I'm Sorry

Purple-Green Love

 

One week had already passed since Daehyun, Hyosung and the rest have spent an amazing time in Napa. Minhyuk would be there most of the time, spending all of his seconds with his favorite hyung. Hyosung on the other hand can't fight the funny feeling she's been having the past days

"Are you jealous.?" Yoseob suddenly intterupted Hyosung who was sitting on the balcony railing, watching her friends (especially Daehyun & Minhyuk) having fun in the lake

Hyosung blinked, looking at him "W-what.? Jealous of what.?"

"Of that" he said, pointing Daehyun & Minhyuk with his eye

"O-of course n-not!" she squeaked "Why would I be jealous.?"

"I don't know Hyosung. You tell me" he grinned

She sighed, looking over her shoulders then back to Yoseob "They're stuck like glue"

"Oh so you DO admit that you're jealous" he teased

"Oppa!"

He laughed "Minhyuk just really missed him. It's been 5 years since they last saw each other. You can't blame Daehyun, Minhyuk really likes him"

"I know. It's like he looks up to Daehyun like he's a God or something"

"Well, HE IS the Demi God"

They laughed

"But are you really okay with this.?"

She frowned "What do you mean.?"

"I mean, you do realize that you're not gonna be able to spend most of your time with Daehyun or so with Minhyuk following him around"

"And.?"

"And you might loose your chance to confess" he smiled

"C-confess.?!" she blushed "Who s-said I was g-gonna confess.?! I don't even like him like that"

He rolled his eyes playfully, still smiling "Don't play hard to get, Miss Denial!"

"I'm not playing hard to get" she pouted, crossing her arms "And I'm not in denial"

"You're so cute" he chuckled, pinching her cheeks "But if you want, you can come back to me"

"O-oppa"

"I'm kidding Hyo" he smiled "I know you like him very much. And I think I'm starting to like someone else too"

"Who.?!" she beamed

He smiled to himself, glancing at Jieun who was taking a picture of IU near the lake "Just someone"

Hyosung followed his gaze and she started squealing, holding onto his arm and shaking him endlessly "Omo! Omo! Omo!"

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" he laughed "Ssshh. Keep it a secret between us"

"Why.?"

"Because! I wanna tell her when I'm sure of what I feel. Okay.?"

"Okay" she nodded "But that's really great news oppa!"

"Thanks Hyo" he smiled once more, ruffling her hair "I better go now, the Dark Lord is giving us quite the death glare"

"Just let him be"

"Revenge I see" he smirked "Because you're jealous of him and Minhyuk, you're making him jealous too.? Well played Miss Denial"

"Ah oppa! That's not it. What, I can't talk to you anymore.? He talks to Minhyuk all the time!"

"My point exactly" he grinned "You just admitted it yourself"

"Admit what.?"

"That you're jealous of the attention he's giving to Minhyuk"

"No I'm not" she scoffed "Why would I be jealous.? It's just like seeing two siblings together, nothing to get jealous of"

"Yeah. Just siblings" he sighed 

"Yes! Just siblings"

"If only he could see it that way too" he whispered, Hyosung barely hearing it

"See what oppa.?"

"Nothing. It's nothing" he smiled yet again

She eyed him carefully, staring in his eyes "You guys are keeping something from me. What is it.? Why can't you tell me.?"

"I'm not sure I'm the right person who should tell you"

"Why not.?"

"Because . . . . . I'm just not the right person to tell you. You have to figure this out yourself"

"Is this something have to do with Daehyun.?"

"Probably" he said and left the balcony "Catch you later Hyo"

"Yeah, catch you later" she murmured as she waved goodbye

 

~~~~~~~

"Daehyun hyung, I'll be back later. I'll just go to the bathroom" Minhyuk said

"Sure" Daehyun nodded, sitting on a lawn chair, facing the lake

Youngjae lay down to a lawn chair beside him "You shouldn't do things the way Minhyuk wants, Dae. You know how attached he is to you"

"I know. But I can't do something about it. I can't give him want he wants, only this"

"Aren't you just giving him hope.?" Yongguk interrupted

"I don't want to hurt him, hyung. He's like a brother to me"

Yongguk exhaled deeply, glancing at Hyosung and the girls talking in the picnic table "But with this, it's like you're just gonna hurt him more"

"But hyung, he knows I don't feel that way for him. Can't I just give him some brotherly love.?"

"We know that Dae" Youngjae sighed "But you know Minhyuk. He's the kind of person to expect. Even though it's only brotherly love, he'll take it to something else"

"I don't know anymore" he said, closing his eyes "Does SHE know.?"

"We don't know that either. But I feel like she's about to, soon"

"Does Minhyuk know about you and Hyosung.?" Yongguk asked

He nodded "I told him the first day he was here. When they first met"

"What was his reaction.?"

"What do you expect.? He can't believe it at first but I guess it's a good thing that he's not being a to her or anything"

"If Minhyuk does all those y things to Hyosung, he knows he'll lose you" Youngjae chuckled "And we all know how much he likes you"

"LOVE, Jae. Not like" Yongguk confirmed 

"I can't believe this. My cousin is inlove with my bestfriend. Are you really that handsome for guys to like you too.?!" Youngjae joked "The power of Jung Daehyun"

He laughed, looking at Hyosung and instantly making eye contact "Just don't tell her anything"

"If you say so"

"I'll deal with this when she finds out"

"If that's what you want, okay then"

 

~~~~~~~

Night came and all of them were in their rooms, right after they had dinner. Hyosung on the other can't sleep. She kept thinking about that one thing that the others won't tell her. So without making so much noise, she tiptoed throughout the room and went outside, bowing back to the butlers and maids who were greeting her

Wrapping her frame with the think coat she was wearing, she opened the balcony door and leaned against the metal railings, looking up to the stars

"Appa" she mumbled to herself 

"Hyosung noona.?"

She quickly turned around "O-oh. Minhyuk!"

"What are you doing here.?"

"I-I w-was just looking at the stars. Can't sleep so I decided to come out" she smiled "You.?"

"I was in the study. Working for my new designs"

"For Daehyun.?"

He chuckled "Most of it"

"You adore him so much, don't you.?" she smiled

"He's important to me, noona" he admitted "More than anything"

"I can feel that" she nodded, staring at him "Lucky you"

"I'm lucky.?" he laughed, standing next to her "How so.?"

"He cares for you so much, I can see it. He gives you so much love"

"But only as a brother"

"What do you mean.?"

"I don't love hyung as a brother"

"What.?"

"I'm inlove with him"

"You're w-what.?"

"I love him"

"But--"

"I know it's wrong" he smiled sadly "But I don't know how I got to this point. I guess with all the things he had done and given me, I just fell inlove with him"

"D-does he l-lik ---"

"Hyung is not gay, noona" he chuckled "Unfortunately, I'm the only damsel in distress here"

"Minhyuk"

"Hyung likes you. No, loves you"

"Minhyuk, I-I --"

"I'm fine noona" he smiled. But seconds later, tears started dripping from his eyes, sobbiing silently "I'm-I'm f-fine"

"I'm s-sorry, Minhyuk" she said, hugging him "I'm sorry"

"I'm fine" he cried even more "I was the stupid one. Believing that hyung could fall for me"

She didn't respond, only patting his back

"A-and re-reality won't j-just let me be h-happy. H-he's an heir and s-so am I. I-I can't and sho-shouldn't fall for another guy. But I did. And I was so stupid. So ing st-stupid!"

"Sshhh. You're not stupid. It's not wrong to fall for another guy. It's never wrong to love"

"But-"

"You love him and nothing will change"

"Noona" he sobbed 

"I'm happy that you told me that" she smiled, wiping a tear that was ready to fall on her cheek "I'm s-sorry. I shouldn't be crying right now. Why the hell am I crying.?!"

Minhyuk laughed, wiping her tears as well "It's obvious that you were afraid I'm gonna take Daehyun hyung away from you"

"Y-yah!" she sobbed, hitting him playfully "I'm a noona"

"Don't worry noona, I'm not the kind of person to take things that are not meant for me"

"Minhyuk .."

"But if you and Daehyun hyung are that slow, I might just actually kidnap him" he joked

"Okay, that's a deal" she giggled, sniffling

 

"What are you two doing here.?" a voice asked "And crying.?"

"Daehyun hyung! We weren't crying. We just got something in our eyes" Minhyuk smiled "Oh look at the time, I should go to bed now. See you guys tomorrow. Goodnight hyung. Goodnight noona"

"What was that all about.?" he asked again as he watched Minhyuk leave and walked near Hyosung

"It was nothing" she sniffled, bringing her hands to her eyes

Daehyun stopped her and wiped her tears instead, his hands cupping her face "It was absolutely nothing, you pabo. You think you can hide anything from me.?"

She shook her head, emitting a small laugh "Obviously I can't"

"I'm glad Minhyuk told you what he had to"

"Y-you heard.?"

"Of course I did, you idiot" he said, pinching the bridge of her nose with his fingers

"Yah!" she pouted, slapping his hands away "That's enough pabo and idiot for tonight. I'm gonna go to bed"

"Not yet" he chuckled, pulling her by the waist. Simply and gently pushing her back against the metal railing

"W-what are y-you doing.?"

"What do you think am I doing.?" he smirked

"Do you like Minhyuk.?"

"Of course not!"

"Do you like . . . . Me.?" he teased, staring at her plump lips then to her eyes

"I-It's getting l-late! Sl-sleep! I s-should sleep now and y-you should go back to your room"

"Are you sure that's what you wanna do.?" he leaned closer

Blushing, she closed her eyes as he inched his face closer and closer

"Goodnight pabo" he whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead gently

Sighing in content, Hyosung lingers the moment of Daehyun's lips on her forehead, holding onto his shoulders "Jerk"

 

 

 

(I need more DAEHYUN & HYOSUNG moments >__<)