Saving Luhan/ Kris second face

Angel in my World

 

“Where is my son?” Mr. Lu ask frightenly as he stand 10 feet away from Mr. Kim. 
 
“He’s fine, don’t worry.” Say Mr. Kim calmly as he take a drink from his glass of whine. “Isn’t my backyard beautiful?” 
 
Mr. Lu nods. 
 
“I’m still working on it though, it will be finish in 3 months.” Say Mr. Kim. 
 
“Mr.—Mr. Kim, why do you want me here?” Mr. Lu ask.
 
“Well, didn’t you say you wanted to see you son again? I got him back thanks to you.” say Mr. Kim. He stand up and walk to Mr. Lu, he gave a pat on Mr. Lu shoulder. “It’s really great doing business with you.” 
 
Mr. Lu bow his head in shame. 
 
“Your son is really worthy.” Say Mr. Kim. 
 
“I’m glad he is.”  Mr. Lu say shakily.
 
Mr. Kim let out a laugh as he walk back to the small table. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
For the next six hours, Kris wait impatiently in his office, thinking and hoping Tao would find the location. Kris rush out of his office and barge into Tao room, he see three other employee in Tao room on a laptop. 
 
“Have you locate the place?” Kris ask impatiently. 
 
“Almost.” Say Tao. 
 
Kris finger through his hair impatiently but then remember the auction. 
 
“Tao, do you remember the auction night?” Kris ask. 
 
“Yeah why?” Tao say. 
 
“Search me that auction house.” Say Kris. “I want everything.” 
 
“Okay.” Say Tao. 
 
Tao starts typing rapidly fast, information begin loading like crazy. In 5 minutes, Tao was about to nail down the address of the buyer. 
 
“Kris.” Tao call. 
 
Kris immediately walks up to Tao and look at he screen.  Kris quickly read the address and then run out of the room, out of the building with Tao following behind him. Tao send a message to the men while driving after Kris. In 20 minutes, the make it to Mr. Kim mansion but part 20 feet away. Kris get out of the car angrily, Tao quickly run up to him and hold him back from charging into the mansion crazily. 
 
“Wait. Wait.” Tao repeats. 
 
“Let go of me. Luhan could be in there.” Say Kris. 
 
“What if he’s not?” say Tao. 
 
“He had too. I can feel it.” Say Kris impatiently. 
 
“I only say what if.” Say Tao. “Even if he is, Kim has his man all in there and ready to fight at anytime. We can go barging in like some crazy animal.” 
 
“Then what do you want me to do?” Kris exclaim in anger. 
 
Tao look straight into Kris eyes and he can sees the fire, the madness in Kris. 
 
“We call back-up.” Say Tao.  “We wait for back up to show and we wait for him to leave.
 
Tao and Kris look at the Kim mansion after hearing the gate open. They quickly hide behind their cars. Tao take a peek Mr. Kim car while Kris grip his fist tightly. After Mr. Kim car drive pass, he grab Kris wrist and pull him along to the back of a store nearby. 
 
Tao take out his phone and dial his men number, “Where are you guys?” he ask. 
 
“We’re five minutes away….wait we see your car but you’re not inside.” Say the man. 
 
“Meet me behind a nearby store just about 20 feet away from the mansion on the right side.” Say Tao. 
 
“Understood.” Say the man before he hand up. 
 
Shortly after their hang up, a van on the side of the store and 4 men walks out of the van to the back of the store to regroup. They stood in line and bow to Kris and Tao. 
 
“I want one of you to go spy the mansion and sees how many people are guarding and who is inside.” Say Tao. 
 
“Yes sir.” Say one of the man before he leave. 
 
The rest waited while Kris walks back and forth. Five minutes later, the man came back. 
 
“There are 5 mans in the front, two in the back, and none in the house.” The man report. “The back door seem to be open for gardener.” 
 
“Two will distract the front, the rest follow me. We sneak in from the back. Kris, you will go with them.” Say Tao. He look at Kris, “Try to stay calm.” 
 
Kris didn’t answer and just follow as what Tao says. All of them move out as plan, Tao and three men went to the back and two men walk to the front with Kris. 
 
“Excuse me, is your boss home?” Kris ask. 
 
“No.” Say one of the guard coldly.
 
“That’s fine, I’ll sale it to you. my company is working on the product especially utilities. Would you mine take interest in them?” Kris try to keep his voice calm. 
 
“No. Leave.” Say the guard coldly. 
 
Kris sigh. Another guard walks up. 
 
“What’s wrong.” Say the 2nd guard. 
 
“He won’t leave.” Say the 1st guard. 
 
The 2nd guard walk up to the gate and take a closer look at Kris and his two men. The 2nd guard take out his gun and point at Kris chest. the rest of the guard walks up and smiles as they sees gun at Kris chest.
 
“Don’t make me say because if I do then you can kiss you en goodbye for the rest of your life.” Say the 2nd guard rudely. 
 
Kris looks down at the gun and then glares back up at the guard. 
 
“Remove the gun.” Kris demand after he sees Tao sneaking up. 
 
The 2nd guard smirk. 
 
“Just get it over with.” Say the 3rd guard. 
 
“I guess he doesn’t want life.” Say the 4th guard. 
 
“I say remove the gun away from my chest.” Kris demand again. 
 
The 2nd guard move his gun up to Kris cheek and slap it a couple time slightly. Two men behind Kris grip his fist angrily. 
 
“What are you going to do if I don’t.” say the 2nd guard. 
 
Tao and his men grab three men and shoot them in the head. 2nd and 3rd guard heard gunshot and turn around to see what happen. Kris immediately grab the gun and shot both of them in their leg. Two of Kris men grab a hold of the 3rd guard and twist his head. The 3rd guard fall to the ground. 
 
“Go open the gate” Tao order his men. 
 
One man when into a small house and open the gate for Kris and the rest of the men. Kris walks up to the frighten 2nd guard. 
 
“I hate people who point their gun at me.” Say Kris as he look at the gun. “Weren’t you so cool and tough earlier?” 
 
“Mi—mianhe, I was wrong.” Say the 2nd guard. 
 
“It’s too late.” Say Kris. He point the gun at the guard.
 
Kris shot the guard in the head and throw the gun to his men. They walk into the mansion and the men quickly search the place. Kris and Tao waited in the living room. Kris walk to the bookshelves and pick up a frame. He put it down once he heard footsteps coming to the room. 
 
“There’s no one up stair or in the main level.” Say one of the men. 
 
Kris take a couple steps towards the hall and stop a door. He face the door and slowly place his hand on the doorknob. 
 
“Kris…..” Luhan trembles voice echo in his head, “Kris…..I need you…..” 
 
Kris blinks in shock as he hear Luhan voice in his head. Tao and the men walks up to Kris. Kris slowly open the door, a dark basement with only a small spot of light down the stairs in the corner of the basement. Tao look out the window and sees Kim car stop in front of the gate. Tao signal his men to go down, the men did and they find three more guard down the basement. Kris and Tao walks down the stair after the door close behind them. They sees their men nailing down the guards. 
 
“Tied them up, I want no sound. We have some one to greet.” Say Tao. 
 
Kris heart beats fiercely fast as he sees Luhan all tied up and lying against the wall in the corner with a lamp pointing at him. 
 
“Luhan.” Kris whisper Luhan names, wanting to walk up to Luhan and embrace him in his arms. 
 
To be continue………