A Note

Angel in my World

 

The next morning, waking up in his study room. Kris got off the couch and walked out of the room. Kris walked to the master room hoping that he would him sleeping there instead out of the street, but he wasn’t there. Kris walked down to the living room then to the kitchen room, only to find breakfast plate ready for him at the dinning table. Kris sighs in relief to know that Luhan did not sleep out in the street and was still in the house. A couple hours later, Kris head to work hoping that Luhan wouldn’t be there; for the first time he pleads Sehun to take Luhan away. Walk into the building, he move his head from side to side a little. He step into the elevator and pressed the fifth button. The elevator went up and stop on the fifth floor, he step out of the elevator and walked to his office. He reached for his doorknob and twisted it to the right, he push the door open and lift his right feet up in the air. 
 
“Morning.” 
 
Kris turn to his head to the right in shock, He sees Luhan there in front of him with a smiles. Kris blinks in shock as he continued to look at Luhan, who is happily smiling at him. 
 
“Wh—what are you doing here? I told you not to come anymore.” Said Kris.
 
“You said I don’t have to come, you didn’t say I can’t come or can’t continue.” Said Kris. 
 
Kris immediately put on his cold face after remembering his plan to kick Luhan away from him and walked into his office. 
 
“Wait, I have something for you.” Luhan quickly walk up to him and hand him the files. “It’s from Tao, he asked me to give it to you.” he said. 
 
Kris looked into Luhan cheerful eyes before he take the file from him. The moment the elevator door slide open, Mrs. Wu looked straight at Luhan and Kris. A hatred face appears on her as she glared at Luhan. She steps out of the elevator with her butler following behind her. Kris looked to his right and sees his mom walking toward him. 
 
Kris looked back at Luhan before he walked up to his desk. Luhan steps aside from the entrance for Mrs. Wu and bows to her. 
 
“Annyoung.” Said Luhan. 
 
Mrs. Wu gave a y looked at Luhan before she walked pass him and into Kris office. 
 
“I see you got company first thing in the morning.” Said Mrs. Wu. 
 
“He’s just passing files for Tao.” Said Kris. 
 
“So he still works for you.” Mrs. Wu said as she stopped in front of Kris desk. 
 
“No.” Kris answered coldly without looking at Luhan. “I fired him on yesterday.” He said as he pleads in his head for Luhan to leave. 
 
Mrs. Wu turn around and face Luhan with an evil smiles. “You seem to stick to my son like glue.” She said.
 
Luhan didn’t say anything. 
 
“Why are you here?” Kris said as he looked at Mrs. Wu, distracting her from saying anything hurtful to Luhan. 
 
“I came to see who work is so far under your hand.” Said Mrs. Wu. 
 
Kris ten looked at Luhan. “Pack your stuff, I don’t want to see you anymore.” He said coldly. 
 
Tao appear just in time to hear Kris last sentences. “Then I’ll hire him. He will be working for me.” Said Tao as he stood next to Luhan and glares at Kris and his mom. 
 
“You’re firing him?” Mrs. Wu questions him. “He has a debt to be paid. He owes us a lot of money.” She said. 
 
“I only bought him for my entertainment.” Said Kris. 
 
“Entertainment huh?” Said Mrs. Wu suspiciously. “Or is there something more to it.” 
 
Kris inhaled deeply before he looked up at Mrs. Wu again. “You can think what ever you want, but to clear your mind I have set to marry Yuri.” Kris smirk, “Plug he got nothing for me, no money, no nothing, just an empty poor fellow. Maybe you should go back to your mom and be a good little boy.” He said in a cold tone. 
 
Mrs. Wu pleased by Kris tone at Luhan and smirk deviously. 
 
A ding from the elevator, Yuri steps out and walked to Kris office. She sees Tao and a young boy in front of Kris office. 
 
“You change really fast Kris. In just one day, you turn into someone I no longer know.” Said Tao as he glares at Kris. Tao threw a file into Kris room, “Then I guess I want be steeping into this room anymore.” 
 
“Suit yourself.” Said Kris as he looked back into another file that Luhan gave to him earlier and see a note from Luhan after he flips on to the second page. “If you find him interesting then keep him, after all I did spent a lot of money on him.” 
 
Luhan not wanting to believe his words but he couldn’t, he heart felt pain as he looked at Kris. Tao grips on his fist tightly as he clenched his teeth angrily glaring at Kris. 
 
“I am not like you. I’m better than you.” said Tao. 
 
Kris glares up at Tao. 
 
“Luhan is a close friend… a close family to me now.” Said Tao in a serious tone. 
 
Mrs. Wu walked up to Tao and slapped him across the face. Yuri covered in shock. 
 
“You shut your mouth.” Said Mrs. Wu angrily. “Family?” she jerked off, “Making friend with some people and you called them family.” 
 
“It’s better than the family I have now.” Tao talked back to his mom. 
 
Mrs. Wu angrily lifts her hand up again and get ready to slap Tao again. 
 
“Auntie, don’t!” Yuri shout in frighten. 
 
Mrs. Wu looked at Yuri in confusions while Tao looked hurt to the opposite direction from Yuri. 
 
Not knowing what else to say, Yuri can only feel her heart beaten in frighten and concern for Tao. 
 
“He—he….” Yuri said nervous. 
 
Mrs. Wu withdraws her hand and put a smile on her face. “When did you come?” she asked. 
 
“Just—just not to long.” Said Yuri nervously. 
 
“Come here Yuri.” Said Mrs. Wu. 
 
Yuri nervously walked to Mrs. Wu as she glances at Tao, who is not looking at her. 
 
“The atmosphere is not good, I guess I should not be here anymore.” Said Tao before he grabbed Luhan wrist and walk pass Yuri to the elevator. 
 
“Tao!” Mrs. Wu called him but Tao ignore her. “Tao!”
 
Tao and Luhan step into the elevator and the door slide close. Yuri felt hurt when Tao walked pass her without looking at her. 
 
“Aishi. This son of mine.” Mrs. Wu curse Tao through her lips. 
 
Back at the desk, Kris still looked at the little note on the page in front of him. 
 
Notes:
“I’m know what you’re trying to do and I want to let you know that I’m not leaving you. Not in a million years because I know where I belong and I know our fate does not end this way.” 
 
Wanting to smiles but could only curses himself for being helpless in front of his mom. 
 
To be continue……………….