Promise. Hyosung. Yes

Purple-Green Love

 

Daehyun watched himself in the mirror as he fixed his hair for the thirty seventh time, making it even more perfect than it already is. He took one last look at himself before he made his way out of his room and into Youngjae's room, which is 3 doors away from his

"Hey Jae, what time is the firework display tonight?" he asked as he walked straight into the room

Youngjae was comfortably leaning against the headboard of his king sized bed, reading a book. 'He raised an eyebrow, bringing his glasses down into the bridge of his nose "Don't you know how to knock?" 

"Yeah yeah whatever" Daehyun shrugged "What time?"

"12 midnight" Youngjae replied, flipping onto the next page "Why?"

"Why 12?"

"Because tomorrow is the 29th"

"And?"

"It's the YOO YEAR"

"So?"

Youngjae sighed, closing his book and putting it on his sidetable "It's like a leap year. You see, every 29th of February, there's this YOO year that has to be celebrated spontaneously to be able to recieve more blessings from our ances-- You're not listening are you?"

He shook his head, yawning "Not since you said YEAR"

"Just deal with it" Youngjae rolled his eyes "Why do you wanna know anyway?"

"I'm taking out pabo girl on a date"

"Ooooooooooh. What kind of date?"

"Do you have to know my business?" he glared

Youngjae smirked "You're living on MY house and I'm your BESTFRIEND, you spineless little punk"

"Okay first, it's your parents' house. Second, spineless? Eeeww. And third, eeeww"

Youngjae laughed "So what's your plan?"

"I've given it enough thoughts. I'm gonna do this thing and make her my girl!" Daehyun said, clenching his fists

"Wow, that's brave" Youngjae clapped

"Shut up, Jae. I'm leaving" 

"See you at the festival" Youngjae laughed

"Yeah yeah whatever"

 

~~~~~~~

It's 6:30 pm and Hyosung hasn't picked out her outfit to wear on her date tonight. And Daehyun would be waiting at those gigantic stairs on the main entrance of the mansion. 

"What about I wear jeans? Nah, that's like an outfit you go out with just a friend" she mumbled "Hm, what about some shorts? Nah, he would think that I'm trying hard on our first date. Or maybe even try to look y. What about this cute dress umma gave me.? Wait, now this would really make me try too hard. Aaaaaaaahhh!"

IU and Jieun both laughed at her, sitting on their bed as they watch Hyosung

"What are you laughing at?" Hyosung pouted

"You're just too funny, unnie" IU giggled

"IUUU! I'm trying to impress your oppa here. And you're not helping"

"You don't have to impress Daehyun, Hyosung" Jieun smiled "He likes you for what you are. Now for what you think he should like you as"

"But still, I wanna look nice on our first date. Like pretty nice"

"You look pretty pretty pretty. You're the perfect girl for him. Now, don't worry okay? Let IU and I do the magic"

"Yes unnie, and for your first date, the outfit I'm thinking about is this and this!"

"Oh, that's cute one IU!" Jieun grinned "It shouts CUTIE. And plus you will look good in this Hyo. It's totally comfortable. Not like a formal date but a cute date for the two of you"

"Yeah unnie and I have a feeling oppa is gonna wear something comfortablish tonight too"

"What do you mean?" Hyosung asked

IU smirked "Oh let's just say I laid out some clothes for him on his bed" 

"Oh no you didn't" Jieun laughed

"Ssshhh unnie" IU smiled "Now Hyosung unnie, go get changed!"

 

  

(PHOTOS NOT MINE. CREDITS TO RIGHTFUL OWNER)

(Let's just imagine the color of the guys' jacket is similar to the girls' top. And exclude the earring and include a sneaker for Daehyun. HAHAHA. I can just imagine Daehyun wearing that outfit, sooooo fine >__<)

 

~~~~~~~

DAEHYUN's POV:

And So, here I am, standing at the end of the very last step of the staircase, patiently waiting for my date. Keep it cool Jung Daehyun, this is your first date with her, you don't wanna mess this up

"Just keep it cool. Keep it down and low. Calm down. Don't screw this okay?! " I mumbled to myself

"Uuumm, who are you talking to?" someone whispered to me

"I looked behind my shoulder to see my date looking as perfect as ever "O-oh, n-no one. Just no one. I was just um talking t-to no one! Really" I smiled nervously

"Okay?" she chuckled "Sooooo-"

"You look beautiful" I suddenly splurted out

"T-thanks" she blushed "Yo-you're not so bad yourself"

"IU"

"H-huh?"

"Well, I knew she would pick something for me to wear, I think the same goes to you" I laughed "Sorry about her"

"It's fine" she smiled "It's IU"

"Are you ready to go?" I asked, handing out my arm

"I was ready 30 minutes ago" she smirked, linking her arm with mine

"Looks like someone is looking forward to this date"

 

After a few minutes drive, we arrived at the restaurant. Talking and eating as if we were the only people on earth. Well actually, we were the only people dined in the restaurant. I was not gonna have my first date with her with so many people, I wanna have my first dinner date with her, special. And only for her. Man! I never thought I could be this cheesy. So while the two of us was still in the middle of our dinner, I hesitantly grabbed a small box in my inside jacket, sliding it across the table

She glanced at me, furrowing her eyebrows "What's this?"

"Why don't you open it?" I smiled

Speechless and motionless was the only thing I noticed after she saw the purple diamond ring her father had given to me before he died. I made a promise to Jay appa and I'm definitely gonna grant it 

"It was your grandmothers'"

"W-what?"

"Whe-when Jay appa was still alive, he gave that to me. He told me that I should give it to you when the time comes"

"Time?"

"The time that formally confess and officially make you mine"

"W-what?"

I smiled again, standing from my seat and kneeling beside her. I took both her hands, bringing it to my lips as I stared into her eyes "I love you, JUN HYOSUNG"

She gasped quietly "Y-you said my name"

"And I'm gonna say it over and over and over again because from now on, I want you to be mine. I want to be the person whom you'll spend the rest of your life with. I know we're too young but I'm not asking you to marry me. Not yet"

"Daehyun" she laughed, pushing me lightly

"I'm serious, Hyosung" I said seriously "Right now at this very moment, I'm kneeling infront of you to ask you, will you be my girlfriend?"

"D-dae--"

I didn't let her finish. I grabbed the ring from her hand, ready to slide it around her right hand right finger       "I know I'm a jerk, a bit moody and whatnot but you're the only one who can make all that disappear. Sure I'm still a jerk when it comes to you but hey, I love you and that's different. So I--"

She cut me off instantly, giving my lips a long kiss. After a few seconds, she pulled away, smiling cheekily "Just get on with it"

I grinned, gently sliding the ring on her finger. She admired it for a good 10 seconds then she looked at me

"YES. I will be your girlfriend. And only yours"

Without saying a word, I hugged her tightly, kissing her forehead, her head, her cheeks, her ears, her eyes, her nose and of course, her lips "I love you, Hyosung. I love you so much"

"Me too. I love you too Daehyun" she cried

"Whay are you crying?" I chuckled, wiping her tears with my thumbs

"It's all your fault, you jerk"

I laughed once more, and kissed her lips again "Pabo Hyosung"

 

 

 

(Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Finally updated! I was thinking of putting this on HIATUS >__< School just started and I think I should be focusing on our fanpage in facebook. I'm an admin of 2 Daehyun pages and one for Jongup. And maaann, the very first page of Daehyun that I admin is giving me some on and off vibes. Hahaha. We just had a new admin there and one admin just gave me the 'grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' . I need someone to share this with! Where are my AFF buddies.? Hahaha)