Make It Happen

Purple-Green Love

10:00 am, at Hyosung's room

"Jieun-ah! Will you just come at my house early? Say, 11-ish? Please? I don't know what to pack. Hihihi" (Sent to Jieun)

"Okay ^^"

Hyosung smiled as she read Jieun's reply, knocking herself down on the bed. She momentarily grazed through her inbox, biting her lip as most of them were from last night, a.k.a Daehyun

"Should I send him a good morning text?" she mumbled to herself "But that would make me so desperate. I'm not desperate for it, am I.? Aaaaahhh.! Jun Hyosung! Just text him already!"

"Morning jerk" was all she could send

"Wow. What a plain way to greet me a good morning pabo girl -,-"

"At least I greeted you! >_<"

"Oh so now you're mad.? =P"

"I'm not mad! =P"

"Yah! We'll see each other in just a few hours and you're already picking a fight with me.?!"

"Shut up >_<"

"Look who's angry :)) If we were face to face right now & you're all angry as a bull, I'd kiss you ;)"

She blushed "K-kiss me.? Jung Daehyun! Is that really you.?!"

"For someone who's ALLERGIC to girls, you sure can say that"

"I'm not allergic to you. And plus, I . . . . . ."

Biting her bottom lip, she stared at the text, wanting him to finish what he sent "You what..?"

"Nothing =D I'll see you later pabo girl :)"

Feeling a bit annoyed by the sudden change of topic, she threw her head back to the bed, whining like a 5 year old "Jerk!"

 

~~~~~~~

DAEHYUN's POV:

I grinned to myself when I read her last message. Oh yeah, I'm a jerk alright. Sorry I left you hanging pabo girl, I don't think confessing through text is good. I'm Jung Daehyun, I have my own style

Look at me, all flirty and playful around her. What am going to do? Is this the real me? Is this the Dark Lord? I don't think I've been like this ever since, even when I had my 1st love when I was 10 years old. I used to be really shy around to the girl I like, but with this pabo girl, I can't help but get on with my flirt zone. Kiss her? Definitely on my to do list. I guess I can't blame myself, I'm captured

Jongup walked inside  my room "Hyung!" 

"Oh.?"

"Have you seen Zelo & IU.?"

"Yeah. They went to the mall for awhile. Something to do with bathing suits and such"

"Aaahh why didn't they drag me along.?!" Jongup pouted

I chuckled at my dongsaeng's cuteness "Because IU said that you were sleeping like a baby and didn't wanna bother you"

"Oh hyung. You seemed to be in a good mood today" he grinned

I stared at Jongup for a litte longer. From the Jung's side of the family, it seems like he's the only one who'd gotten into relationships. Yeah sure he's too adorable to have many girlfriends (but not at once) but that's what girls like about him. His sweetness, and not to mention his passion for dancing. Too bad not any of them lasted for like a year or so

"Why are you staring at me like that hyung?"

"Jonguppie, I want to ask you something?"

"Okay. Shoot!"

"Is uumm . . . Is having a girlfriend bothersome?"

"Girlfriend?" he muttered, confused but immediately caught up "Is this about Hyosung noona? he grinned

"I-I was just a-asking" I stuttered

He laughed "But you didn't deny the fact that it was about noona"

"Just answer my question"

"Yes and No"

"Yes and No.? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, it's bothersome because for a hot and charming prince like me--"

We laughed

"They always get jealous whenever I'm with aother girl. I mean, can't I talk to other girls besides them.?"

"And that's it.? It's bothersome because they get jealous easily.? But what if she's not the jealous type.?"

"Then you hit the jackpot hyung. But I don't think girls don't get jealous when their boyfriend, for example like you, is handsome, rich & perfect. Girls have feelings too and I guess when they get jealous, they just want your attention all for herself"

"But what if I DO give my attention to her all the time.?"

"Perfect relationship!" he smiled "But not everytime hyung, you guys should also have some time for you family and friends"

I hummed

"Are you thinking of courting Hyosung noona, hyung.?" he smirked at me

I smiled, looking down the floor "M-maybe"

Silence

"Hyung"

"Hmm.?" I looked up and saw him smiling gently at me

"Go for it" he said

"W-what?"

"I can see that you're very sincere towards Hyosung noona. They way you talked about her and the way you smiled awhile ago, it told everything that you most certainly love her"

"Love" I whispered, blushing slighty

"Omo hyuuuunngg! You blusshheedd!" he squealed, running around the room and shaking my sitting figure "You blushed! You blushed!"

Laughing, I held onto his hands that were on my shoulder "Jonguppie, hyung is getting dizzy"

"Hyung! You better not waste any time! While we are on vacation, you must make your move!"

"Thanks Jonguppie" I smiled, patting his head "Don't worry, hyung will make it happen"

"Jay appa! You can hear me right? I still haven't forgotten the promised I made. I'll give the ring to Hyosung. I'll give it to her the moment I'll make her mine"

 

~~~~~~~

"So where have you guys planned to go this time.?" Hyosung asked Jieun

"Napa, California" Jieun smiled "Youngjae's family owns a vineyard there and a mansion. He already asked his parents about it and they agreed. I can't wait! Last time I went there I was still 8"

"Playing with Youngjae" she laughed

Jieun nodded, giggling "What else.? It's really beautiful there Hyosung. The vineyard, the great view, the refreshing air. Everything! Oh and it's already YOO FESTIVAL starting on Jan 10"

"YOO FESTIVAL.?"

"Yeah, it's a festival thing about the YOO family. Which is only celebrated once every 3 years. And just perfect when we go there. There would be carnivals, snging, dancing, contests, movie nights and more. It's one of the days to perfectly enjoy our vacation"

"Perfect it is" she smiled "So while I stand here and stare in my suitcase, will you do the honor of telling me what to pack?"

"Your suitcase is like half empty. Are you planning to bring only 1 suitcase?"

"Yeah, I don't have many clothes anyway"

"It's a 2 month vacation you know"

"And.? These clothes can be worn for 2 months. I'll just wash it after I wear it, simple"

"Oh yeah, something you would definitely say" Jieun giggled "Don't worry, I got your back. Youngjae has a mall there anyway"

"He has a mall in the mansion.?"

"Yeah"

"Wow! You guys are rich"

"Not as rich as your boyfriend" 

"Boyfriend.? Wha- Who are you telling my boyfriend.? Daehyun is not my boyfriend!"

"I didn't say it was Daehyun though" Jieun smirked "Not YET. But he will be. Soon"

She rolled her eyes, turning her back against Jieun "S-shut up. Come on, help me pack!"

 

~~~~~~~

2:30 pm, at Jung National Airport

"Where are they.?" Himchan whined, leaning his head against Yongguk's shoulder

"That's what you get for not sleeping early" Yongguk sneered, walking away from his bestfriend "And don't lean on me, we're on the airport"

"Gukkie is so mean" Himchan pouted "Zelo-yah! Let hyung cuddle you"

"It's already 2:30, where could they be" Yoseob mumbled, looking at his watch "Have you called them Daehyun-ah.?"

"Yes hyung, but they can't be reached" Daehyun responded

IU walked back and forth infron of them, staring at the airport entrance "Aaahh unnies! Where are you.?!"

"Yah IU, I'm getting dizzy, stop walking back and forth" Jongup said

"Sorry Jongup oppa. It's just, aaahhh where are theeeyyy.?!"

"Can't we just go first and let them catch up.?" Himchan asked, hugging Zelo

"They'll be here" Daehyun said "Just 5 more minutes"

"Himchan hyung, why don't you and Zelo go to the jet first.? We'll just wait here for Jieun noona & Hyosung noona to arrive" Jongup suggested

Zelo nodded, grabbing Himchan's wrist "Come on hyung! I wanna sit next to the window"

Yoseob glanced at Youngjae "Have you tried calling your cousin, Jae.?"

"I'll try again" Youngjae said, grabbing his phone and dialing Jieun's number. A few rings and beep ---

"He-hello.?"

"Jieun-ah! Where are you.? It's time to go!"

"We're he-here! W-we're here!"

"Where.?"

"Oh! It's Hyosung unnie & Jieun unnie! Unniieee!!" IU beamed, waving at them

"Finally" Yoseob sighed

"We're here! We're here!" Hyosung and Jieun both panting, sitting on the tiled floor as they tried to regain their breath

"What took you so loong noona.?" Jongup asked

"It was my fault. I went to the wrong airport. Sorry guys" Jieun apologized, panting

"It's fine" Yoseob smiled at her, helping her up "We should go now"

"You're such a pabo" Daehyun chuckled, helping Hyosung

"It's not- It's not our f-fault" she panted, holding onto his arm "Whoah! I'm def-definitely n-not running a-anymore.!"

"Are you ladies okay now.? We should get going" Yongguk said

"O-oh, we're . . . we're okay now oppa. Sorry about that"

"It's okay Hyo" Yongguk smiled "We should go now. Himchan & Zelo are probably sleeping in the jet now"

Jieun, Yoseob, Yongguk & Youngjae walked ahead of them followed by Daehyun and Hyosung. IU & Jongup were at the back, grinning at each other on how Daehyun holds onto Hyosung's arm for support and her blushing like a tomato

"Come on oppa!" IU grinned, locking his arm around Jongup

"Let's go!" Jongup yelled as the 2 of them ran past Daehyun and Hyosung

"Are you sure you're okay now.? Do you want some water.?" Daehyun asked

Hyosung shook her head "Yeah I'm okay. Just a little out of breath"

Wthout warning, Daehyun stopped walking and suddenly carried her, bridal style

"Wh-what are y-you doing.?!" 

"Carrying you. Isn't it obvious.?" he said, narrowing his eyebrows

"P-put me down! N-now!" she blushed

"No" he smirked

"Yah you jerk! Put me down!" she yelled

"Well, that's a good way to start a vacation" Youngjae chuckled as the 4 of them glanced at them

"I'm afraid to say that you're vineyard will be a LOVE HOTEL for 2 months, Youngjae" Yongguk laughed

Jieun & Yoseob laughed along "Definitely"

"I don't mind. I don't mind" Youngjae smiled as they got into the jet

"Y-yah! P-put me down!"

"We're already half-way. Stop moving will you, y-you're heavy!"

"T-that's why I told you to p-put me d-down"

"And I say NO" 

"Daaaeehhyuuunn!" she whined

"Yah pabo girl! I'm really gonna drop you if you keep on moving like that" he warned, swaying her like he was about to throw her in the air

"Aaaahh! Aaaahh! Andwae! Andwae! Andwae!" she pleaded, closing her eyes and tightening her hold around his neck, her cheek pressed on his face "Don't do it!"

He laughed, walking forward again

"Yah, open your eyes"

She slowly opened her eyes and saw him smirking at her, their faces only inches apart

"You don't wanna get down.?"

"W-what.?" 

He didn't answer, he just smiled at her then looked infront. She followed his gaze and soon realized that they were already in the base of the jet's staircase

"P-put me d-down" she blushed

"Pabo" he thought, smiling

 

 

 

(Aaaaaahhh! Tomorrow is Mondaaayy!! Schoooolll! Andwaaaee! Noooo! >_<)