Chapter 9

Shinning Stars 1

Sue Yi’s POV

“Wow!! Home sweet home!!!” Ye Sung oppa jumped out of the car and screamed.

“After you…” Ye Sung oppa stepped aside and took a bow.

Is he talking to me? I looked around me and saw that all the oppas were staring at me. I pointed a finger at myself and looked at Ye Sung oppa with those shocking eyes.

Ye Sung oppa smiled and nodded his head.

Since when had he been so nice to me? Maybe he knew that he was wrong for treating me so badly.

I walked towards the door with my chin up and turned the knob of the door.

Ye Sung’s POV

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Open the damn door you!!!!! I thought excitingly to myself and without realizing I smirked.

Sue Yi’s POV

“AHHHHHH!!!!!!” I screamed as soon as I felt water being poured on me. Before I noticed, a bucket fell on my head.

I quickly took the bucket out of my head and saw Kangin oppa, Han Geng oppa and Shindong oppa laughing loudly at me.

Ye Sung’s POV

I laughed loudly as soon as I saw the bucket of water poured on her head. It was so exciting that I couldn’t stop laughing!!

Is there something wrong with my ears? My hyungs weren’t laughing!! I turned to them and their expression were the same. Shocked expressions with opened jaws. They were all staring at Sue Yi.

Just then, EunHyuk hyung walked to her and grabbed her into the house.

Sue Yi’s POV

EunHyuk oppa grabbed my arm and brought me into the house. My whole body was wet and the air-conditioner in the house was . EunHyuk oppa brought me to his room. He searched his wardrobe and out a clean towel. He wrapped the towel around me and went out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I kept sneezing as I wiped myself with the towel. I was left alone in EunHyuk oppa’s room. Suddenly I heard noises downstairs.  I opened the room door and heard the oppas conversation loud and clear.

“What were you thinking?!” It was Si Won oppa’s voice. Then there was silence. “Wookie, you tell me what happened.” He continued.

“I…” Ryeowook oppa tried to say but then he stopped.

“It’s okay; she’s in EunHyuk hyung’s room. She won’t be able to hear a thing…” Si Won oppa continued.

Yeah right. I’m listening now Si Won oppa…

“I told them not to do it!!” Ryeowook oppa said it fast and loud and clear.

“It was my idea.” It was Kangin oppa’s voice.

It was HE who wanted to prank me? I couldn’t believe my ears!!

“What do you have to say for yourself Ye Sung?” Lee Tuek oppa said it in an angry tone.

“Why do you care so much? Did she ever give us peace since the day she came?!” Ye Sung oppa started to shout.

“Whether she gave us peace or not, she’s still our guest!!” Si Won oppa shouted back.

“Boys, please stop fighting…” It was manager hyungs voice. He sounded tired.

Suddenly, there were footsteps coming up. I quickly closed the door and leaned against it. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. They hated me. They hated me!!

These words were spinning in my head. They’re right! I messed their life up!! I wiped my tears and sniffed then the door suddenly opened, making me fall on the floor.

“What are you doing?” It was EunHyuk oppa.

“It’s quite obvious that I fell.” I sat up looked at him.

“Again?” EunHyuk oppa rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“What do you mean by that?!” I started to raise my voice but he just waved his hand at me.

“I don’t feel like fighting now.” He took out something from his pocket and handed it to me.

I took it from his hands and my eyes nearly popped out!

The words “SUPER JUNIOR SUPER SHOW VVIP TICKET” seems to be popping out.

“I’ve kept my promise, so, the bed is MINE tonight!!” EunHyuk oppa said and quickly jumped onto his bed.

“Why?! I’m still the guest!!” I turned to him and nearly lost my voice.

“My concert is tomorrow, I need the rest!!!” he shouted back. Just then, there was a knock on the room door.

“Who wants to go to the designers to get their new outfits?” It was Mr. Manager’s voice.

EunHyuk oppa jumped off the bed quickly and rushed out of the room.

Am I counted? But if I’m not, what am I going to wear tomorrow? As far as I know, I have been wearing somebody else’s clothes these days.

“What are you waiting for Sue Yi? C’mon!!” Mr. Manager walked into EunHyuk oppa’s room and pulled me out of the room.