Enemies At 2nd Bump

Purple-Green Love

 

"Uuggh.! That girl is so annoying.!" Daehyun groaned. "Why are girls so freakishly annoying.?!"

Youngjae glanced at him and smirked "You always say that whenever you meet a girl"

"Precisely.! Because they are all the same.!" he spat

"Even your little sister and umma.?" Himchan asked

"They're totally an exception" he answered

Yongguk leaned his shoulders against the couch and stretched his neck "Because they are your family. You've known them your whole life, maybe it's time you find some other girls that you'll spend with for the rest of your life. I mean, get a girlfriend or just get married"

He looked at Yongguk and scoffed "As if that will ever happen. I would never fall in love. Never"

Himchan chuckled, flipping through the magazine pages "Don't say things when you're not so sure"

"I'm sure" he insisted

"Sure about what?" Yoseob asked as he suddenly walked inside the red-carpetted room

Youngjae nodded his head at him and smirked at Daehyun "Oh nothing, hyung. Your Demi God cousin is just saying that he will never fall inlove with a girl and uhm-uuh, well, that's pretty much it"

Yoseob narrowed his eyebrows together and sat next to his cousin "So who's the unlucky girl that you teared up.?"

Daehyun stood immediately from his seat and walked outside the room, his hands inside his pockets "A nobody, hyung. End of discussion"

 

 

~~~~~~~

What happened earlier today had been a chizzled topic around the whole school. Some girls glaring their eyes out at Hyosung, angry that she dared to shout on their mighty Demi God. Hyosung and Jieun walked through the 'Dine-in Area' to have their lunch together. As she looked around the peached-painted room, she accidentally bumped into someone, again "O-oh. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean t----"

"You again.?!" the familiar voice yelled

She gasped at his appearance when she saw who it was, directly pointing at him "Y-you.!"

Daehyun fixed his crumpled jacket and stared at her "Why do I have a feeling that you're following me.?! Go away.!"

"And who do you think you are for me to be following you around.?! You're so full of yourself" she spat

The student's gasped around them, shocked that she could say those kind of words infront of his Demi God-like face. Girls were whispering to each other, others just wanna tackle her to the floor

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe she just said that. She's ruining her life.!"

"Yah, who do you think that girl is.?! That's some mouth she got there."

"What the---. How can she say that to our Dark Lord.?"

"Is she richer than him.? What family is she from.?"

"She's the one who's so full of herself. What an idiot.!"

Hyosung could hear the murmurs around her. She looked at Daehyun and chewed down her bottom lip, almost bleeding from the massive teeth & lip grinding she's doing "What a jerk.! He's such a jackass.! Now I'm turning out to be the BAD person in here"

Daehyun placed one hand into his pocket and smirked at her "Hear that.? That's the kind of person I AM  for you to be following me around. You sure have the strong guts to talk to me that way, you really are an idiot girl. Yah stupid pabo girl.!"

"I have a name for your information.! It's Jun Hyosung" she shrieked. "And you're a jackass jerk.!"

He kept quiet for a moment, his surrounding's waiting to hear what he's gonna say "I don't care what's your name or watsoever you are. Call me that one more time and I'll make your life miserable for the rest of your life. I can just buy you off and send you somewhere far away, you have no idea what I can do to you. You don't belong here"

Jieun ran to Hyosung and held onto her shoulders "Daehyun-ah. Stop it already.!"

Hyosung clutched her fists together, stopping it from punching him "Are you that proud that you have money.? The money that your parent's earned with their own sweat and blood.?! You don't even know how it feels to work for your own living.! Looking by my outer appearance doesn't give you the right to judge other people's life.!"

"I'm touched by your useless speech but really stupid pabo girl, I don't have time to waste even a minute with you, we're on different levels" he said

Yoseob suddenly walked behind him and sighed "Daehyun-ah, that's enough. You're only making things worse"

Daehyun glanced at his cousin behind his shoulder and looked straight at an angry Hyosung "Take my advice stupid pabo girl, stay 5000 meters away from me and maybe I'll let you live", and walked away

Hyosung watched him disappear from the room and looked down on the floor, on the verge of screaming her lungs out. "How can there be a person like him on earth.?! Hhoooww.?!"

Yoseob glanced at the student's who were just standing there "What are you guys still standing there for.? Go back to what you were doing"

All of them quickly went back to their seats and pretended like nothing happened. Yoseob stared at Hyosung and stepped closer to her "I'm so sorry about my cousin, miss"

Hyosung furrowed her eyebrows together and looked at him "You're his cousin.? First IU and now you.? Why are the people around him so different from him.?!"

"He just have some GIRL issues" he chuckled

"Really.? I can't almost tell" she said sarcastically

He shook his head and laughed "You're funny. . . . . . .and cute"

She suddenly blushed at his statement, her heart beating faster. She hesitantly stared at him and smiled "T-thanks"

Jieun bit her bottom lip, noticing the atmosphere between the two "U-uh. Thank you Yoseob, for stopping Daehyun. As always, being the White Knight"

Yoseob nodded his head and smiled gently at Jieun "No problem Rose Queen. As always, you're helping the girls too". He then turned his attention to Hyosung and waved "I gotta go, I'll see you girls around"

 

 

~~~~~~~

"So, how was school pumpkin.?" Mr. Jun asked

Hyosung then remembered the unfortunate event she encountered but shrugged it off for her appa's sake "It was really  nice appa, I met some nice friends" she smiled

"I'm glad to hear that. I hope you didn't have some misfortune on your way there" he said

She puffed her cheeks and pursed her lips "More like a misfortune INSIDE the school. Stupid Jackass.!"

"Something wrong pumpkin.?" he asked

She quickly shook her head and continued making dinner "Ah nothing appa. Don't worry, I didn't have those kinds of misfortune events today"

After done preparing the kitchen table, Mr. Jun sat on the floor and watched her daughter cook "By the way, I found another job. I'll be a waiter at a restaurant right across the street"

Hyosung sighed and glanced at his appa "Appa, I told you to stop applying for jobs. You already have 4 jobs choking you in the neck, a janitor, a driver, a sales assistant and a bartender. How many more do you need to stop.?"

"It's just every weekends pumpkin. Besides, I need to do this, even if your umma is the one paying for your studies, I have to work too to give my precious little pumpkin eveything she needs" he smiled

She placed the hot pot down the table and held on to his appa's hand "You're already giving me everything I need appa. Please, I don't want you to get sick for doing so many things, your body can't and won't take it. Please appa.?"

He slowly nodded his head and kissed her forehead "I promise pumpkin. This will be the last. Arasso.?"

"You promise.?"

"I promise"

"Pinky swear" She held out her pinky finger and stared at her appa. "Promise me you won't break your promise.?"

He paused for a moment and smiled, locking his pinky finger with his daughters' "I promise I won't break my promise"

"Good. Now let's eat dinner"

 

~~~~~~~

"Dinner. Dinner. Dinner. Dinner. La la la la la la la la" IU hummed as she jumped her way to the dining room. She sat on her seat and looked across the empty chair "Where's Daehyun oppa.?"

"Master Daehyun said that he doesn't want to be disturbed this evening, Lady IU" one of the maids' said

IU slowly nodded her head and smiled when she saw Yoseob walking in "Oh oppa.! What are you doing here.?"

Yoseob smiled back at her "Hey candy cane. I just stopped by with umma, she's in aunt Juri's (Daehyun&IU's umma) office"

"Is that so.? Then oppa, join me for dinner instead. Daehyun oppa is in his room and doesn't want to be disturbed and I'm soooo lonely" she pouted "Please please.?"

"Arasso" he said as he sat down on Daehyun's seat

While they were eating, the two of them were just talking about how Yoseob's life was in America, then the  subject changed to Daehyun.

"I wonder what happened to Daehyun oppa. It seems like he's in a bad mood, cause he doesn't want to be disturbed" IU said

Yoseob chuckled, sipping on his white wine "He's probably angry at the girl he met at school"

"Girl.? What girl.?" she asked

He kept quiet for a moment, trying to remember the girl's name "Hmm. I think her name was Hye--Hyosung.? Yeah her. A purple head girl"

She choked on her food and looked at him, wide-eyed "Hyosung unnie.?! Oh no."

"You know her.?"

"I met her outside the school gate this morning. I really like her, she's nice. Aaaahhh, Daehyun oppa hates her already.?!!" she whined

He narrowed his eyebrows togther and wiped his mouth "Your oppa HATES every unrelated girl he sees" 

"Not this one" she whispered to herself, low enough for Yoseob not to hear. From the moment she saw Hyosung, she felt something different about her, good different and she knows that it will change someone else's life. Someone who's really cloooossee to her. You do the math.

 

 

 

 

(Huhuhu. I'm so sorry guys for the VERY VERY LATE UPDATEs.! COLLEGE is really tiring and sometimes I don't have the energy to type or think. >_< But don't worry, I'll still be updating ^_^)