Good Son

Angel in my World

 

The next day at work, Mrs. Wu enter the building with two helper/maid beside her as she walk to the elevator. All employees greeted her. Mrs. Wu ignore them and continue her way up to her son office again. Shortly, Luhan enter the building alone. He looks around the building for Kris but didn’t see him anywhere. Tao enter the building, Luhan quickly walk up to him. 
 
“Have you seen Kris?” Luhan ask. 
 
Tao shake his head no. “He didn’t go home last night?” he ask. 
 
Luhan shake his head, “No he didn’t. I’m worry.” He say. 
 
Tao take out his phone and dial Kris numbers. Luhan and Tao look at each other as they hear the ringing close to them. Both turn around and see Kris walking with Yuri into the building. Luhan sadden as he sees Kris smiling and talking openly with Yuri while Tao glares at him in jealously. Kris, who walks in with Yuri, notices Luhan and Tao looking at his direction. He tried to put on as much fake smiles. Kris grab Yuri right hand and hold it tight as he continue to talk to her and ignoring Luhan as much as he can. Yuri, a little surprise by his action, smiles as she wrap her other hand around his arm. 
 
“Oppa, we should have lunch today.” Say Yuri as they continue to walk to the elevator. 
 
“Sure, where do you want to have lunch?” Kris says as he fake smiles at her. Kris lift his right hand to her bang and slide it behind her ear. 
 
“I heard there’s a new restaurant just open. We should go.” Say Yuri with smiles. 
 
“Okay, but will you wait for me?” Kris teases her with a light pinch on her left cheek. 
 
“Oppaaa…” Yuri pouts. 
 
Luhan and Tao watch the whole thing as Kris and Yuri walk pass them to the elevator. 
 
“What the!” Said Tao in anger. “How could he just ignore you like that!”
 
Tao grip his fist tightly and walk up to the elevator. Luhan quickly grab his right arm and hold him back. The elevator door closes and flashing red arrow point up. Tao turn around and see the sad Luhan looking at the floor. 
 
“Ummm I don’t feel well. I’m going to take a day off.” Say Luhan sadly before he let go of Tao’s arm and walks to the exit. 
 
Tao looks at Luhan worriedly. Luhan walks out of the building sadly. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After Yuri left with Mrs. Wu to the restroom, Kris walks to his seat and rest his head back against the chair. He sighs a couple times before he picks up a file and reviews it. He moves his eyes from side to side of the paper, he stop in the middle, and remember something he did last night. 
 
~Flashback~
Kris entered Mrs. Wu hotel room and walked up to the living room once he closed the front door behind him. He stood in front of his mom and watched her reading news off the IPad. Mrs. Wu put the IPad aside and looked into Kris sorrowful eyes. 
 
“You come here for what?” Mr. Wu asked unconcern. 
 
“I want to talk to you about something.” Say Kris hopelessly. 
 
“If it not about work than I don’t want to hear……” 
 
“What are you planning to do with Luhan?” Kris cut her off. 
 
Mrs. Wu looks at him with dead glares. 
 
“You know what I’m talking about.” Kris say. “What are you planning to do with Luhan?” he repeats. 
 
“Nothing.” Mrs. Wu say as she looked away and pick her IPad. 
 
Kris grabs the IPad off her hand and holds it up. “You’re telling me you’re not going to do anything when your IPad say everything. Looking through Luhan profile and background, what right do you have to check other?” he says. 
 
Mrs. Wu stood up and looked up at him. “Remember. The money you spend on him is my money. I have every right to do what ever I want.” 
 
“I work for the company too.” 
 
“It doesn’t change anything. It doesn’t change the fact that the company still belongs to me. It doesn’t change the fact that you and Tao are my sons so you guys have to listen to me. “ She says with a smirk, “It doesn’t change anything, Kris.” 
 
Mrs. Wu took the IPad back from him and sat back on the single-couch. 
 
“Why do you have to ruin my life? Why do you have to come back?” Kris says. 
 
Mrs. Wu hiss, “I ruin your life?” she looked into his painful eyes, “You should be thanking me for the life you have. I’m giving you the best of everything. Yuri is one of them. Her family has the money that reaches our needs when we are in trouble. And her family is well-known. “ 
 
“I don’t need all this.” Kris in sad tone. 
 
“You can say that now but in the future you will regret…..” 
 
“I won’t regret anything.” Kris cut her off one more time before he walk to the door. 
 
Mrs. Wu quickly stood up, “If you leave this door, you will never see Luhan or me again.” She shouted.
 
Kris stopped and grips his fists tightly as he think about Luhan safety. 
 
“Leave this room. Tomorrow Luhan will be in another hand.” Mrs. Wu dared him. 
 
Kris turn around and look into her fierce eyes. 
 
“I heard you injure Mr. Kim, a big businessman, who bought Luhan from his father.” Say Mrs. Wu. “You end up at the auction and be the hero. You bought him twice or should I say saved him twice. You really care a lot for this young boy.”
 
“What are you going to do to Luhan?” Kris says in concern tone. 
 
“I do the same way when you first met him.” Say Mrs. Wu with a smirk on her face. “Sell him as far as I can away from you. I’ll take everything away from you.” 
 
“You can’t. Leave him alone.” Kris demand. 
 
“My son, watch your tone. I can do what ever I want.” Say Mrs. Wu, “If you listen to me and do as I say than Luhan will be fine.” Mrs. Wu walked up to him and patted his left shoulder. 
 
Kris glares his eyes fiercely at her as she smiles viciously at him. 
 
“End whatever relationship you have with him and marry Yuri. Be the CEO and do your job at the company.” Say Mrs. Wu. “I promise you nothing will happen to Luhan at all.” 
 
Kris grinned his teeth as his red fierce eyes look at her. 
~~~ End of Flashback~~~~~
 
Kris sighs and he shut his eye for a moment before he heard his door open. Tao barge into Kris office angrily, he didn’t see anyone except Kris sitting behind his desk. Tao step in and close the door behind him. 
 
“What was that all about?” Tao ask impatiently. 
 
Kris glances up at Tao and then backs at the file in his hands. 
 
“Didn’t you say you give Yuri to me!” Tao shout angrily. 
 
Kris stops reading the files in his hand and put it down. He looks at Tao with cold glares. 
 
“You barge into my office without my consent. You ask me question without my knowledge. Now you shout at me.” Say Kris in cold tone. “You should know your place in this company.” 
 
Tao hiss, “Now your talking about position in this company? We are brother. I’m the Co-CEO of this company too.” He say in loudly. 
 
“You the co. I’m the main CEO of this company. And if you don’t watch your mouth, I’ll have to……” 
 
“fire me, kick me out of here?” 
 
Kris looks away from Tao eyes for a moment. 
 
“Leave my room.” Kris say in coldly. 
 
“I’m not leaving until you tell me everything.” Tao declares, “A couple day ago, you told me you will do anything to protect Luhan. You told you would break off the engage and gave my Yuri. But all I see is lies.” Tao point his right index finger fiercely at Kris. “You know I like her, and you encourage me to confess to her but I see you change.” 
 
“I’m still the same.” Say Kris in cold tone. 
 
“You’re not!” Tao exclaim. 
 
“Leave.” Kris raises his tone. 
 
“You!” Tao in anger. “I don’t what happen to my brother but I want him back.” 
 
“I say leave.” 
 
Tao glares at him angrily as his grip his fists tightly. Tao walks to the door and throw the door wide open. He step out of Kris room and see the shock Yuri looking at him and the evil smirk mom looking at Kris. 
 
To be continue………………………….