhan face. Luhan turn around and see Sehun smiling. 
 
“Something wrong?” Sehun asks. “What are you thinking about?” 
 
Luhan just sadly sigh. “Nothing.” He say. “Umm, I have to go home now.” 
 
“Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Say Sehun. 
 
Luhan nods and stand up, he take a couple step and stop. He turn around and look at Sehun. 
 
“Do you have a job?” Luhan ask. 
 
“No.” say Sehun. “I got fire after the argument with that guy a yesterday.”
 
“Sorry.” Luhan whisper sadly. 
 
Sehun smiles. “Don’t be. I should be thanking my ex-boss or else I wouldn’t see you at the building.” He say. 
 
“Do you want to work there?” Luhan ask. 
 
“To see you everyday, of course I want to work there.” Sehun say. 
 
Luhan face become worry but tries not to show it. 
 
“Okay.” Say Luhan before he walks away.
 
Sehun watches him confusedly. Luhan walk out of the restaurant and down a couple blocks. He stop in front of a bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive. As he waited, Kris pop in his head along with the happy time he spend with Kris at the stream.
 
“I’ll take you the stream when I have time?” Luhan remembering what Kris had promise him. 
 
“He promise me but this pass days…. We have been off the line. I don’t see him smiling any more.” Luhan mumbles in his head.
 
The bus arrive and stop in front of him, he gets on the bus and sit in the left side at the center of the bus. Luhan looks at the digital watch on the bus. 
 
“It’s almost midnight. I wonder what is he doing?” Luhan thought. “Is he even home?” 
 
For the next 20 minutes, he sit on the seat thinking what and where Kris is doing. Half of his body hope that Kris would be home but at the same time, he hope that Kris isn’t. The more he think the more frustrate he gets. The bus stop a block away before Kris house, Luhan walks out of the bus and slowly walk his way to Kris house. Luhan sigh a couple time before he enter the pins and enter the house. 
 
“The lights are off. He’s not home.” Luhan whisper. 
 
Luhan sighs again and take of his shoes before he walks to his room. 
 
“Your home.” Say Kris cold voice.
 
Luhan stop in shock, he turn on the light and sees him seating at the dinning table with a couple bottle of beers and a emotionless face. 
 
Luhan blinks a couple time, “Sorry, I forgot about the time.” He say. 
 
“Or is it because you don’t want to face me?” say Kris. 
 
“It’s not that.” Luhan voice are nearly like a whisper. 
 
“Then I guess you enjoy being with him more.” Say Kris. 
 
Luhan didn’t answer him but change the subject. “Hire him.” He say. 
 
“Did he ask you or is it your choice?” Kris ask. 
 
“It’s my choice.” Say Luhan. 
 
Kris forcefully nod his head and take a drink from the beer bottle. He stand up and put the beer down. Without looking at Luhan, he walk pass him. 
 
“Kris.” Say Luhan. 
 
To be continue………………………