Meet The Charming and The Dimple

Purple-Green Love

 

"Oppa, are you going to the hospital again today.?" IU asked Daehyun 

Daehyun shook his head, crossing his legs as he read his book "No"

"Why.?" she pouted

"I'm making her miss me" he smirked "It's not good to actually let her see my face everyday you know. Don't worry, she can handle it. She've seen me so many times already. And her umma and stepdad is there, maybe Hyuna is too. Don't wanna see that face of hers. So for today, I won't go there"

"Oppa!"

He laughed, closing his book and placing it on his table "Alright Miss Whiner! We'll go there"

"You seriously can't play with Hyosung unnie's feelings right now. She might not take it"

"Yah. I was just joking"

"Good" she smiled "So are we going now?"

"Not until evening. I already told her last night"

"Oooohh. Did you two have an all-nighter?" she teased

He grinned, ruffling her hair "That is a secret. And are you forgetting what today is?"

"I forgot" she replied

"Guess I'll have to meet them up myself" he joked, stretching his arms and walking out of his room

"Wait oppa.! Who are you gonna meet today.? Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!" she yelled, catching up to him

"IU. Who do you used to play with when you were little.?" he asked

She raised an eyebrow, staring at him "Uuhhmm. You?"

"Besides me"

"Cousin Jongup and Zelo.?"

He grinned

"Jong---up and Zelo" she repeated, trying to remember something 

"Tell me when you remember" he said, still grinning "I'll be in the AIRPORT"

"Jongup and Zelo" she said for the 3rd time, watching as her oppa walks near the car

He turned around, crossing his arms "Still don't remember?"

Then it her, she gasped as she jumped up and down "Oh my gosh! Today is the day they'll come in Seoul.?! Really.?! Really?! Really oppa?! Oh my gosh! I totally forgot! Umma and Appa did tell us that they'll gonna be living with us since Aunt Soohee will be in Macao for like a long long long time! Oh my gosh this is so exciting!"

"Yah, stop babbling alright?" he chuckled "Are you coming or not.?"

"Are you kidding me.?" she squealed  "Of course I'm coming!!!! Cousin Jongup and Zelo! Here weeee coommee!!"

 

~~~~~~~

"Waaaaaaaaaa. Seoul. It's good to be home" Jongup smiled, wandering his eyes around the airport

Group of girls screaming and running in their direction. The media, sharp as they are, greeting them with blinding flashes and camera. But even with those distractions, the 2 boys surrounded by their bodyguards seems to didn't mind the fuss they were making

"Look! Look! Look! It's the Charming & Dimple Prince's of Seoul!" one girl squealed

"They're finally back in Seoul! I bet they miss being with the Dark Lord and Candy Fairy!"

"Omaiya! I hope they don't go back to America anymore. Stay here oppa's!!"

Fangirls shouting their lungs out as they tried to catch a glimpse of them

"I wonder if Daehyunnie hyung and IU will come here" Zelo murmured, stretching his neck further "Jonguppie hyung. I'm thirsty. Let's buy something in the airport cafe"

"Arasso" Jongup answered

While the 2 of them were waiting for their drinks to be served, they sat at the nearby glass window inside the cafe. Lucky enough for them, the media just stayed outside (probably warned by their muscled bodyguards), and they had the space they could get. Five minutes later, their orders arrived, along with 2 surprisng people they've longed to see

"Hyung!" Jongup exclaimed, standing from  his seat and jumping towards Daehyun "Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!"

"IU.!" Zelo did the same, hugging his cousin so tight "IU! IU! IU! IU! IU!"

Daehyun laughed as he patted Jongup's back, returning the back "How you doing Jongupie?"

"I'm good hyung" Jongup replied, pulling away from the hug "Wow hyung. You've really changed. You're becoming more handsome"

"And so do you and Zelo, Jongup oppa. But what about me.?" IU giggled, pulling away from Zelo and hugging him"

"My! My! My! Last time I've seen you, your strawberry were always showing because you're too clumsy to remember to always pull your skirt down. But now, you became really pretty IU. And becoming a lady too" Jongup laughed

"Opppaaaa!!" IU pouted, punching his arm playfully

"So how are the other hyungs and Jieun noona.?"

"Same old same old. Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung haven't changed a bit. Youngjae is still the same idiot bestfriend of mine. Jieun is the same as usual, capturing every boys heart in school. Yeah, pretty much that"

"What about you IU.? Have you captured any hearts in school.?"

"Youngjae hyung" Zelo coughed purposedly in between his words

IU blushed, biting her bottom lip

Daehyun shook his head, laughing quietly then changing the topic "Zelo-ah, you're even taller than Jongup" he said "And those dimples! Seoul missed those dimples"

"Really hyung.?! I missed Seoul too. Seems like many things have changed since me and Jonguppie hyung left"

"That's right Zelo-ah. MANY THINGS did change" IU grinned

"Oh, IU is hinting us something. What is it?"

"Daehyun oppa found someone he likes!" she said happily

Jongup and Zelo both stared at them, mouth wide open "REALLY.?!"

"REAAALLLYY.!"

"Omo! Omo! Who is it hyung.? Who.? Who.?" Jongup asked curiously, a smile forming on his lips

"Let's not talk about it here. Come on, let's go home"

"Aaaaww hyung. Don't left us hanging here"

"Don't worry Jongup oppa, you'll meet her" IU smiled "TONIGHT"

 

 

~~~~~~~

DAEHYUN's POV:

All four of us finally managed to get out from the airport. Man there was a lot of people out there, I guess they really did miss Seoul's one and only Charming and Dimple Prince's, I do too miss these quirky cousin dongsaeng's of mine. Hopping inside the car, I laid my head against the car seat, sighing in relief, too many girls touching me, I don't like it. Only pabo g--- I just don't like being touched!

"Hyung! Spill the beans" Zelo said, shaking me out of my thoughts

I raised an eyebrow, looking at him "What beans.?"

"You know, who's this girl that makes your heart go koong-kwang koong-kwang?"

"Yeeeaaahh. Who is SHE oppa.?" IU smirked at me, wiggling her eyebrows teasingly

I chuckled, closing my eyes as I picture her face inside my head "She's the most idiotic girl I've met in my entire life. She's rude, loud, moody, twisted, confusing, shy, irresistable, unexplainable .. .. .. and a crybaby .. A real crybaby". When I opened my eyes, I saw all eyes on me, staring at me with those smiles that never leaving their faces "What?"

"Wow. You must really like her hyung. I mean really really really like her" Jongup grinned

I remained silent, biting my lip

"You never described a girl before. Even though  you said all those bad things about her, we can sense some love there" he laughed

"The Dark Lord finally fell inlove" IU squealed "My most awaited dream has finally come"

"Aren't you a bit exaggerating.?" I asked, chuckling

She shook her head, smiling wider "No oppa. Ever since I saw Hyosung unnie on her very first day in school, I felt like she's really the one for you, no doubt about it"

"Now I can't wait to see her. Is she pretty, hyung.?" Zelo asked

"And cute too Zelo" IU answered

"When are we going to meet her.?"

she smiled "Tonight"

"Where.?"

"In the hospital"

"What.? Why.? Is she sick.?"

"Ani. Her appa is" she sighed "He's very sick". Then she looked at me "Will Jay appa be okay oppa.?"

I smiled at her slightly, tapping her head "Yes he will. He will be"

"Tell us. What happened to her appa.?"

IU and I both glanced at each other. After a few seconds, I turned my attention outside, staring at the buildings we drove through while IU was telling them everything. About how me and pabo girl met, became enemies, groupmates, friends and now to this. I can't even believe myself that I managed to stay beside her through all this. Is she really that special to me.? Am I special to her too.? I haven't even given her the ring that Jay appa gave me. When will I be able to.? Just when.?

 

 

~~~~~~~

HYOSUNG's POV:

It's already 7:30 pm and Daehyun is still not here. Just what is that jerk doing to be this late.?! Wait, why am I acting like this.? I'm acting all like we're on a date and he's very late. We'll he is. I kind of wanna see him. Aish! Maybe it would be a great idea if I just don''t think about it. I should just focus all my thoughts on my appa's recovery and nothing else

"Can't keep still.?"

"H-huh.?" I choked, looking at Jieun

Jieun laughed, sitting beside me in the sofa chair "He'll be here any minute. Relax. You miss him that much.?"

"Y-yah" I blushed, pushing her lightly

"I'm heeerree!" a voice barged in and I quickly shot my head to the door  to see if it was him

"O-oh Youngjae" I muttered

"Disappointed.?" he chuckled "Sorry if I wasn't the person you expected to be"

"Why are you guys like this.?! I was ju-just. I w-was ju-- Aahh ba-bathroom" I stuttered, running my way to the bathroom and locking it. Fanning myself and leaning my body against the sink "Please don't be too obvious Hyosung-ah. Don't be tooooo obvious or I'll beat the crap out of you. Oh who am I kidding"

After what I felt like forever, I finally went out of the bathroom. Looking down on the floor as I got out and not daring to look up. I walked my way to the sofa when I felt two hands holding onto my shoulder

"What's with you.?"

"Nothing Jieun. It's just ---"

"Just what.?"

I sighed defeatedly, my head still dropped low and her hands still on my shoulder. I held onto her hands on my shoulder and brought my head up "I guess you're right. I already miss that jer---". I suddenly stopped when I saw Jieun sitting across from me, smiling like an idiot with Youngjae by her side. If she and Youngjae is there and and and and and and . . . Wh-who's i-in . . . . .

"Oh my gosh" I said

"Unnie, are you alright.?" I heard IU laughed from behind

I slowly turned my body around and saw Daehyun standing behind me, with those precious lips formed into a devilish smirk and his eyes gleaming with light. I practically wanna slap myself for not bothering to look up when I went out of the bathroom. I'm really stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid

"Missed me.?" he whispered teasingly in my ear

"W-what are y-you doing here.?" I gulped

"What kind of question is that.?" he asked amusingly

"No I-I me-mean. I-uuhh"

"There's someone I want you to meet"

"Wh-who.?"

A tall blonde guy, with blue highlights stood infront of me and bowed "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Zelo" 

And a shorter guy, with brown hair and cute eyes walked beside him "And I'm Jongup. Nice to meet you" 

"O-oh. N-nice to meet you too" I bowed as I looked at them then glanced at Daehyun "Uuhmm.?"

"Cousins" he merely replied "Zelo and IU are the same age but the 3 of them have the same year level"

"They're living with us unnie" IU informed me

"I-I see" I nodded then showing them my gummy smile "Nice to meet you. I'm Jun Hyosung"

"Waaaaaaaaaaa .. Noona is really pretty!!" Zelo beamed at me

"D-deh.?"

"Noona! Let's be good friends!" 

"O-oh y-yeah. Sure. Why not Zelo" I smiled

"Oooohhh .. Noona called me by my naaaammee. Yeeyyy"

Jongup suddenly held my hand, blinding me with his very cute eyesmile "Noona! Let's go out some other time"

"I-I would love to Jongup-ssi"

"Don't call me that noona. Call me Jongup-ah or Jonguppie"

"J-Jonguppie"

"Jongup-ah, you shouldn't do that" Youngjae warned him, grinning "Someone's gonna get jealous"

"Oh right" he said, letting go of my hand "Sorry Daehyunnie hyung. I got a little excited"

"It's okay"

"Really hyung.? So you're okay with us if we hold Hyosung noona's hand.?" Zelo said, holding my hand

"O-of course"

"Buuutt. What if we HUG her.?" he asked in a tone that seems like in a teasing one

"Okay that's enough you two" he snapped, glaring at them 

IU giggled at his action while the rest of them laughed

"If you say so hyung" Jongup smirked

"Yah, instead of standing there, why don't you two go buy dinner.? We're huuunnggrryy" Youngjae suggested

I clapped my hands, grabbing my bag "Oh right. What do you guys wanna eat.?" 

"Steak!" Jieun yelled

"Spaghetti!" IU followed

"Pork belly, hot soup and cake!" Youngjae smiled, throwing his hands in the air

"Burgers and fries!" Both Jongup and Zelo said

"What do you think we are.?! All-you-say-is-what-we-serve-fast-food-chain-slash-restaurant.?!" Daehyun snorted at them

Youngjae smirked at him "Someone's angry" 

"It's alright Daehyun. I'll just go buy them myself"

Before I could walk out of the door, he placed his hand on my right shoulder, stopping me. I turned around with a confused look "Wh-what is it.?"

"You just don't know how to say NO, don't you.?" he smiled at me

I bit my bottom lip as I stared at him, blushing slightly

"Come on pabo girl" he chuckled and took my hand in his once again. It's moment like this that I want to stay forever. Where he would smile at me, stare at me and hold my hand for as long as he can. Never letting go as we walk side by side. Even if we're not officially together, there's always a feeling of wanting to be together

 

 

 

 

( Aaattt laaaaaaaaaaasstt!! After how may decades! I finally updated >__< HAJIMA HAJIMA HAJIMA HAJIMA! I'm addicted! They're suuppeerr handsome and I'm lovviinngg it baabbyy <3 )