Love You

Purple-Green Love

SUNDAY

 

"So Hyosung, honey. How are you?" Hyorim asked through the other side of the phone

"I'm doing just fine, umma" Hyosung answered, sitting on the balcony railing outside the mansion "I'm doing incredibly fine"

"Are you being a good girl to Daehyun?" Hyorim teased

She blushed, covering the phone as if someone could hear "Ummaaa!"

Hyorim laughed "I hope you're not giving Daehyun any trouble. He's already in so much trouble"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, let's just say he'll be in so much trouble once you two get back in Korea"

"Huh?"

"Daehyun's mom called me"

"She what?!"

"Didn't you know? Sohee and I are colleagues. We attended the same University back then. We used to hang out everyday, with your appa and you know Daehyun's dad"

"W-what? How i-is this possible?"

"Fate has it's own way. We kind of promised each other before that if we had children of the opposite , we'll arranged them to be married. But we never got to see each other after we graduated, they became really busy and all. But then I guess destiny found both of you"

"Really? Wow. J-just w-wow"

"I was even surprised myself when she called me last week. I mean -- I'm so happy for you, honey!"

"Does Daehyun know about this?"

Before Hyorim could even answer, Daehyun walked in, smiling charmingly at Hyosung "Apparently I do"

Hyosung rolled her eyes "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because Aunt Hyorim said she wanted to tell you" he grinned, grabbing the phone away from her and putting it on speaker "How are you doing, auntie?"

"Oh I'm doing amazing, Daehyun! After I heard the news, I couldn't get any better!" 

"That's good to know, auntie" he chuckled

"Please! Stop calling me 'Auntie'. From now on, call me 'umma'"

"Arasso, umma"

"That's better"

"You are so gonna get it later, Dae" Hyosung glared at him, shaking her head

"Like you can stay mad at me for a whole minute" he smiled sheepishly

She scoffed, smiling back "Cocky, are we?"

"Yes I am" he said, giving her a gentle peck on the lips

"Kids, umma is still on the phone" Hyorim interrupted "Are you kids doing something age inappropriate right now.?"

"Ummaaaa!" Hyosung whined

"Coz I'm totally fine with it!" Hyorim laughed "I'm kidding. Okay okay I'll stop. I don't wanna interrupt you lovebirds there"

"W-wait umma. Please don't tell Hyuna about this"

"Why not?"

"Because . . . . ." she trailed off, looking at Daehyun "because she likes my boyfriend"

"What? Is this true Daehyun?"

"As unbelievable as it is, umma, yes it's true"

"This is gonna be a problem. Okay honey, I won't tell anyone about this"

"Thanks, umma. That means alot. I'll see you soon. I love you"

"I love you too, honey. And Daehyun, please take very good care of my lovely daughter"

"Don't worry, umma. I won't leave her out of my sight" he smirked, staring at Hyosung intensely

Hyosung blushed, covering his face with his hand and ending the phone call "Bye umma. I love you. Take care!"

Beep

 

"Oh my gosh. I cannpt believe umma already knows about us" Hyosung started, jumping off the tiled seat

Daehyun raised his eyebrows "What, you don't want her to know?"

"It's not that. It's just -- such a small world. Umma, appa and your parents being friends. It's like a dream"

"And you don't want that?"

"Why do you keep on twisting it?" she glared

"I'm not twisting it" he laughed, pulling her close by the waist "I'm just saying, everything is perfect"

"Not yet, Dae. When we go back to Korea, we'll face reality. Hyuna, your massive fangirls and so many more"

"I don't care about those things. Why should I worry about those things when I should be focusing more on you. On US"

She sighed, looping her arms aound his neck "I want that too. It's just ---"

"Just shut up" he smiled "Let's just think about you and me right now. Nothing else"

"Dae--"

"I  wanna enjoy the rest of my vacation with you. With my pabo, my girlfriend, my baby. Okay?"

"Alrighty Mr. Jung" she giggled, resting her forehead against his

"Thank you, Mrs. Jung" he grinned, brushing the tip of their noses together

 

"Gross, Dae. Where did MR. OH SO COLD GUY go? Now you're all sweet, it's weird" Youngjae joked as he stepped outside with the others

Daehyun rolled his eyes "Go away"

"Don't be like that, Youngjae hyung" Jongup smiled "You're all sweet too when you're around you-know-who"

"Yah. Don't say the name" Youngjae warned

"I won't" Jongup said, putting his arms in the air

"So guys, what's the plan for the rest of the week?" Himchan asked

Zelo nodded "Yeah, we've only got 4 weeks left before school starts again"

"Hyung, can't we go camping for a week?" Jongup suggested "Camp James is not that far"

"Right! And it's pretty cool in there. Yongguk and I can make the arrangements" Himchan said

Yongguk shook his head, scoffing "You and Youngjae do it. I only go with the flow"

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Zelo cheered "Camp fire! Camp fire! Camp fire!"

"Yeah yeah yeah you guys talk ahead. We're leaving" Daehyun agreed absentmindedly, holding Hyosung's hand as they left

"See you guys later" Hyosung waved "I'm looking forward for the camping trip!"

 

~~~~~~~

Knock Knock

 

"Come in" Jieun said, tying her hair in a ponytail

"Hey ladies" Yoseob smiled

Jieun smiled back "Oh hey. What's up?" 

"Have you heard about the ---"

"The camping trip?" she finished "With Himchan and that big mouth of his, news travel fast"

"So what will be the details, oppa" IU asked "Have you decided when we'll be leaving?"

He nodded "Yeah. We leave the day after tomorrow at 10 am sharp"

"How long will we stay there?"

"8 days maximum"

"I see"

"Will Daehyun oppa and unnie come with us?"

"Of course they will. Why not"

"Well I think Daehyun oppa wants to spend more time with unnie. And if they come with us, they might be able to have that" IU laughed "Poor oppa, all he wants is unnie"

"What are you talking about. This is a perfect time for them. They need this. Trust me"

"I gotta admit, it's weird seeing oppa all inlove and sweet. I mean to other girls. For all those years, he was so snobby, mean, cold, not someone you can call a person, heartless guy"

"Wow IU. That's very good" Jieun clapped "Such a good sister you are"

"It's not like that, unnie" IU smiled "You know what I mean"

"Are you saying you don't want Daehyun and Hyosung to be together?" Yoseob asked

"That's nowhere near the truth, oppa. I've been dying these past months just to glue those 2 together and now that they are stuck together, I can't be more happy. I feel like one of my goal is achieved. I love it! I'm so happy for them"

"We're all happy for them. Let's just wish them both eternity of happiness"

"So what about you two?" IU smirked

"H-huh?" Jieun blushed, biting her lip

Yoseob laughed to himself, glancing at Jieun "I'm just waiting for the right time, IU"

"And when is the right time, oppa?" she grinned "When?"

"SOON" he smiled "I'll see you ladies later"

"Okay. Bye oppa"

"Bye" 

As soon as Yoseob closed the door, Jieun fell on her bed, blushing like a tomato "Oh my goosshh!"

"Unnie, you're as red as a tomato"

"It's all you're fault"

"How is it my fault?"

"If you didn't ask him that, I won't be like this"

"Ask him what?" IU teased "What exactly did I ask him, unnie?"

"IUUUU!" 

"You're so funny, unnie. If only Yoseob oppa could see this"

"Don't you dare call him"

"I won't. Unless you want me to"

"I just told you don't"

"Are you sure? Are you really really really really sure?"

"Yah! Jung IU!"

"Yes Ms. Song?"

"Okay that's it, you're so dead" she smiled, throwing IU a pillow

 

~~~~~~~

MONDAY

 

"Morning, Mrs. Jung" Daehyun greeted, smiling widely

"Good morning to you too, Mr. Jung, You're up early" Hyosung giggled "Are you really fixated on this whole Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung thing?"

"Why not? You will be Mrs. Jung soon anyways"

"Whoah Mr. Jung, not that soon"

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"I didn't even say anything" 

"Yah. You're not allowed to break up with me. Or even be separated away from me. Got it?"

"Even when I changed my clothes? Or go to the bathroom? Or sleep?" 

"E-except those things. I-I mean it, I'm serious. You can't break u--"

"I love you" she cut in, smiling

He sighed, looking at her, just sinking in her beauty "Me too. I love you too"

"Come here" she motioned with her right index finger

"What?" he asked as he got closer

"You are thinking too much stuff. No matter what, I'll always be with you. Through thick and thin"

He nodded, hugging her "I love you"

Inhaling his scent, she exhaled contedtedly "I love you too"

"Do you really?"

"Dae" 

He chuckled "I know"

 

 

 

 

 

(I hope this chapter didn't >_<)