Kris's Mom

Angel in my World

 

The next morning, Luhan wakes up in Kris arms. He looks up and watch him sleep peacefully. He look at the clock by the door, the hand is at 8 sharp. Luhan eyes went back to Kris once he feel Kris left arms moving around his waist. 
 
“How are you feeling?” Kris ask in a soft tone. 
 
Luhan smiles, “I feel fine.” He say. 
 
Luhan stomach growls, and shyly he look down at Kris chest. Kris let out a small smiles and get out of bed. 
 
“You must be hungry.” Kris say softly. “I’ll go make you something to eat.” He say before he walk out of the room. 
 
Luhan looks back at the ceiling. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Luhan walks to the kitchen and see Kris preparing the plate for him. He stand by the stairs and watch him closely. Knowing Luhan in the room, Kris keep pouring food onto the plate and then orange juice into the glass cup. He carries two plates over to the dinning table first and then went to get the cups. 
 
“How long are you planning to stand there?” Kris asks as he places the cups down on the table. 
 
“Until you notice me.” Say Luhan. 
 
Kris smiles at him, “I’ve notice you for a long time.” He say. “Come and eat with me.” 
 
Luhan walk over to the dinning and seat across from Kris, he grab the fork and knife on the table. Kris begins to eat. Luhan slice the meat but stop when he remember a dark face of Kris on yesterday. He looks up at him, watching him closely. 
 
“Why are you looking at me?” Kris ask as he continue to eat. 
 
Luhan nervously look back at his plate and start eating. 
 
Kris stop and place his utility down. 
 
“Is something wrong?” Kris ask. 
 
Luhan nervously shake his head no. Kris sighs and looks at the watch on the wall; the short hand stops at 10. 
 
“Let go somewhere today.” Say Kris.
 
Luhan look up in surprise. 
 
“Where are we going? Don’t you have to go to work?” Luhan asks. 
 
Kris just grab his hand and pull him along. They get into the car and Kris start to drive his car. Luhan keep curiously looking at him, waiting for Kris to tell him where they are heading too. 
 
Twenty minutes have pass, Luhan eyes widen as he sees the stream again. Kris stop the car and look at the shock Luhan.
 
“I did say I would take you here whenever I’m free.” Say Kris as he looks at the stream. “Since today I don’t have to work, I can stay by your side and keep you company.” 
 
 
Luhan smiles as he looks at Kris. 
 
“You still remember.” Say Luhan. 
 
Both get out of the car and walk to the stream, but stop a couple feet away and take off the slip on shoes. Luhan steps in the stream first and walk up a little. Kris follows behind and watches him closely. Looking down at the stream as it splash against his skinny leg. Luhan notice a lot of golden fish swimming in the stream. 
 
Luhan turn around and look at Kris with his arms cross. 
 
“What?” Kris say as he look at Luhan face. 
 
“There’s a lot o fish here, especially golden fish.” Say Luhan. 
 
“I don’t know, maybe somebody are doing good thing today and freeing the fishes.” Kris reasons. “Or it could be that there’s a mommy fish here.” 
 
“This is not a big stream. I came here last time.” Say Luhan. 
 
“Last time? With me?” Kris ask. 
 
“By myself before I got kidnap.” Luhan say. 
 
Kris guiltily looks away. Luhan walks up to him and slides his hand to Kris back and embrace him closely.
 
“Thank you.” say Luhan softly. 
 
“Thank me for what?” Kris ask. 
 
“For always being there when I need you.” say Luhan. “For saving me many times.” 
 
Kris break the embrace and smiles softly. He caress Luhan cheeks lightly before he pull Luhan closer to him; their lips touch. Luhan trails his arms up and wrap it around Kris neck as he kiss Kris passionately in the stream. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The next day, Kris walks happily with Luhan beside him. 
 
“Luhan!” a voice shout from behind. 
 
Luhan stop when he recognize the voice while Kris tries to push all his jealousy thought aside. Luhan turn around and smiles as he sees Sehun running to him. Sehun stop and pull Luhan into his embrace and hug him tightly. 
 
“Thank god you are okay.” Sehun say anxiously.
 
Luhan pats Sehun lightly to assure him that he is okay.
 
Still hugging him tightly, “I’ve been looking for you.” Say Sehun. “I worry about you.” he say anxiously. 
 
“I know and I’m fine now.” Say Luhan. 
 
Kris become irritate with Sehun not releasing Luhan. 
 
“How long is he planning to keep this up? I’m still standing here.” Kris irritated thought.  
 
Kris suddenly receive a phone call from Tao. He take out his phone from his pocket and answer the call. 
 
“What is it?” Kris ask.
 
“W--where are you?” Tao ask shakily.
 
“I’m on my way. Why?” Kris say curiously. 
 
Kris decide to walk to the elevator up to his room, leaving Luhan and Sehun alone after knowing that they will have a long talk. 
 
“Where were you capture?” Sehun ask after seeing Kris leave. 
 
“At a man mansion. He was the one who auction me too.” Say Luhan. “But thank to Kris I was save.” 
 
Sehun give an unpleasant look when Luhan mention Kris rescuing him. 
 
“Sorry, I’m so useless.” Say Sehun hopeless. “I couldn’t do anything for you.”
 
Luhan pat Sehun shoulder gently, “Don’t be. You are a great friend. Always support me and be there ready for me.” He say. 
 
“I want to take you away. Away from all this surrounding.” Sehun say seriously. 
 
Luhan was a little shock and taken back by his words. 
 
“Don’t you want too?.....” Sehun ask. 
 
Luhan hesitate as he remember he once to be free again. But as he think more, he think of Kris. Luhan look to the right side and Kris wasn’t there anymore, he look around the lobby and Kris was no where on the first floor. 
 
“Sorry Sehun, I have to go. I need to get back to my work.” Say Luhan before he quickly walk to the elevator. 
 
“Lu….” Sehun tries to call him back but he see Luhan enter the elevator. 
 
Taking the elevator up to the fourth floor, Luhan get out and walk to Kris room quickly. He hold the doorknob and twist to clockwise, the door open. 
 
“Kris.” Luhan calls. 
 
Luhan smiles disappear as he sense strange feeling with all eyes in the room go to him. A woman in her late 40s sit behind Kris desk in the room with Kris and Tao standing in front of them. 
 
To be continue……………………….