Mianhe

Angel in my World

 

After leaving the room, Kris went to look for Luhan, searching for him around the building. He went up to the roof to check if Luhan is there, in luck Luhan is there. Kris also see Sehun right beside Luhan. He sigh and walk up to them. 
 
“Luhan.” Kris call out softly. 
 
Luhan heart stop when he hear Kris soft voice again. Sehun immediately turn around and annoyingly yet angrily look at Kris. Sehun quickly walk up to Kris and grab the collar of his shirt. 
 
“How could you let your mom say all those words to him?” Sehun shout at Kris, “Weren’t you the cool and stuck up boss of this company yet you let your mom words stop you.” 
 
Kris unhappily look to the side. “Say all you want. It’s all my fault.” He say. 
 
“Of course its your fault. I thought you wanted to protect Luhan.” Say Sehun. “But I guess you can’t.” 
 
“I can.” Kris say as he look at Luhan back. “I can protect him.” 
 
“If you can then why didn’t you do anything when your mom is hurting him?” Sehun say.
 
Kris ignore Sehun and continue to look at Luhan.
 
“Let’s go somewhere Luhan.” Kris say in an unhappily cold tone. “Come with me.” 
 
Sehun chuckles at Kris, “Wake up man, you in a en situation.” He say. 
 
Kris grab both of Sehun hand and release his shirt from Sehun grip. 
 
“I don’t want to go anywhere.” Luhan finally speak without turning around to face him. 
 
“Then lets talk here.” Say Kris. He look at Sehun, “Can you give us some privacy?” he ask. 
 
Sehun hiss, “So you can hurt him like your mom?” he say. 
 
Kris annoy by Sehun, he push him aside real hard and quickly walk up to Luhan. He grab Luhan left hand tightly and pull him along. Sehun tries to stop but got push aside again. 
 
“I don’t want to go anywhere.” Luhan say as he tries to resist Kris grip.
 
Kris ignore him and continue to pull him along off the roof, he close the door behind and slide a wooden stick through the door handle. He continues to drag Luhan along with him while Sehun tries to kick and push his body against the door. Luhan keep resisting, swinging his hand up and down trying to loose his grip but Kris keep holding tight on to him. Going stairway, level after level, he open the door to Level 6 and walk down to an empty room down the hall. Kris pull Luhan into the room with him and lock the door behind him so Luhan can escape. 
 
“What do you want!” Luhan raise his unhappy voice as tears about to escape his eyes. “I have enough already. I don’t want to hear it anymore. I don’t want to be order around by you or your mom…..” 
 
Kris quickly walks up to Luhan and shut him up with his lips over his. Wrapping his arm tightly around Luhan little body as he on his lips. Luhan tries to break free, resisting from hugging, pushing against Kris chest. Kris wouldn’t let go of Luhan and continue to Luhan small lips passionately. Luhan keep hitting Kris chest over and over, he find himself loosing control and surrendering to him. He feels his lips responding to Kris as his hands slowly stop hitting him. Kris swift their body over and push Luhan against the wall, closing every gaps in between them as Luhan begin to moan in Kris mouth. Luhan find his arms snaking to Kris back. Kris presses his lips on Luhan even harder, biting Luhan bottom lips continuously, and inserting his tongues into Luhan mouth. Luhan gasp as he feel Kris tongue exploring his mouth. Slowly loosing his breath, Kris finally break the kiss and rest on Luhan forehead. Their eyes met and stay silent for a moment. 
 
“Mianhe….” Kris whisper. 
 
Luhan look into his eyes as Kris words whisper in his head. 
 
“Mianhe Luhan.” Kris apologize again. “I’m a coward. I’m reckless. I can’t do anything but fear in front of my mom.” He continues to speak. “I’m sorry Luhan.” He look down guiltily. 
 
Luhan calm by his words, lift Kris face up with his hands. 
 
“Why do I keep seeing so many different you? Why do I keep falling back into your arms?” Luhan whisper. 
 
Kris looks into Luhan with sorrow and sadness. His mom words appear in his head. 
 
“Remember my words. If you don’t end it, than I’ll do it my way.”
 
“Do you want your freedom?” Kris asks unexpectedly. 
 
Luhan looks at him in surprise as he remembers he once wanted to be free. Kris loosens his arms around Luhan and step back, but Luhan quickly embrace him again. 
 
“Kris.” Luhan whisper his name. 
 
“You should go home.” Say Kris with a straight face as he releases himself from Luhan embrace. 
 
“Don’t put anything my mom say to you in heart.” Say Kris. 
 
Luhan looks at him confusedly. Kris walks to the door and grab the doorknob. 
 
“And if I…. I ever do something to hurt you…. I’m also in pain.” Say Kris quietly. 
 
Luhan watch him leave in confusion as fears begin to rise in him. His hand shaken as Mrs. Wu appears in his head again. 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Back at the office, Kris sighs heavily before he looks around his room and notice the mess is still there. He walks up to the paper on the floor and picks them up. Tao then enter the room, Kris turn around and look at him. 
 
“Mianhe hyung, I couldn’t help you out earlier. Omma was really scary.” Say Tao. 
 
“I know.” Say Kris unhappily. “Where is she now?” he ask.
 
“Home.” Say Tao. 
 
Kris nods and walks up to his chair and sit. 
 
“What should we do know?” Tao ask. “Omma is threatening you hyung.” 
 
“I know.” Say Kris hopelessly. 
 
“Luhan will be more hurt if he stay with you.” Tao continues. 
 
Kris shut his eyes as he rest his head back against the chair. 
 
“You’re final engagement party is set.” Say Tao nervously. “She’s going to make it happen. The wedding will be set two week from the engagement party.” He says in unhappy tone. 
 
Kris stay silent as he shut his eyes and think about his mom words over and over. 
 
“Remember my words. If you don’t end it, than I’ll do it my way.”
 
Tao stand in front of Kris desk, waiting for him to answer back. A couple minutes has pass, Kris finally open his eyes again and look at Tao. 
 
Kris guiltily looks at Tao. “Mianhe Tao.” His whisper. 
 
Tao looks at him confusedly as he wonder why Kris would say that to him. 
 
To be continue……….