One Day break Pt. 2

Angel in my World

Italic= Thought (speaking in their head) 

 

Kris inhales and exhales a couple times, trying to control himself from sweetening up in front of Luhan. 
 
“Get in the car.” Say Kris coldly. He swing his hand away and walks to the door. 
 
Luhan eyes widen as he watches Kris walks away from him, he feels his heart in pain as he grip on to the shirt. Kris looks at Luhan through the rear mirror. 
 
“Aishi... What the am I doing?” Kris says in his head. 
 
Luhan take a deep breath and walks into the car. Kris begins to drive to the stream. Luhan nervously play with his hands. Both keep quiet for the next 20 minutes until Luhan decided to break the silence. 
 
“Th—thank for the clothes.” Say Luhan shyly. 
 
Kris keeps silent. 
 
“What can I do to pay off my debt beside that thing you say to me last time?” Luhan ask shyly and nervously. 
 
Kris keeps silence again, not answering his question. 
 
Luhan sigh, hoping that he would at least say something to him. 
 
“You haven’t told me your name.” say Luhan. Kris didn’t answer him. Luhan patient was running out, he look at Kris and grab his right arm, “I’m trying to talk to you. Can you at least tell me your name so I can know who I belong to!” Luhan raise his voice. 
 
Kris stop the car forcefully, he spread his arm out and hold Luhan back against the seat. Luhan close his eyes in fear, and open when he feels a strong arm at his chest. Kris pulls his arm back and walks out of the car; Luhan watches him confusedly. Then he get out of the car and see a fresh stream flowing in front of him. 
 
“Why are we here?” Luhan confusedly ask. Kris keep his cold face as he look at the stream. No answer from Kris, Luhan walks to the stream and smiles as take off his shoes and walks into the stream. 
 
Luhan watches the small fishes swimming in the stream. Luhan take a couple step forwards, following the small fishes around the stream. Carelessly he step on a slippery rock in the stream and fall backward with his eyes closed. Luhan open his eyes when he feels a pair of strong arms wrap around his body and a muscular chest against his back. He open his eyes and turn his head to the side, he sees Kris standing behind him. He looks into Kris worry and fierce eyes. Luhan heart beats rapidly fast as their eyes lock to each other. 
 
“Be careful.” Kris says in calm voice.
 
Luhan stand straight up on his feet again without taking his eyes off Kris. 
 
“His voice? It’s different.” –Luhan p.o.v. “Yet his eyes are like pearl, it’s so peaceful.” 
 
Kris feeling uncomfortable with his wet shoes, he head back to the car. Luhan quickly grab his hand and stop him. Kris turns his head around and looks at him confusedly. 
 
“You’re going anywhere.” Say Luhan. He smiles at him, “Look at the fish, they are so cute.” He says as he point at the small fishes swimming in the stream. 
 
Kris looks at the fishes and then backs at Luhan smiles. 
 
“You—you like fish?” Kris asks. 
 
Luhan nods playfully. “I love goldfish.” He says. “Come on, let see if we can catches one. It’s really rare to see goldfish at the stream.” 
 
Luhan let go of Kris hand and seat on his feet as he look carefully for a goldfish. Kris watches him for a little until he spots a goldfish swimming. He lower down and make a cup with his hand. Kris carefully follows the fish with his hands in the water. Quickly, he scopes the baby goldfish up out of the stream in his hand. 
 
“Here” Say Kris stand behind Luhan. 
 
Luhan turn around and look up at Kris confusedly. He stands up and sees a golden fish wiggling its tail in Kris hands. Luhan make a cup with his hand, Kris carefully hand Luhan the fish. 
 
“It’s a girl.” Say Luhan happily. 
 
“How do you know?” Kris asks. 
 
“Female has short tail and round fin. Male fish tend to have more colors than female.” Say Luhan as he smiles at the baby goldfish in his hands. 
 
Luhan lower on his knees and release the fish carefully into the stream. 
 
“Why did you let it go?” Kris asks curiously, “I thought you wanted to catch one?” 
 
“I do but I don’t want to keep it.” Say Luhan with smiles as he stand back up. 
 
Kris looks confusedly at Luhan. Luhan smiles and peck his left cheek. Kris eyes widen in surprise. 
 
“Thank you.” Luhan smiles sweetly. 
 
Luhan was about to go catches some fishes until Kris grab his hand and pull Luhan close to him and lock his arms around him. He presses his lips on Luhan and passionately kisses him. Luhan wrap his arms around Kris neck and kiss him back.  They French kiss as they stand in the stream with small baby fishes swimming around them. 
 
“I don’t know why I kiss him back but I feel as if there is only us in this world every time he kisses me.” Say Luhan in his head. “Am I really falling for him?” 
 
Kris pulls Luhan body closer to him as he sneak his hands under Luhan shirt. Their kisses turn fierce. Luhan slowly feel himself running out of breath to Kris hot kisses. He push Kris away a little as he blushes and catching up with his breathes. 
 
“You can call me Kris.” He says as he back away from Luhan. “Do you like to go to the stream?” 
 
Luhan nods his head happily. “I do.” 
 
“I’ll take you to the stream when I have time.” Say Kris in cool tone. 
 
Luhan smiles as he looks at Kris. “You promise?” he holds up his pinky. 
 
Kris looks At Luhan confusedly. Luhan grab his hand and crisscross their pinky together. 
 
“This is called pinky promise.” Say Luhan. 
 
Kris gives him the ‘oh.’ face. Kris stand watching him catching fishes and then letting them go. 
 
“What did I get myself into.” Say Kris. 
 
Luhan step on another slippery rock and twist his ankle. Kris quickly catches him again. 
 
“I told you to be careful.” Say Kris. He gets in front of Luhan and lowers himself a little. “Get on my back.” 
 
Luhan get on his back, Kris give him a piggyback ride. 
 
“I—I can walk.” Say Luhan nervously. 
 
“You can, but you will slip every time you take a step.” Say Kris caringly. 
 
Luhan secretly smiles as he hears Kris caring words. 
 
Slowly my smiles fade away, “Is he playing around with me? Earlier he was cold, now he is warm and kind.” 
 
Luhan tries to push the thought aside as Kris carries him around the stream. He see a couple sweat on Kris forehead, gently wipe the sweat off Kris forehead. Kris stop in shock after feeling Luhan gentle hand across his forehead. He feels his heart about to explode as Luhan caring towards him. Kris slowly turns his head the side and look at Luhan. 
 
“Please put me down. You’re tiring yourself if you continue to carry me.” Say Luhan softly.
 
Kris put him down carefully, he turn his body around and look at him. 
 
“Why are you nice to me now? Are you going to be mean and cold to me later on?” Luhan ask. 
 
Kris caress Luhan face softly as he look into Luhan pure eyes. He lowers his head slowly and presses his lip on Luhan as he hands trail down to Luhan hands and hold it. 
 
Luhan P.O.V.
 
“Your kisses, your touches. Why can’t I control myself? Your coldness frightens me, but your warmness melts my heart. I can’t tell who you are? I can’t see through you? But I know I can’t stop thinking about you.  Am I really falling for this young master?” Says Luhan in his head as he kisses Kris back. “I know this is wrong but I can’t stop myself from falling in love with him. In just two days, he captures my heart. I don’t know if I’m dreaming or not? I don’t know if there is such thing call ‘love’. But I’m slowly falling in love with you…Please don’t hurt me, Kris.” He wraps his arms around Kris neck as their kisses depend.
 
End of Luhan P.O.V.
 
To be continue……………………….