In Place

Purple-Green Love

 

"Unnie.! Unnie.! Unnie.! Jieun unnie.! Hyosung unnie.! How's Paris.?!" IU yelled excitedly through the other line of the phone "Are you okay there.? Did something bad happen.? How about something good.? Tell meeeeeee unniiieee.! I wanna know sooo bad. It's so lonely here without you two, especially in school"

Hyosung laughed, leaning the phone slightly far from her ear and putting it on speaker "IU. Calm down"

"Sorry 'bout that" IU giggled 

"Paris is beautiful" Jieun answered "We're having so much fun here"

"I just hoped you were here so that we can have much more fun together" Hyosung said

"Well I bet you already have too much fun in there unnie" IU countered "Right Jieun unnie.?"

Jieun chuckled, looking at a confused Hyosung "So right"

"How's Daehyun oppa.?" IU asked

"Da-Daehyun.? O-oh he's f-fine" Hyosung stuttered "Wy don't you call him.?"

"Naaahh it's okay. I don't wanna bother his precious sleeping time, I'm sure he's still sleeping right now. He's quite a heavy sleeper" 

Jieun nodded her head in agreement "Super Mega heavy sleeper. It's only 7:30 am and he's still asleep"

Hyosung furrowed her eyebrows together, glancing at Jieun "But school start at 7:00 am. Who wakes him up to get ready for school.?"

"His alarm clock" IU replied "But most of the time he wakes up really early"

"Aahh. Is that so.?"

"Wae Hyosung unnie, do you wanna wake him up starting now.? You can so do that"

"IIUUUUUUUUUU" Hyosung whined

"What.? I was just suggesting" IU laughed "Anyways, so when are you coming home.?"

"Our flight starts at 9 tonight. We might be back tomorrow" 

"Ooooohh. I can't wait. You guys have to tell me everything that happened there"

"No problem on that IU. I have SO MANY things to tell you and I'm sure you'll die of happiness" Jieun smiled

"Omo omo omo.! You're already making me excited unnie. Hurry back hoooommmeee. See you soon.!"

"Arasso. See you soon. Bye"

"Bye bye"

"Byyeee" Hyosung said lastly, ending their conversation

As their conversation with IU ends, the two of them stretched their arms up in the air, releasing a yawn. Hyosung looked around their pastel-painted room, thinking of what they should do in their last day in Paris "What are we going to do? Did Mr. Jason plan something for us to do today.? It would be such a waste to do nothing on our last day here"

Jieun smiled at her while grabbing her leather jacket "Let's go down the restaurant. I wanna eat something sweet"

"Alright" she smiled back, standing up

Coming out of their room and down the main lobby, they met up with Yongguk, Himchan and Youngjae, who were walking towards them

"Oh, going somewhere.?" Youngjae asked

"To the restaurant" Jieun replied

Hyosung stared at them weirdly "What's with the football helmet.?"

"This.?" Himchan said, patting his protected head "We're gonna wake up Daehyun, he might throw something at us when he wakes up. He's a Dark Lord for nothing"

"I never thought I could have a bestfriend who's such a heavy sleeper. He really gets lazy at days like this" Youngjae sighed

Hyosung giggled "That bad.?"

"Real bad.! This is isn't the first time we woke him up and he threw something at us. Last time he threw huge pillow right in my face. In my precious face.!!" Himchan shrieked 

"Wait. I have a better idea" Youngjae smirked

"Don't say it Jae. She might not like it" Yongguk warned

"Who won't like it.?"

Youngjae grinned, holding both onto her shoulders "Oh you'll like it Hyosung. You'll see another side of Daehyun"

"Wai-- Why do I have to do it.?"

"Please Hyosung-ah.! Please please please. I can't afford to get hit anymore. My face is too beautiful" Himchan whined "I love myself too much"

"Exagged much.?" Yongguk chuckled

Himchan hit him in the arm "You're lucky Daehyun respects you as a hyung. He never does that to me. Seriously that kid.!"

"You can do it Hyosung. He won't get mad if you wake him up, coz it's you, I assure you" Jieun smiled

Biting her bottom lip, she slowly nodded her head "Arasso"

All of them walked eagerly to Youngjae and Daehyun's room, they all stood infront of the door, wishing Hyosung a good luck, which made her hella nervous than before. Taking in a deep and final breath, she held onto the door knob, slowly twisting and opening it. She silently went inside the room and walked over to the bed. She stopped midway the room, fidgeting with her fingers "Da-Daehyun. It-It's time to wake up"

Hearing nothing but the sound of the cold breeze air, she took the courage to call him again "Yah. Da-Daehyun, it's time to wake up"

"Ya-yah"

"Are you really that stupid to notice no one's sleeping in the bed.?" someone said

She quickly looked to the side to see Daehyun sitting on the sofa chair, he must have been sitting there the whole time since she came "O-oh. Yo-you're already awake. G-good mo-morning"

"Good morning pabo girl" he smiled warmly

Looking away to hide her blushing cheeks, she turned around, facing the wall "Th-the others are wa-waiting outside"

"I know" he said "I can hear them from the outside. Seriously, so noisy early in the morning"

"They were just excited what kind of Daehyun I will see when I wake you up. They said you're a heavy sleeper"

"I am"

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . 

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . 

. . . . . . . . .

"Weellll" she started "W-we should probably go outside"

"Wait. I have a better idea" he snickered

She tilted her head slightly, confused "What is it.?"

 

"What's taking them so long.? Did Hyosung manage to wake him up.?" Himchan asked "Maybe Daehyun was throwing some tantrum because someone was disturbing his sleep and it hit Hyosungs head and she fell on the ground. Then he didn't noticed it so he just continued sleeping then Hyosung's just lying there all unconscious.!!"

"There you go again. Always saying unrealistic things" Yongguk spat

"It could happen.! We never know"

Youngjae crossed his arms, leaning his body against the door "It's Hyosung we're talking about. Daehyun would never hurt her. Nev--"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.!" a scream was heard from Daehyun's room

"What was that.?! Was that Hyosung.?!" Jieun panicked

"HEEEEEEELLPPP.!!" the voice screamed again

"What's happening.?! What's happening.?!!" Himchan shrieked

"Pleeeaasssee. Somebody help meeee" the voice cried

".!!" Youngjae said, opening the door quickly "Hyosung.! Hyosung.! Hyos--"

"Good morning" Daehyun greeted them, smiling widely

Hyosung smiled innocently, looking at them "Oh hey guys. We were just watching a movie" 

"Good Lord Daehyun.! Don't scare us like that" Yongguk said

"What did I do to scare you guys.?" he asked cheekily

"We thought something bad happened to Hyosung while waking you up" Himchan answered 

Jieun threw a pillow at him, biting her lip "You planned it all along. Jeez. Making us all nervous so early in the morning"

Youngjae sat on the floor, bringing his hand close to his chest "Yah.! Don't do that again"

"Well. Now that Daehyun's awake, let's all go eat breakfast" Hyosung grinned, clapping her hands

Daehyun laughed, standing from the sofa he was sitting. Resting for about 20 seconds, they all went out of the room with him leading the others. Grabbing his jacket on the coat stand, he took a quick glance at Hyosung and winked at her, giving her a thumbs up for a job well done

"Jerk" Hyosung murmured to herself, chuckling and blushing at the same time

 

~~~~~~~

"Paris babes are hot.! I'd dig one" Himchan said

"That's what you said the last time" Yongguk countered

Himchan pouted, puffing his cheeks "Why are you always against when I talk about girls.?! You're my bestfriend.!"

"I never said I was against it" Yongguk laughed

"And Himchan hyung, for a second, please stop talking about girls" Youngjae joined in "I'm begging you, my ears can't take it anymore"

"You should try wearing earmuffs" Daehyun interrupted, laughing

"Someone's in a good mood today" Youngjae smirked "Had fun almost killing us to death this morning.?"

"Too much fun" he answered, grinning

"I never thought the great Dark Lord can be like this"

"Hyung, he's always like that. Fooling around with us"

"I know but I mean, I never thought he could joke around with Hyosung. You must really like her Daehyun-ah" Yongguk smiled "That's good to know"

He nodded his head, looking at the floor

"What's the problem now.?" Youngjae asked

"I don't know if I could ever tell her how I feel. It's just not my thing"

Youngjae patted his shoulder "Then make it your thing.!" 

"Girls don't like it when guys LIKE US take too long to confess. Trust me, I know" Himchan proudly remarked "You're lucky I'm here"

"Yeah. Real lucky" Youngjae said sarcastically

He chuckled, leaning his back against the chair

"Don't worry too much about that Daehyun, we'll help you with that. What you have to worry now is spending more time with her. Get to know her more. Be normal teenagers" Yongguk smiled, showing his gummy

He smiled back at him "Thanks hyung"

 

"Oh Hyosung-ah, look at the puppy, it's sooo cute.!" Jieun squealed

"Omo.! Puppy.!" Hyosung shouted like a little girl, bending down

Jieun watched as her friend caressed the puppy, smiling so warmly. She giggled to herself, thinking of something good "Are you happy.?"

Hyosung looked at her, pausing for a moment then realizing what she meant "Ye-yeah. I am"

"Yah.! Next time don't do those things with Daehyun. You almost had me"

"I'm sorry" she laughed "It was his idea"

"You're so mean.!!"

"I'm sorry Jieun-ah"

"Meanie meanie meanie meanie" Jieun said, sticking out her tongue

"Arasso Arasso. I'm a meanie alright" she giggled "I promise I won't do it again"

Jieun grabbed her hand, dragging her to an ice cream stand "Oh. Let's buy ice cream. Come on"

After buying ice cream, the two of them strolled down in a city in Paris, just wandering around the city, talking and laughing

"So what level are you and Daehyun.?" Jieun asked

"Level.?"

"You know, from 1 to 10 and 10 as the highest, what level are you two.?"

"Hmm. I'd say 8.? Probably"

"Ooooooohh. 2 more and he hits the jackpot.!" Jieun grinned

"Aahh bbooyyaaa" she whined "Stop teasing"

"But you loooovvee it.!! Everything between you two is in good place"

"Yes it is. I'm glad that everything's in place. Thanks Jieun" she smiled

Jieun pushed her playfully, smiling "Oh stop"

 

~~~~~~~

"What is it that you wanna talk about now Jay.? I thought we agreed to only see each other when it's about my daughter.?"

"This is about your daughter, Hyorim"

"What is it then.? Is she having a hard time in her school.? Doesn't she like it there.?"

"You love her right.?"

"Of course I do, she's my daughter"

"Would you do everything for her.?"

"Yes"

"Are you happy with your new husband now.?"

"Jay" Hyorim sighed "I thought we talked about this. You know I love you but this----- We're over Jay. Long time ago"

"I know that. But I just wanna know if you're happy with him now.?"

"Yes I am"

"Is he a good husband.?"

"He is. He understands me and accepts me perfectly"

"What did he say when he found out that you were di---"

"He was fine with it. I told you, he understands me"

"Would he mind if another person comes into your family.?"

"What do you mean Jay.?"

"Take her"

"Take who.?"

"Take Hyosung with you. Let her live with you"

"Wh-what ar-are you saying.?"

"I c-can't take care of her anymore. I ju-just can't" Jay said, choking on his tears "I ca-can't let her have this ki-kind of life. She deserves more"

"Wh-why are you saying this.? H-Hyosung loves you Jay.! Y-you can't just leave her to me"

"You said you love her.!"

"I do.! B-but. . . .B-but"

"Take her.! Please" he pleaded

"What's gotten into you Jay.?"

"Just take her Hyorim. If she's with you, she'll have a much better life"

"O-okay. If th-that's what you want. I'll ta-take her"
 

 

 

 

(Oh no.! What's this.?!! o_O)