I Say Leave!

Angel in my World

 

Kris facial become frighten and worry as he look at Luhan. He closes his eyes, wishing that Luhan didn’t show up in front of his mom at the moment. Kris open his eyes again and look at Luhan worriedly.
 
“Who is he?” Mrs. Wu ask from behind Kris desk. She give him an unwanted glare. 
 
Luhan let go off the doorknob and bow to her. “Annyoung my name is Luhan.” He introduce himself to the lady. 
 
Mrs. Wu looks at Kris again. “Luhan.” She repeat. 
 
Kris nervously gulp and he look down. 
 
“The Luhan I been hearing about in this company.” Mrs. Wu say.  
 
“Leave Luhan.” Kris say. 
 
Luhan look at him confusedly. Kris, without looking up, tilt his head around a little and glance his eyes at him. Still seeing him there makes him more worry instead of thinking ways to handle his mischievous evil mom. 
 
“Why should he leave?” Mrs. Wu says in an unhappy mood tone. “He came right in time.” 
 
Kris let out a sigh and looks up at his mom. 
 
“There is nothing for him to do here, so why should he stay.” Kris answers his mom back. 
 
Mrs. Wu glares at Kris. “For you but for me there’s a lot.” She say as he play with the pen in her hand. 
 
Tao blink nervously as he know what their mom want to say. 
 
“I heard that there was a fight between you and a employee on yesterday for a guy name Luhan.” Mrs. Wu speaks carefully and seriously. She glances over at Luhan with an cold look, “Who are you?” she ask. 
 
“I am Luh…..” 
 
“I ask who are you to my son!” 
 
Luhan shock by her tone, his heart beat shakily in fear. 
 
“Wh—what do you mean……” 
 
she chuckles, “You know what I mean?” She smirks evilly. “Kris spend 200 millions on you, bought you from an auction and fought for you. What the hell are you to him?” 
 
“Watch your tone omma.” Kris say before Luhan can speak. 
 
Mrs. Wu coldly look at Kris. “Why should I to a person who is low as him?” 
 
“I repeat, watch your tone.” Kris say again. 
 
Mrs. Wu angrily stand up and grab whatever file on the table and throw it at Kris. 
 
“Kris.” Luhan concernly say. 
 
“Who dare you speak to me like that?” Say Mrs. Wu. “I say whatever I want. You stay out of it.” She demand. 
 
“Leave Luhan.” Kris ignore his mom and continue to speak. 
 
“You can’t leave.” Mrs. Wu demand. 
 
Luhan nervously hesitate whether to listen to his and his mom. Tao glance at Luhan and feel bad for Luhan, cursing himself that he could not do anything to help his brother. 
 
“I say leave!” Kris raise his voice as he glare at his mom. 
 
Mrs. Wu glares at Luhan angrily. Luhan couldn’t move his legs but he also couldn’t leave because he doesn’t want to disrespect his mom. Kris grip to his fist angrily as Luhan remain at the door. 
 
Mrs. Wu hiss as she look at Kris then back at Luhan. “I also heard that you are staying at my son house this pass weeks, months.” Say Mrs. Wu as she slowly walks out from behind the desk. 
 
Kris glances angrily at Tao, who shake his head no. Mrs. Wu stop a ten feet from the right side. 
 
“I curious about you. I want to know what are you really and how could he spend a large amount of money on you at the auction? I was expecting some worthy man or talent man but instead I see a young boy still in his late 10s, probably still drinking milk.” Say Mrs. Wu harshly. 
 
Luhan is hurt and unhappy with her words. 
 
“Stop.” Kris say. 
 
Mrs. Wu ignore him and continue to speak. “A worthless weak boy who still in school. You are a pretty boy, but from what I see you just disgust me already after all the rumors I heard about you.” she say. 
 
Luhan couldn’t take it anymore and leave. 
 
“Stop!” Mrs. Wu demand. 
 
Luhan legs freeze. Kris become even angrier as he grip his fist tighter. 
 
“Take him away.” Kris say to Tao. 
 
Tao walk his way up to Luhan but stop in the middle when his mom glares at him. 
 
“You stop there. I still haven’t mention how you disobey my order.” Say Mrs. Wu. 
 
Kris grin his teeth angrily. 
 
“You are really misfortune boy, owing debt after debt.” Mrs. Wu says, “but the debt you owe to us is way to big for you to free ever again.” She takes a couple steps toward Luhan. “You do know my son is engage right? What ever you’re planning, I do hope you give it up. He’s going to get marry soon and I don’t want any of this nonsense to separate him and his future wife.”
 
Luhan tears surround his eyes, ready to escape as Mrs. Wu every words hit straight through his heart. Kris turn around and walk about to walk up to Luhan until he stop and see someone. Suddenly a strong grip grab Luhan hand, he looks up in shock and sees a pair of fierce eyes looking at Mrs. Wu. 
 
“You mouth is no different than a spoil lady out there in the world. You think you have money, you think this whole country belong to you so you look down on others.” Mrs. Wu glare at Sehun fiercely as he speak. “Make sure to clean you mouth before you speak to other. That dirty mouth of your is a disgrace to your family.” Say Sehun before he look at the sad Luhan and drag him along. 
 
Mrs. Wu stand shock as they leave. Tao was pretty happy inside of him while Kris hopelessly watches Luhan walk away as he curse himself for not doing anything or picking up the courage to go against his mom.
 
Before Kris take another step, his mom speak again. “Whatever you and him are, you better end it soon. I don’t want any more of this rumors escaping out to the world.” She say.
 
Kris ignore her and continue to walk, “Remember my words. If you don’t end it than I’ll do end it for you, and I'm telling you now that my way won't be pretty.” She say before Kris can leave the room. 
 
To be continue………………………