Don't Ignore Me

Angel in my World

 

The next morning, Luhan wakes up and immediately walks to the reading room after remembering about yesterday. He open the door and do not see Kris anywhere in the room. Luhan immediately change and rush to the company. There he sees Sehun talking to Tao. Luhan immediately walks up to them. 
 
“Sehun.” Luhan say in surprises. “Wh—what are you doing here?” 
 
“He’s hire. I’m touring him around the building.” Say Tao. 
 
“Really?” Luhan in surprise. 
 
Kris then enter the building and see Luhan with Sehun and Tao. He look away jealously and walk his way to his elevator.
 
Sehun nod, “Yeah, now we can see each other every day.” he say in excitement. 
 
Kris overheard it and become fierce as he grip his fists. 
 
Luhan smiles, “That’s great.” He say. Luhan look at Tao and bow. “Thanks for hiring him.” 
 
“It’s not me that hire him.” Say Tao, he looks at Kris. “It was him.” 
 
Luhan turn his head to the right side and sees Kris walking into the elevator. He smiles immediately disappear. Kris keep his eyes looking down at the floor until the door close. 
 
Kris sigh as he look to the left and see himself in the mirror. 
 
“What am I doing?” Kris whispers to himself. 
 
Back at the lobby, Luhan sadden as he think about Kris.
 
“Luhan.” Sehun calls him. “Do you want to have lunch later?” he ask. 
 
“umm, I can’t.” say Luhan. “Next time.” 
 
“Okay.” Say Sehun. 
 
“Come on, lets continue.” Say Tao. 
 
Sehun nod and wave good-bye to Luhan before he walk off with Tao again. Once they are out of Luhan sight, Luhan take the elevator up to the 4 floor and walks to Kris office. Luhan grab a hold of the doorknob and twist it, the door open and he sees Kris sitting behind the desk. Kris look at the door to see who is it. He eyes quickly went back to the monitor. Luhan enter the room and close the door behind him. He take a couple steps forward his desk and stop. 
 
“Kris.” Luhan call him. 
 
Kris ignore him and keep his eyes on the screen. Luhan take another step closer. Kris stand up and look at him, he tries to control his heart beat and be emotionless. 
 
“If it not about work then I do not wish to be distract.” He say coldly. 
 
Kris walks around his desk and pass Luhan but Luhan grab his hand and stop him. 
 
Luhan turn around to face him. “Thank you.” He say.
 
“Thank me for what?” Kris say as he look into Luhan eyes. 
 
“For giving him a chance.” Say Luhan. 
 
Kris look away. “You don’t need to thank me.” He say before he walk again. 
 
Luhan tightly hold Kris left hand again. “Are you mad at me?” he ask him nervously. 
 
“No.” Kris answer coldly. 
 
“Then look at me.” Luhan demand. 
 
Seeing Kris still facing his back at him, Luhan walk to the front and look into his fierce eyes again. 
 
“Why do you hate him?” Luhan ask. 
 
Kris fears that he might talk about Sehun again. He walk off again but Luhan went in front of him and push him back from reaching the door. 
 
“Why do you hate him?” Luhan ask him again. 
 
“Why do you like him?” Kris anger voice. 
 
Kris anger voice frighten him. 
 
“You can’t answer because what I say is right.” Say Kris, “Since the day you see him, you’ve been by his side, caring towards him. I told you already, I don’t like him. But did you take my words. No. Last night when I ask you, was it your choice? I was hoping for a no but in the end you said yes.” 
 
“He’s my friend.” Say Luhan.

“I see you treat him more than friend.” Say Kris. “I feel like you were a couple back before I met you.” 

Sehun enter open the door. Kris and Luhan sees him and immediately Kris grab Luhan wrist and pull him into a fierce kiss. Sehun were in shock and jealous. 
 
“Luhan.” Say Sehun.
 
Sehun angry walk up to them but stop when he see Luhan push Kris away and slap him across the face. Luhan were shock, he couldn’t believe that he had slap Kris across the face. 
 
“Sor—sorry.” Luhan voice shaken. 
 
“I see now.” Kris say in hurt tone. Kris walk pass him and Sehun, out of the room and in the elevator he glance his teeth tightly in heartbroken.
 
Back in the room.
 
“Luhan, are you okay? Did you do anything to you?” Sehun concernly ask. “That bastard.” 
 
Luhan still shock at his action, “No Kris.” Luhan immediately went him. 
 
He see Kris in the elevator, he run up to him but the door close. He fist the outer door as he close his eyes tightly. Luhan decided to take the stairway and run down as fast as he can but only to see Kris driving away as he stand in front of the building. Luhan run after the car, Kris looks at the rear mirror and see Luhan running after the car. Kris ignore him and press on the gas petal. Seeing the car farther and farther away, Luhan become out of breaths and stop. 
 
“Kris….” Luhan whisper sadly. “Please don’t go. Please….” 
 
Luhan shed a couple tears as he stand alone on the street. 
 
After driving fast and far away from the building, he stop in front of the boxing studio. Kris walks into the studio and quickly he paid and grab a punching bag in a private room. 
 
“He’s my friend.” 
 
“It’s my choice.” 
 
“Let go.” 
 
“How could you hit him?” 
 
“Go away.”
 
Luhan words repeat inside of his head, Kris release his anger on the punching bag. 
 
“Arg Ahh!!!” Kris roar in anger as he punch. “Why can’t you tell me you love me? Why do you keep showing me your concern for him? Why!!!”
 
The last punch the bag fly in the air and land hard on the floor a couple feet away from him. Kris fall to the floor and breaths heavily. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hours have pass and the sky slowly turn dark as Luhan have been at the Stream, sitting on the big rock and cuddle his knees together.
 
“I will take to the stream when I have time.” Kris words flies in his head. 
 
“You promise me.” Luhan whisper in sorrow as he looks at the stream. “You promise.” 
 
Luhan continue to look at the stream as he think of Kris. Suddenly a footstep slowly come closer and closer. Luhan feels his heart beating fiercely.
 
“Kris.” Luhan whisper hopeful yet fearful.
 
A wide smile stand approximately 20 feet away from him with few other man right behind him. 
 
“We meet again.” An evil smirl from a mids 40 man walking towards him.
 
To be continue……………………