Sold

Angel in my World

 

After the gang took Luhan away, Sehun went to go look for Luhan. Mrs. Lu pack her bags and left the house, leaving Mr. Lu angrily breaking everything in the house. 
 
At a mansion, Luhan was held captive in a room. He frightenly cuddle his knee beside the nightstand as he looks around. A mid-age man walks into the room with three of the man that took him away from his mom. 
 
“It’s him.” The leader say. “His father sold him to us, Mr. Kim.” 
 
Mr. Kim smiles as he walks up to the frighten Luhan, “Don’t need to be frighten, we won’t harm you.” Mr. Kim smirks as he touch Luhan soft face. 
 
Luhan move his head back away from Mr. Kim, “Don’t touch me.” He say coldly as he back away from Mr. Kim.
 
“You!” the leader of the gang glares at Luhan. 
 
Mr. Kim raise his hand in the air, signaling him to stop. “Such pity, a pretty boy like you family like your father.” 
 
Luhan glares at Mr. Kim. The leader went up to Luhan and slap him across the face. 
 
“Don’t you dare to look at him like that!” the leader shout. 
 
Luhan heavily breaths as he continue to glare at them. The leader was about to slap Luhan again but Mr. Kim grab his wrist and stop him. 
 
“Boy, are you a ?” Mr. Kim ask. 
 
Luhan were shock by his question but did not answer him. Mr. Kim kneel on one knee and fiercely grab his chin. 
 
“I’m asking a question and I expect an answer!” Mr. Kim exclaim angrily. “Are you a ?” 
 
Luhan glares at him. Mr. Kim smirks to his arrogant personally. Mr. Kim moves in to capture his lip but Luhan moves away from him. 
 
Mr. Kim smiles as he stand up, “I want him clean and only in underwear and a large shirt for tomorrow auction.” 
 
The gang bow their head and forcefully take Luhan away. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The next day, inside a building Kris and Tao were walking to Kris office as they talk about the marketing. 
 
“By the way, your parent will be heading to France tonight.” Tao say. 
 
“I don’t care.” Kris say coldly. “I don’t even see them anymore anyway.” 
 
“I know, every year for your birthday they sent you money and a birthday card.” Tao say. 
 
“I don’t want to talk about them.” Kris say.
 
“Are you going to that all guys auction tonight?” Tao ask. 
 
“There’s nothing to do tonight, might as well go.” Kris say. 
 
“You do have something to do but it’s just that you don’t like her like she likes you.” Tao smiles mischeviously. 
 
“Yuri?” Kris say confusedly, Tao nod. “What does she have to do with me?”
 
“She likes you.” Tao say. “You know how bad she want you.” Tao . 
 
“Shut up.” Kris annoyingly say as he walks into his office. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Night at the auction, Kris and Tao walks into the Grand Hall room where all other men in the room are chatting and talking about the event tonight. 
 
“Wow, seriously all men auction tonight.” Tao say as he looks around. “I wonder what’s makes it so secret.” 
 
Kris smirk and went to the front table and sit down as he wait for the event to start. Half and hour later, the auction man enter the stage.
 
“Good evening everybody.” Mr. Kim say as he smiles to the guest. 
 
Everybody went to their sit. 
 
“Tonight will be our third years anniversary, and we have one special item for you all tonight but only the highest bidder gets the item.” Mr. Kim say happily. 
 
Kris were on his IPhone as Mr. Kim talks. The auction start, everybody made their bid for the item that Mr. Kim place on the desk. First item were a 600 years old vase to 300 years old painting and continues on for the next two hours. Kris was getting bored in the room. 
 
“Our last and most special item for tonight.” Mr. Kim announce. 
 
“Let’s go.” Kris say as he gets ready to leave. 
 
“A young boy.” Mr. Kim say. 
 
Tao stop Kris from leaving the table, “Wait, isn’t that boy to young to be at an auction.” He says in shock. 
 
Kris sits back down and looks at the stage. He sees the sorrow and fierce eyes of the weakling Luhan. 
 
“This is the reason why I close this auction for women.” Say Mr. Kim with a wide smile. 
 
“What the hell is this?” Tao say disgusting as he looks at Mr. Kim. 
 
Kris remains silent as he looks into Luhan eyes. Luhan were tied back, only in underwear and a larger button shirt; he sees Kris looking at him. 
 
“Let our bidding begin.” Mr. Kim say happily. “But remember this round will be in US money.”
 
A man raise he flag up, “200 thousand.” The man say. 
 
“300 thousand.” Another man say. 
 
“600 thousand.” 
 
“1 million.” A man from the back. 
 
“10 million.” 
 
“30 million.”
 
“50 million.” 
 
The bid continue to get higher. Tao were looking around the room at the mans who bid. Kris kept looking into Luhan eyes as he tries to see through him. 
 
“Those sorrow eyes.” Kris whisper. 
 
“Jebal (please)…” Luhan whisper quiet as he looks at Kris. 
 
Kris read his lips, his heart were pounding dramatically fast as he touch his left side chest. 
 
“70 million.” A man say as he raise his flag high in the air. 
 
Everybody than stop their bid. 
 
“70 million going once……” Mr. Kim say as he looks around the room. “200 million going twice…..”
 
“200 million.” Kris say as he raise his flag. 
 
Tao were awe as he looks at Kris. “You got to be kidding me right. Kris, why do you need him.”
 
Kris ignore him and continue to looks fiercely at Luhan. 
 
“200 million going once….” Mr. Kim say happily as he looks around the room. “200 million going twice…” He make a final looks around the room to see if any body else would bid. “Sold!” Mr. Kim says as he bang the small hammer on the podium.
 
To be continue…………………