I surrender

Angel in my World

 

In the cafeteria, Luhan and Tao sat by the center row by the window with two cup of caramel macchiato place on the table in front of them. Tao was still angry with Kris while Luhan space out in his world thinking about Kris and his words. 
 
“Thank you.” Luhan whispered weakly. “Thank you for helping me.” 
 
Tao turn his head ad looked at Luhan who is staring at the glass cup of coffee in front of him. 
 
“It’s nothing.” Said Tao. “But you should really say something. You can’t just keep quiet and let my mom scold at you.” 
 
“I want to. I couldn’t.” said Luhan sadly and hopelessly. “I really want to surrender Tao.” 
 
Tao looked at him confusedly. “ Surrender…?”
 
“It hurt a lot. I don’t think I can handle this pain anymore.” Luhan stutter sadly. 
 
“You really… want too?” Tao said. 
 
Luhan didn’t say anything as tear overwhelm his eyes. Tao understood how Luhan is feeling now. Both stayed silent for nearly half an hour. Sehun show up at the lounge, he smiles when he sees Luhan in the lounge. Sehun quickly walks up to Luhan and Tao table. 
 
“Annyoung.” Said Sehun. 
 
Tao turn around and looked at him while Luhan continue to space out in his world. Sehun notice something is bothering him, he grab a seat beside him and wave his right hand in front of Luhan face. Luhan finally looked at Sehun with a sad face. 
 
“What’s wrong?” Sehun asked in a soft tone. 
 
Luhan put on a fake smile and shake his head ‘no’ before he looked back at the coffee cup. 
 
Sehun confusedly look at Tao as he expect an answer from him but there is no answer. 
 
“Can anybody tell me what’s wrong?” Sehun asked as he looks at Luhan and Tao. 
 
Both did not answer. Tao sighs in anger. 
 
“Luhan, are you feeling okay?” Sehun asked in concern before he remember about yesterday. “By the way, what did Kris said to you on yesterday.” He asked. 
 
Luhan feel sad when Kris name mention, he grab the cup of coffee and take a sip. 
 
“Can anybody tell me what’s going on?” Sehun asked. 
 
“Some personal problem.” Tao finally speak with anger on his face. 
 
Sehun confusedly look at him. Luhan put the cup down and look at him, but then he sees Kris enter the lounge with Yuri and his mother. Mrs. Wu smiles as she see Luhan looking at them. She looked back at Kris and caught him looking at Luhan before looking away. Mrs. Wu decided to walkup to Luhan table. 
 
“Three guys at a table.” Said Mrs. Wu. 
 
Tao and Sehun turn their head to look at her while Luhan looks at his cup. Kris tried to act cold and ignore Luhan as much as he could. Mrs. Wu take a glance at Kris and caught him again looking at Luhan. 
 
“Well I came to tell you all that the engagement is set.” Said Mrs. Wu as she evilly looked at Luhan. “Once the engagement is done, a month later will be there wedding and then they will move to Paris and not come back anymore.” 
 
Kris, Tao, and Yuri all looked shock at her. Yuri stutter in nervous as she doesn’t even know what to say. Tao looked fierce at Kris and Yuri. 
 
“Omma?” Kris said in shock. 
 
“For you Mr. Luhan. I wish that you leave my sons alone.” Said Mrs. Wu. “This is my last warning.” 
 
Sehun was about to stand up in anger and say something to Mrs. Wu until Luhan grab his hand and stop him from speaking. 
 
Luhan bow to Mrs. Wu with a sad and hopeless face before he grab Sehun left wrist. They walk to the door. Mrs. Wu quickly grab the cup of coffee on the table and walk up to Luhan. 
 
“Omma!” Kris and Tao caught it and tried to stop her but it was too late. 
 
Mrs. Wu pour the hot coffee cup over Luhan head. Sehun looked at Luhan in shock and then angrily at Mrs. Wu. Luhan had his eyes closed as he endure everything from Mrs. Wu. 
 
“Have your parent ever taught you manner and speak to an adult before you leave with that ugly face of your?” said Mrs. Wu. 
 
Luhan could keep silence as his eyes remain closed from letting the tears escape. 
 
“You—“ Sehun angry tones. 
 
“Omma That’s Enough!” Kris exclaimed. 
 
Mrs. Wu ignore their words and continue to glares at Luhan. 
 
“You seduce my son, You made my son spent money on you. Why do you really want from him!” Mrs. Wu raised her voice. “ Talk you brat!” 
 
“Omma!” Kris shout. 
 
The whole entire lounge went silence as they watches the hot anger in the room between Mrs. Wu and Kris. 
 
“Have you know shame?” Mrs. Wu continued to bash Luhan. Mrs. Wu angry eyes pierce through Luhan skin like a T-Rex ready to rip him apart. “Looking at you really make me angry. Looking at you really disgust me!” She raise her hand high up in the air. 
 
Luhan felt a rush wind from his hip up to his face, he knew Mrs. Wu hand her hand up and ready to slap him across the face. Kris seeing his mom move her hand in a fierce force, he quickly grab her hand back, stopping her from slapping Luhan face. Mrs. Wu glares at Kris with full of fire in her eyes and then back at Luhan. 
 
“You got my son fall into your dirty trap huh?” Mrs. Wu smirked evilly as she looked at Luhan. “You son of a !” 
 
Mrs. Wu swing her other free hand, which was holding onto a glass of cup at Luhan. 
 
“Omma!” Tao shout as he immediately got up and run to Luhan, he passed Yuri who is watching him. 
 
Sehun was about to step in front but stop when the glass broke into piece in front of him. Every body at the room went shock as they see drips of bloods on the floor. Yuri had cover with both of her hands as Tao stop a couple feet in front of her looking at the bloods on the floor. 
 
To be continue…………………