Chapter 24

Shinning Stars 1

 

Sue Yi’s POV

“C’mon boys, you’re going to be late!! SUE YI!!” Mr. Manager raised his voice at me and I rushed down the staircase as fast as I could.

“Sit there, it’s your seat.” Mr. Manager said and he ushered me and my sister to our seat.

“Annyounghaseyo, we are Super Juni-OR”

 “Today’s show is all about birthday boy EunHyuk.” Mr. MC said and the 12 members clapped their hands and cheered.

“It’s the fourth already?” I looked at my watch and a big number ‘4’ was telling me that it was the fourth of April.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNHYUK OPPA!!!!” The audience screamed and they clapped their hands.

“Thank you.” EunHyuk oppa got down from his seat and bowed. “Hello. I’m birthday boy EunHyuk. The favourite potential son-in-law of all mothers out there.” EunHyuk oppa continued and the Super Junior members laughed.

“What?!” My sister choked the words out of .

“Other than that, of all the members in Super Junior, I think I’m number one in handsomeness.” EunHyuk continued and the audience laughed.

“Do you really think so?” My sister asked me.

“Of course!!! If not he won’t be on my number one list.” I whispered back to my sister.

“Ryeowook-ssi...Tell me about your friend…” The MC walked to Ryeowook oppa and said and he put his hand on his shoulder.

“Urm...My friend has abs…” Ryeowook said, smiling.

The audience was cheering a little.

“Who is it?” Mr. MC asked, looking at Ryeowook for a moment then at the audience.

Ryeowook oppa got up from his seat and walked to EunHyuk oppa. At that moment the audiences were cheering loudly.

“Nice to see you friend!!” Ryeowook oppa patted EunHyuk hyungs’ shoulder and said.

EunHyuk oppa and Ryeowook oppa laughed and nodded their head together.

“Now, a question from a fan, if you were on a deserted island, who would you want to be there with?” Mr. MC read the question from a piece of paper in his hands.

We get to ask EunHyuk oppa questions? I thought to myself as I looked around me. But nobody was writing!

“I would pick Ye Sung to be with me on a deserted island because then I would be the better looking one.” EunHyuk oppa said and we laughed.

“Since it’s your birthday today, I will forgive you even if you didn’t ask for forgiveness!!” Ye Sung oppa was smiling but he wanted to sound angry!

Tsk…tsk…tsk… You have to work on your acting skills Ye Sung oppa.

"Okay birthday boy, how do you spell SCENE?" The MC asked.

“S-E-A-N”

“No.” The MC said and he turned to us.

“Wait, wait!! S-C-E-A-N.” EunHyuk oppa said and we laughed.

Did he spell it wrongly on purpose or he really didn’t know?

“It’s time for us to go…” My sister whispered and she took her jacket preparing to leave her seat.

“I would like to say good-bye to them.” I whispered.

“Okay. I’ll wait for you outside. Help me thank them for last night.” I nodded my head and my sister left her seat.

“We’ll have a little performance by Super Junior but they’ll have to get ready for it. We’ll be back.” The MC looked at the camera man and said.

The Super Juniors’ were moving out of their seats and going into their makeup room.

I got up from my seat and walked towards a door at the other side of the stage.

“Mr. Manager!!” I shouted for him as soon as I saw him.

“Oh. Sue Yi-ah. What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to say good-bye to my oppa’s.”

“Okay… Follow me then,” He said and we went into the room.

“She wants to say good-bye.” Mr. Manager announced it loud and clear.

“You are leaving already?!” Ryeowook oppa said it in a sad way and he gave me a hug.

I’ve got a hug from every oppa except for…

EunHyuk oppa.

I was searching for him and I guess Si Won oppa found out.

“He’s in the back room. He was talking to Hyo Yeon earlier.” Si Won oppa said and he pointed to the room at the back.

I thanked Si Won oppa and went to the back room.

“Happy birthday!” It was Hyo Yeon’s voice.

I quickly hid myself behind a wall until she’s gone.

I knocked on the door twice and opened it.

EunHyuk’s POV

“Yes? Come in…”

It must be another Girls’ Generation member.

“Sue Yi!!” I was so happy to see her!

“What are you doing here?!” I grabbed her by the shoulder and said.

“I’m here to say good-bye…” She said sadly. “And my sister said thanks.”

“G-Good-bye??” I choked. I ignored her last sentence. She’s leaving already?!

“But why?! I know you won’t want to leave me…” I hugged her tightly. I didn’t want to let her go!

“Oppa…” She pushed me away and looked at me.

“Don’t forget. The reason I’m here, staying with you guys, is because you stole my first kiss…” Then she looked away.

“I admit. I had a great time. I really wanted to stay longer! But I have to go back to school. I’m sorry oppa... Good-bye.” She said and she turned to the door.

“I’ll wait for you. I’ll wait for you to come back…” I pulled her arm. She didn’t look back at me. After I’ve finished my sentence, I let her go.

“Welcome back!! Before Super Junior does their performance, we have a special guest today… Welcome, So Nyeo Shi Dae!!” The MC shouted through the microphone and the audience cheered.

I hated manager hyung for not reminding me that So Nyeo Shi Dae will be here to celebrate my birthday. If I knew that they’re here, I won’t be here.

“Welcome…Welcome…” The MC said happily.

“Annyounghaseyo, we are So Nyeo Shi Dae.”

They greeted politely.

Where is she? Has she got out?

I will miss her…

“HyukJae-ah!! Where are you?!” Manager hyung was calling for me.

“What?” I said it rudely and walked to him.

“Hyung!! Follow me!!!!” Si Won and Donghae pulled my arm and we went to the back stage.

“I know that girl.” It was Hyo Yeon. She was pointing at a girl who was walking towards the exit of the stadium. “She was staying with Super Junior all these while.” She said it with full of confidence.

Then a spotlight was shinning at her.

It was Sue Yi.