One day break

Angel in my World

The next morning, Kris wakes up with Luhan in his arms tightly. He watches Luhan sleeps until he notice the bruise on Luhan wrist. He hold Luhan left wrist lightly and lift his upper body up, he kiss Luhan wrist gently. Kris looks to his nightstand and takes his cellphone and dial Tao number. 

“Tao, I’m not coming to work today. You take care of everything for me.” Kris says.
 
“Okay, but I won’t sign anything.” Tao say. 
 
“Alright.” Kris says before he hangs up. 
 
Kris notice Luhan shifting his body lightly under the blanket, he turn to look at him, only to see him running into the bathroom after he grab all of his clothes. Kris confusedly watches him run and then back at the bed sheet after feeling a wet spot where Luhan slept last night. Kris sees blood, drops of blood on the bed. In the bathroom, Luhan close the door and cries as he cuddles his knees together. Kris gets dress and walks up to the bathroom door. Kris knocks on the door. Luhan didn’t answer the door. Standing outside, listening to Luhan cries, Kris grips his fist against the door. 
 
“Mianhe…” Kris whisper sadly, “I couldn’t let you go.” 
 
Kris standing in front of the bathroom door for nearly an hour, Luhan finally open the door and sees Kris guiltily looking down at the floor. Seeing Luhan feet in front of him, he slowly lifts his head up to look at Luhan. 
 
“Are you still hurt?” Kris asks in guilty.
 
Luhan shake his head lightly. 
 
“You can were my clothes in the closet for now, I’ll take you out to buy clothes.” Say Kris. 
 
Luhan nods shyly. 
 
“I’ll wait for you in the living room.” Say Kris. 
 
Luhan nods without looking into at him. Kris sighs quietly and walks out of the master bedroom. Luhan walks up to Kris closet and slide the door open, he trace his hand from one shirt to another shirt of Kris. Looking through the size, all the shirts were size large. Luhan look at himself through the tall mirror beside the closet, sigh at his small body. 
 
“His shirt is really big. I have a small body.” Luhan whisper. 
 
Luhan looks back at Kris closet again and search for the smallest shirt he could find. Luckily there was one shirt size medium, he quickly take it out and put it over him. Then he went to look for a pant from his closet, since all Kris pants are long he could only wear his short. Luhan wear Kris Khaki short and then walk up to the door. He takes a couple breaths before he walks out of the room to the living room where Kris is waiting for him. Luhan nervously and frightenly walks up to Kris. Kris stands up after hearing footsteps coming near him. 
 
“Sor—sorry.” Luhan nervously say with his head down. 
 
“I couldn’t find a smaller pair of shoes, just wear this slip-on shoes for now.” Say Kris. Kris walks to the door. 
 
“I want to sell myself again.” Say Luhan suddenly. 
 
Kris stop in shock but did not turn around. 
 
“I want to sell myself to pay off your debt.” Luhan say again. 
 
“Then you’ll be in debt with another person.” Say Kris coldly. “You think you can run away from my debt and be in another person debt? Life is not easy Luhan. You can’t always think that selling yourself over and over will pay off the debt.” 
 
“I don’t want to be by your side.” Say Luhan. 
 
Luhan words hurt him, feeling his heartache for the first time in a young master life. Kris grip onto his fist, the next thing Luhan notice was being pin down by Kris on the couch. 
 
“Say that one more time.” Kris says in an anger tone. 
 
“I—I” Luhan looks frightenly into Kris eyes. “I don’t want to be by your……..”
 
Kris crashes his lips on Luhan fiercely, shutting him from finishing his sentences. Inserting his tongue into Luhan mouth, he explores Luhan sweetness as he takes away Luhan breath. Luhan was a shock as he struggles to break away from his grip but he was too strong for him. Feeling Kris tongue in his mouth, he slowly can’t catch up with his breaths as Kris onto to his lips fiercely. He body begins to surrender to him as he kisses him back. Kris pull away and look into Luhan eyes fiercely.  
 
“I don’t want to hear those words from you any more. If I do hear it, I’ll make sure you get punish.” Kris says coldly. He let go of his wrists and walks to the door. “Let’s go.” 
 
Luhan blink in shock as he rest his hand at his left chest feeling his heart beating crazily fast that he could catch up with his breath. 
 
“Why am I like this? Why did I surrender to him?” Luhan says in his head. “He’s a stranger that took away my . I can’t fall for him, we just met, we’re both male.” 
 
“Lets go.” Kris raises his voice. 
 
Luhan stand up and put on Kris slip on shoes before walking out of the door. He sees Kris in the car waiting for him with the engine on and the garage open and ready to drive out. Silent in the car, Luhan look out the window as Kris drive to the mall. 
 
“Are you hungry?” Kris asks. 
 
Kris glances to side and see Luhan shaking his head no. Kris let out a sigh and parks his car in the parking lot. They get out of the car and walks into the big mall. Luhan follow behind Kris nervously. Kris went into the shop and pick out a couple clothes for Luhan. 
 
Kris shove Luhan the clothes, “Go try this on.” Say Kris. 
 
Luhan went into the fitting room and tries on a bunch of clothes that Kris gives to him. He takes off Kris shirt and put on new shirts. Kris, who is browsing around the store as he wait for Luhan, patient is slowly running out. Walking back and forth in front of the fitting room, he decided to walk into the fitting room and looks for Luhan changing room.
 
“. Why is there so many room in here?” Kris complains in whisper. “Luckily most of the room is not occupied.” 
 
Kris begin to look from one room to another, “Luhan.” He calls him. 
 
Luhan room is at the end of the hall, he heard Kris voice and open the door. Kris pushes him back into the room and lock the door. Luhan looks at Kris in shock. 
 
“You—you shouldn’t be in here.” Say Luhan nervously. 
 
Kris notice Luhan didn’t have a shirt on. 
 
“You—you….”
 
Kris crashes his lip on Luhan, shutting him up from talking. 
 
“Mmm…stop…” Luhan murmurs in Kris mouth.
 
Kris push Luhan back beside the long mirror and pin Luhan wrists up against the wall. He trails his kiss down to Luhan neck, on his soft skin. 
 
“We shouldn’t…there is…” Luhan tries to speak yet at the same time he tries not to moan. 
 
Kris let go of his wrist and begins to Luhan pant. 
 
“Stop!” Luhan push Kris away from him.
 
Kris gazes at him. Luhan frighten cover his body with a shirt. 
 
“Hurry Up.” Kris says coldly. “Just wear anything and give me the tag.” 
 
Kris walks out of the room coldly. 
 
“W—w…” Luhan shakily tries to speak but words couldn’t come out of his mouth. 
 
Luhan sigh sadly as he hold a new shirt in his hand. 
 
“Why is he so hard to understand? His temper? His personality?” Luhan whispers in his head. “Why am I weakening in front of him?”
 
A couple minutes later, Luhan walks out of the fitting room. Kris take the tags out of Luhan hands and went to the cashier and paid for the clothes and shoes that he pick out for Luhan. Luhan notice Kris have been giving him the cold treatment after the fitting room problem. 
 
“Wear this.” Say Kris coldly as he throws Luhan a new pair of shoes.
 
Luhan take off Kris slip-on shoes and put on new shoes. After paying Kris walks out of the store with a cold face while Luhan carries the bags. They head to Kris car. 
 
“Are you mad?” Luhan frightenly ask. 
 
Kris ignore him as he walks to his car and open the trunk. Luhan walks up to him and put the bags in the trunk. Kris closes it and was about to walk to his driver door until Luhan grab his hand and stop him. 
 
“I still don’t know you name.” Luhan ask. 
 
Kris feels his heart beating, trying to jump out of his chest as Luhan hold onto his hand. 
 
“My heart.” Kris says breathlessly in his head. 
 
To be continue………………………