I thought

Purple-Green Love

 

"I can't believe Mr. Jason all left us here with nothing to do.!" Himchan whined

Youngjae rolled his eyes "Stop complaining hyung. Mr. Jason DID gave us something to do and it's to finish our paperwork"

"We're the sons of a f--ckin rich family.! Why do we have to do all these ordinary things.?! Waaaaaa. Mr. Jason is really impossible"

"Then why don't you use all your f--ckin knowledge to finish your paperwork.? So that you can drag your anywhere you want" Yongguk countered

"If one of us isn't finished with our paperwork, we can't go outside our room. So you better finish it now hyung" Daehyun commanded

Himchan sighed, annoyingly pouting his lips "Aaaaahh.! Alright Alright.!" 

"So when are you planning to talk to her.?" Youngjae asked, implying on Hyosung

Daehyun sighed, going out the balcony, staring at the beautiful Paris view "I don't know. I haven't even had a chance to nod or something at her"

"She's probably hurt by what you said yesterday" Himchan said

"Come to think of it, she didn't even listen to what I said yesterday. Such a pabo"

Youngjae raised an eyebrow, looking at his back "What do you mean.?"

"I said that love WAS never on my mind. WWWAAASS" he answered, turning his body around so he could face his friends "And I thought you were clever enough"

"You should have implied more on WWAAASSS to her so she wouldn't get the wrong idea. And I thought you were smart" Youngjae mocked, chuckling 

"Now the question is, how are you gonna talk to her.? When.? Where.?" Yongguk asked

"We can figure out a way" Youngjae concluded "If only Himchan hyung here will be fast in doing his paperwork"

"I'm almost done" Himchan confirmed "Just a few more words and I'm done"

 

~~~~~~~

"At last.! I'm done with my paperwork.!" Jieun yawned as she stretched her arms upward "What about you Hyosung.? You done.?"

Hyosung was just sitting in the sofa, doing nothing but focusing her eyes on the blank white sheet of paper infront of her

Jieun sighed, sitting next to her and nudging her "Hey, you okay.?"

"Hu-huh.? Wh-what.?" she said, blinking "Oh y-yeah. I'm fine"

"You don't seem to be. Are you still thinking of what Daehyun said to you.?" Jieun asked "Do you wanna talk about it.? You can tell me anything"

She shook her head, smiling at her "Anniya. It's okay. Yeah I'm kinda distracted by the thought of it but I know you're really tired and all. Why don't you get some rest.? I'll just be here, I haven't even started with my paperwork. Mr. Jason might think I'm slacking off. Don't want that"

"Arasso" Jieun chuckled "By the time I wake up, you should tell me everything you're thinking"

"Okay" she replied, nodding. While Jieun was sleeping, she was occupying herself in doing her paperwork. Mentally slapping herself whenever she thinks of Daehyun and what he said. Why does it bother her so much that he doesn't care about love.? Why is she going so much right now.? He's not even her boyfriend, he hasn't even confessed to her. They are just FRIENDS. What the heck is wrong with her.?

"Stop it Hyosung-ah.! You should focus more in your paperwork.!" she scolded herself

After 30 minutes, she was already done. She carefully looked around the room and saw Jieun sleeping peacefully. She took a glance outside the balcony and grabbed a small sheet of paper, writing down a message:
 

" Jieun-ah,

     I'll be out for awhile. Don't worry if I get lost or anything, that won't happen :) 

I already know how to read the map. Plus I'm just going somewhere not far from here.

I'll tell you everything when I get back, probably before dinner :)    ~Hyosung~ "

 

Putting the paper on Jieun's side table near the lamp, she quietly stepped outside the room and into the hotel lobby. Walking out of the hotel building, she made her way to the beach, not minding the fact that it took her 1 hour to walk. 1 freakin hour.! For now, tiredness wasn't on her mind but HIM

"Seriously, I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe I should just give up. AAAAAAAAAAAAHH.! I haven't even put out a real fight and I'm giving up already.?! I'm really stupid.! JUN HYOSUNG.! You're a strong girl, how come you became like this.?! What's gotten into you.?! Are you out of your mind.?!"

"Talking to yourself like that and people will really think that you are" a man chuckled

She looked up to see who it was and saw Kikwang smiling down at her, holding onto his camera "O-oh. Kikwang-ssi"

"Mind if I sit.?" Kikwang asked

"Of course"

"It seems like you're thinking about something very serious. Is it about that special guy.? When you said that you needed MORE THAN just luck.?"

"I don't know. It's confusing me. He's not interested in love" she explained "Maybe I'm just giving too much hope"

"I see"

She laughed, looking straight at the beach "You must be thinking that I'm weird or something. I'm not the type of girl who falls inlove you know, but when I'm with him, I can't do anything but feel THAT"

"Have you been into relationships before.?"

She shook her head, looking at him "No. I grew up with only my appa raising me so I had to help him earn money. And with that, love never came into my mind. . . . . . ."

"But now, it came" he smiled "Why don't you tell me something about this GUY.?"

"He's a real jerk" she giggled "We were enemies at first, then we became teammates by force and eventually we became friends. He really HATES girls, he only talks to his umma, sister, Jieun - who you already met, and me"

"Then he must like you too"

"How can you tell.?"

"You said that he HATES girls, right.? Well, a 'jerk' like him wouldn't just talk to someone who he hated at first if he doesn't have special feelings for her too"

"But he told me that love was never on his mind" she said

"Why don't you ask him if he likes you or not.?"

"HECK NO.! There's no way I'm gonna do that. What if he doesn't like me back.? That'd be just to embarrasing" she blushed

Kikwang chuckled "You'll never know if you don't try"

She glanced at him, then at her surroundings, looking for someone "What makes you come here anyway.? Are you here with your sister, Yoona.?"

"I was with her awhile ago. I drove her to the office"

"Oh. What does she do.?"

"She's a journalist" he smiled "I'm a photographer and she's a journalist. We work on the same company"

"Don't you have work today.? I wouldn't want you to get fired because you're here stuck with me, listening to my pathetic love story"

He laughed, putting his camera on his lap "That's okay. Today's my day off"

"Ah I see"

"So, why don't you tell me more about THAT guy.?"

"You're really strange Kikwang-ssi. Why do you like listening to these kind of stories.? Don't you find it boring.?"

He shook his head, pursing his lips "No I don't. I'm a photographer, I've done it with birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and many more. In weddings or anniversaries, it amuses me how couples can be great couples for such a very long time. It's always nice to hear a good love story. "

"But mine isn't" she smiled "It's not a love story"

"Does Jieun think that way.?"

"Hmmm. No. She told me that HE's just dumb when it comes to love. That HE'll realize it soon"

"Then she's right"

"So now you're on HIS side.?" she grinned

He chuckled "I'm just sayiiiinnn. . . . . .I mean, Jieun thinks he likes you, I think he likes you too. Two votes against one, we win"

All throughtout the day, the two new friends just talked to each other. Buying ice cream and strolling along the beach. It was already dark when Hyosung noticed the time, she excused herself to Kikwang, telling him that she has to leave. Kikwang being the nice friend he is, offered her a ride to the hotel. As she got out of the car, she smiled and waved at him one last time

"Bye Kikwang-ssi. It was nice meeting you again" she grinned

He waved at her, smiling back "Tell Jieun I said 'Hi' and goodluck to you and Daehyun.!"

She nodded her head, walking to the front hotel door and watch him drove off out of sight. "Yeah, goodluck to both of us" she whispered

 

~~~~~~~

Entering the hotel door and into the main lobby, she noticed that Mr. Jason, Jieun, Daehyun, Yongguk, Youngjae and Himchan were all seated in the big sofa, looking devastated. She quickly ran into them, merely surprising all of them "Hey guys"

Jieun's hands were on her face, after hearing her voice, she immediately looked up, hugging her tightly "HYOSUNG.!!"

Hyosung groaned lightly from the sudden hug "Uuhh. What's going on.?"

"Where were you.?!" an angry Daehyun voiced

Jieun broke away from the hug, holding firmly onto her shoulders "Where the heck were you.?! I thought something bad happened to you.!"

"Wh-what.? I-I left you a m-message on your side table. Didn't you see it.?"

"Nooo.! When I woke up and noticed that you were nowhere to be found, I panicked. You should have woke me up.! I was worried sick.!"

"I-I'm sorry. You were so tired and I didn't wanna bother you"

Mr. Jason sighed in relief "Please Hyosung-ah, next time don't do this anymore"

"We were really worried Hyosung-ah" Yongguk said

"Mianhe Mr. Jason and to everyone" she bowed apologetically

"If something bad DID happen to you, we'll have to blame Daehyun for sure" Youngjae joked, grinning quietly

Daehyun shot a glare at Youngjae "Wh-what.?! Why do I have to be blamed..?!" 

"Because you're Hyosung's partner. You should have been with her" Mr. Jason explained

"I can totally defend myself at that. How can I accompany her if HIMCHAN HYUNG was so slow in making his paperwork.?! It was totally his fault for keeping us stuck in the room, not mine"

"Hiimchaann" Mr. Jason warned "That's what you get for always thinking about girls. I'm warning you"

Himchan looked at his watch, ignoring what Mr. Jason "O-ooh. Look at the time. Dinner"

Jieun chuckled, looking at a running Himchan "He's totally guilty"

Mr. Jason smiled "Now that everything is okay, let's go eat dinner"

While everyone was walking ahead, Daehyun stayed put on his spot. Hyosung looked back and saw him not moving an inch, she stopped from her tracks, biting her lip and wondering what to say to him, thinking whether to go near him or just go eat dinner

"You should talk to him. He was really worried" Jieun whispered in her ear "Go"

She nodded her head, slowly walking up to him. She stood infront of him, looking into his mesmerizing eyes, trying to stop her cheeks from blushing "I-I'm sor----"

"You're really an idiot.!" he scolded

"I know" she sighed

"How can you just leave like that.?! And all by yourself.?! Do you wanna die.?! Such a pabo.!"

"YAH.! I know already.! stop saying it.!" she yelled "You keep saying I'm a pabo.! And you're a jerk.!"

"I know" he smiled "But I can't help calling you that, you really are a pabo"

She playfully hit him in the arm "I know that already, jerk"

"By the way, you totally misunderstood me yesterday"

"About what.?"

"About me not interested in you know, love"

Her heart skipped a beat, hearing the word 'love' come out of his mouth "Wh-what ab-about it.?"

"Could you tell me what I told you at that time.?"

"Y-you said that love was never on your mind"

He nodded his head, staring at her "It wasn't on my mind before. But not anymore"

"Re-really.?" she blushed

"Really" he smiled, totally making her giddy

"I th-thought -------"

"Well you thought wrong. And that makes you a pabo"

"And you made me almost cry, which makes you a jerk" . She slowly smiled back "T-that's n-nice"

"It is" he said "I bet you're hungry. Let's go eat"

"O-oh"

"I'm glad you're okay pabo girl. You scared me to death. What the heck were you thinking going out on your own.?! Were you really bothered by what I said last time.? You're really a pabo. A pabo girl that can only turm me into this kind of person. The kind of pabo girl that makes me smile, laugh and get angry or maybe even jealous. There.! I admit it, I sometimes get jealous.! You really are a pabo. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo" Daehyun thought to himself as he secretly stared at the girl next to him